Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: (4448 Views)

Lagos Rated City With Worst Road Traffic In The World (See Top 10) / InterNations Ranks Nigeria As 3rd Most Dangerous Country To Live In / 10 Most Populated Countries In The World; See Where Nigeria Falls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2017
10. Ukraine
There is an ongoing conflict in Ukraine with Russia. Between the countries, the armed forces are involved with on the ground conflict in the Eastern region, and it is not uncommon for locals to get involved in the conflict

9. Egypt
While the threat in Egypt is declining, it is still not the best time to visit. Terror groups and uprisings still exist, and the threat of attack is never far away. It is gaining safety, but there is no harm in waiting until things settle.

8. Honduras
Honduras is located in Central America and has many beautiful sites to see, but perhaps not yet. Honduras has one of the highest murder rates in the world, and is known for its deadly crime.

7. Kenya
Rural Kenya is home to many terrorist factions. There are attacks often, and reported bombs and shootings are heard. The cities are usually spared, but it’s best to be safe. The worst times to visit is around election times, where cities are lit in violent protests.

6. El Salvador
El Salvador, while home to beautiful mountainsides, is also home to violent gang crimes. There have been reported kidnappings in national parks and other public sites. The country has been turmoiled by civil war for many years, and never fully recovered.

5. Colombia
Narcos is a Netflix hit, because of its storytelling expertise and its historical accuracy. Colombia has been ravaged by drug trafficking, political corruption, and violent crimes for over 4 decades. Organized crime is a strong force in the country, and until peace agreements are formed, travel is warned against.

4. Venezuela
The changing political atmosphere is just downright scary, and right now Venezuela is struggling. The news reports hunger issues, protests, and an overall uncertain situation. There is a growing economic crisis and tensions are rising.

3. Yemen
Like many others on this list, Yemen has also been home to many terrorist groups. Rebel groups have been known to detain American and European citizens for political power. There are alternatives in the Middle East, and I would simply skip it.

2. Nigeria
Ever heard of Boko Haram? Well, it’s a terrorist group that has been ravaging the country for years. Coupled with the fact that transportation is underdeveloped and unreliable, there are multiple warnings against travel in Nigeria

1. Pakistan
The Pakistani government and intelligence agencies have a track record of working against the US government. The country is home to many terrorist training camps, including ISIS and the Taliban. I would avoid the area completely.

http://www.womensarticle.com/top-10-most-dangerous-countries-to-visit./10
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Douglaufuoma(m): 11:34pm On Oct 24, 2017
why can't some persons report with fact, how many states in nigeria do bokoharem terrorise outside borne state. what of USA that have experienced different shooting that claim many lives, France nko, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Cameron, and other nations that are war zone

10 Likes

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by DozieInc(m): 12:19am On Oct 25, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
why can't some persons report with fact, how many states in nigeria do bokoharem terrorise outside borne state. what of USA that have experienced different shooting that claim many lives, France nko, Iraq, Libya, Mali, Sudan, Niger, Cameron, and other nations that are war zone
Syria is not even on the list. The ranking is false .

8 Likes

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by gbzed(m): 3:36am On Oct 25, 2017
OP abeg what's the source of this your report?

Everyone wants to make front page
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 25, 2017
"Womensarticle.com"? If this makes FP then I won't take naira land serious again. OP, get a life
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Spylord48: 7:28am On Oct 25, 2017
useless article. Is it a must to be a blogger?

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by itchie: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2017
Who are the authors of womensarticle.com? Nonsense!!
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by seunny4lif(m): 7:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Useless people
Where is more dangerous than US?
No USA on the list
No France

BH is all over Nigeria now according to those useless western media
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
Douglaufuoma:
Where gboko haram hasn't reached Fulani herdsmen take position.
You are right about some of those countries you mentioned though.
For instance Iraq ought to be in the list

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2017
gbzed:
OP abeg what's the source of this your report?

Everyone wants to make front page
How can you talk of front page, did you see me mention lalasticlala or mynd44?.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
Spylord48:
useless article. Is it a must to be a blogger?
Did u see any blog attached?.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2017
itchie:
Who are the authors of womensarticle.com? Nonsense!!
It has some credibility sha. Though i feel there is little reason to have included Venezuela.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:
Useless people
Where is more dangerous than US?
No USA on the list
No France

BH is all over Nigeria now according to those useless western media

Nice to know you are better informed than most other commentators.
It may've been sourced from a western medium.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
DozieInc:

Syria is not even on the list. The ranking is false .
Ok.

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pidgin2:
"Womensarticle.com"? If this makes FP then I won't take naira land serious again. OP, get a life
Ok oo, if you have life for sale i may buy o. grin

1 Like

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by seunny4lif(m): 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2017
thornapple:

Nice to know you are better informed than most other commentators.
It may've been sourced from a western medium.

Thats how CNN was using Niger Rep to represent Nigeria
MSM are the problem
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by gbzed(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
thornapple:

How can you talk of front page, did you see me mention lalasticlala or mynd44?.

Bae na em u don use styl talk so.

Anyways I'm sorry.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
gbzed:

Bae na em u don use styl talk so.

Anyways I'm sorry.
Hahahahaha, as kids we heard a story about tortoise using such tactics.
You granted me the opportunity to act like the tortoise. grin grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:

Thats how CNN was using Niger Rep to represent Nigeria
MSM are the problem
Quite on point again.
They take Niger to be an abbreviation of Nigeria.
Funny enough some Americans have never heard about Nigeria before and some that do don't have any idea where it is.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by seunny4lif(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2017
thornapple:

Quite on point again.
They take Niger to be an abbreviation of Nigeria.
Funny enough some Americans have never heard about Nigeria before and some that do don't have any idea where it is.
Most of them think Africa is a country

2 Likes

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:

Most of them think Africa is a country

Hahahahaha,
I come across well informed nairalanders with seasoned exposure like yours just once in a long while.
Loool

Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by seunny4lif(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha,
I come across well informed nairalanders with seasoned exposure like yours just once in a long while.
Loool
We many for here o Oooh
Go to foreign affair section grin
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:

We many for here o Oooh
Go to foreign affair section grin
Hmmmm,
Ok
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by seunny4lif(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
cool
thornapple:

Hmmmm,
Ok
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by gbzed(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
thornapple:

Hahahahaha, as kids we heard a story about tortoise using such tactics.
You granted me the opportunity to act like the tortoise. grin grin

Pay for the opportunity na
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
gbzed:

Pay for the opportunity na

Lol grin
pay for me.
Re: NIGERIA, The Second Most Dangerous Country To Visit In The World. See List: by Mzansian(f): 7:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Pidgin2:

LMFAO, actually it should be number one grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: U.S Is Now Visa-free For Ghanaians Without Criminal Records / Urgent Help Needed. How Do I Get My Passport Back From France Embassy??????????? / USA Undergraduate Student Thread For Scholarships & Sharing College Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.