Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 (4442 Views)

Pls;help Us Find Out Belvic Global Ventures Whereabout .we Are Dying / Atlast Belvic Global Ventures Flown All Their Applicants To Can: / Who Has Travelled To Canada Tru Belvic Global Ventures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by wonders(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
A friend of mine deposited the sum of 100k out of 650k to Belvic Global Ventures with RC - 822714 since 2009 to obtain a 3 year Resident Visa for him. The above company claimed that the visa processing will take maximum of 13 weeks and if not successful you can reclaim your money. As time goes by, they brought one document claiming that the Canadian immigration has approved their application and my friend was asked to pay for visa fee (about 40k) which he did about July last year. That was the last he heard from Belvic Global Ventures.

November last year they started sending sms to all of them (Mugu) that the Canadian immigration has arranged an interview for them in Accra starting from 20th November, which never held till date. The recent joke is that they will have to write TOEFl before going for the interview in Accra. my question is, at whose expense? meanwhile they have all been directed to go to British Council in Ikoyi.

What a cheap traveling scam?

I just heard that this Belvic Global Ventures is out again in one of our dailies (Tuesday Guardian) asking people come for traveling assistance. Why Tuesday Guardian? Trapping people who are searching for job that might resort to traveling as their last option no matter what it takes. Devil is in the details - Thieves!!!

Canadian immigration website warns any applicant against these devilish agents and ask applicants to apply online and follow up to know the status of their applications.
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by mikkyangel(m): 2:10am On Jun 11, 2011
Wonders,
      i went into contract with Belvic last October and recently( mid may 2011), they informed me dt my work permit has been approved,they even gave me an  employment form to fill (last friday june 3rd),which they  claim was from them recriutment agent(a Dubai based coy),and i should wait for 3 more months.Well am not d only one ,i have about 4 other pple who recently say them work permit has been approved. To be quite frank,i dout these guys but i hv decided to wait and see wht dis would lead to.I also deposited 100k to bal 900k shd d visa,work permit,arranged employment be out,and i swear am not going to give them 1 extra cent till i see dt job and visa.Where i would hv spent extra money is in the english test,but lucky for me i alrdy hv one.
    SO PLS CONTACT ME/ SEND UR PHONE NUM TO MY EMAIL ADRESS,SO I CAN CALL U AND PERHARPS WARN OTHERS NOT TO BE TOO CARRIED AWAY INTO SELLING THIER PROPERTIES UNTIL THEY ARE VERY SURE ABT THESE PPLE, my frnd VALO has alrdy applied for ELTS Test with 35k last friday and his contemplating on selling his car,
                                                                                                     i wait for ur mail,
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by noblegas2(m): 4:20am On Jun 11, 2011
mikkyangel:

Wonders,
i went into contract with Belvic last October and recently( mid may 2011), they informed me dt my work permit has been approved,they even gave me an employment form to fill (last friday june 3rd),which they claim was from them recriutment agent(a Dubai based coy),and i should wait for 3 more months.Well am not d only one ,i have about 4 other pple who recently say them work permit has been approved. To be quite frank,i dout these guys but i hv decided to wait and see wht dis would lead to.I also deposited 100k to bal 900k shd d visa,work permit,arranged employment be out,and i swear am not going to give them 1 extra cent till i see dt job and visa.Where i would hv spent extra money is in the english test,but lucky for me i alrdy hv one.
[size=15pt] SO PLS CONTACT ME/ SEND your PHONE NUM TO MY EMAIL ADRESS[/size], mikkyangelo2@yahoo.com, SO I CAN CALL U AND PERHARPS WARN OTHERS NOT TO BE TOO CARRIED AWAY INTO SELLING THIER PROPERTIES UNTIL THEY ARE VERY SURE ABT THESE PPLE, my frnd VALO has alrdy applied for ELTS Test with 35k last friday and his contemplating on selling his car,
i wait for your mail,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do you think we are stuppid? grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by wonders(m): 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2011
Belvic is a professional criminal,I also heard that the Guy - Victor doesn't take his calls again. What's there to explain to people what he has been doing for approximately 2 yrs now. why can't he give his clients their PIN to check the status of their applications online?

I don't know why police is yet to nab such people who claim to do heaven and earth. Nigeria is a funny place ,

BE WARNED! Canadian Immigration Services warns against using any agency for Visa application and besides your application can be tracked online.
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by mikkyangel(m): 6:17pm On Jun 25, 2011
i heard victor is in Dubai, +971555763996,
Wonders i still wait for u contact,me need to hw to attack this pple if i dont get dt job by August ending,
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2011
mikkyangel:

i heard victor is in Dubai, +971555763996,
Wonders i still wait for u contact,me need to hw to attack this pple if i dont get dt job by August ending,

I don't think you should be trusted
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by AjanleKoko: 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2011
@post,
Dude, you have this kind of money to pay agents?
Christ, why are Naijas so dumb?
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by EuroMeko(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2011
AjanleKoko:

@post,

As I surf this forum I see a lot of this visa advertisements.

Why won't these individuals apply for their own visas?
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by DisGuy: 12:05am On Jun 26, 2011
AjanleKoko:

@post,

in fact i'm tempted to start my own travel agency

@mikkyangel, i thought you already studied abroad+worked abroad in the past, why are you relying on an agent?
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by mikkyangel(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
Dis Guy,
       Yes i hv studied and worked temporarily abroad, but i hv not gotten my stay(papers) yet.On the question of me using an agent,well it was actually an agent i used,b4 i left N9ja for poland in 2008.I also used an agent (CCUSA) while in poland to get a job in usa.So agents hv worked for me so far, All one needs in pray to use the right agent.
     The d Belvic stuff,looks too good to be true,(free flight ticket+2yrs Accomodation+work permit+a job=1m),so i decided to try my luck,but the fact that i hv not seen anyone who Belvic has taken to Canada gives me great concern.Hey am loosing only 45k if this stuff doesnt work out,but i know abt 6 pple or more who hv gone into contract with Belvic, i keep telling them not to celebrate yet dt they hv gotten work permit.I even hv so many more who are waitng my advice if dey shd use Belvic t but i told them to wait until i see dt Canada visa .

Just like the other guy interpreted,Belvic also gave me an employmnt form claiming dt "MY WORK PERMIT IS OUT", but i still dont bliv them(because i no see d paper).So all i intend to do now is to wait for the 3 months dey gave me to find me a job,if nothing positive comes out,i"ll demand for my cash,if it gets out of hand ,i"ll demand to see the work permit in white and black,so i can go and confirm and the embassy if it it real or not.

Justwise
            "NA U GET your MOUTH"!
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2011
Mikky, you might just be lucky, but good to see you're treading with caution. Only invest what you can afford to lose, don't put all your eggs in one basket.

PS: It pays to type complete words, rather than your SMS-style method. Makes your posts easier to understand. There are some portions of your post that I'm not sure I deciphered right.

Just thought I'd let you know.
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by mikkyangel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2011
Siena,
t
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by adaspire: 11:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
mikkyangel, pls which is the best way to travel to canada, do it urself or using agents? because i know someone that av visitd belvic global office
and he was given the list of the requirements and d amt he has to pay and stanbic bank account number, what do you advice?
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by adaspire: 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ mikkyangel,
pls respond to this email address if eventually you were able to get all required from them, email address is adelekey2kay@yahoo.com. thank you
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by mikkyangel(m): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2011
I"ll
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by wonders(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2011
Finally, Victor has taken peoples' money and he's now at large. The office at Opebi (Salvation Bus-stop) has been locked up since last week.

You can imagine over 300 Nigerians paid N245,000 each (advance payment) to this guy and he made away with it. Its an appalling news to many Canadian applicants who surrounded his office this morning.

These criminals can only operate freely in this country. Guess!!!
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by AjanleKoko: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2011
wonders:

Finally, Victor has taken peoples' money and he's now at large. The office at Opebi (Salvation Bus-stop) has been locked up since last week.

You can imagine over 300 Nigerians paid N245,000 each (advance payment) to this guy and he made away with it. Its an appalling news to many Canadian applicants who surrounded his office this morning.

These criminals can only operate freely in this country. Guess!!!

Nonsense.
Na una wan go Canada. The guy's no criminal, he's just smarter than the dodos who paid him.
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by jfad: 12:28pm On Oct 11, 2011
AjanleKoko:

Nonsense.
Na una wan go Canada. The guy's no criminal, he's just smarter than the dodos who paid him.

Correct bruv.
Re: Cheap Traveling Scam - Belvic Global Ventures Rc 822714 by mikkyangel(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2011
Victor

(1) (Reply)

NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: / USA Undergraduate Student Thread For Scholarships & Sharing College Experiences / See Photos Of An Accident That Happened In Abeokuta Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.