Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Please I Need Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Help (878 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by bruno30: 6:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Good day nairalanders
Please i am soliciting for help since i couldn't get help concerning my school fees i had taken loan from a friend to complete it.
But right now am broke i haven't eaten since yesterday

Please all i am seeking for is a little token to buy some foodstuffs and also pay for my departmental and faculty fees

Please help me
Re: Please I Need Help by ahnie: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2021
Take another loan from your friend,so you'll just pay everything at once.guy you are very lucky to see someone that readily lend money to you.

Lucky you.

Before people dey shame to share their account numbers,but now shame don comot from their eyes.
Re: Please I Need Help by bruno30: 6:40am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
Take another loan from your friend,so you'll just pay everything at once.guy you are very lucky to see someone that readily lend money to you.

Lucky you.

Before people dey shame to share their account numbers,but now shame don comot from their eyes.

Hmm. Another loan ah no it's not easy
I can't go and meet him and be asking for it again even before this i had to drop my electric cooker for him as part of the deal which is not even enough if i want to sell it because the loan is 12k
Re: Please I Need Help by ahnie: 6:41am On Oct 26, 2021
bruno30:

Hmm. Another loan ah no it's not easy
I can't go and meet him and be asking for it again even before this i had to drop my electric cooker for him as part of the deal which is not even enough if i want to sell it because the loan is 12k
Then drop your foam for him.
The problem I have with you boxers sagging earpiece boys is,not that I cannot send you stipends,but una no get respect and Sabi insult person.
You might have insulted me times past before.
Now that's my problem.
Re: Please I Need Help by bruno30: 6:45am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
hahaha na even mat ah dey use sleep o. E no easy
But it's well, we all have a story to tell one day
Re: Please I Need Help by cjeriia: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:

The problem I have with you boxers sagging earpiece boys is,not that I cannot send you stipends,but una no get respect and Sabi insult person.
Now that's my problem.
Chai..!! You funny die
Re: Please I Need Help by ahnie: 7:13am On Oct 26, 2021
cjeriia:

Chai..!! You funny die
Yes nau,make I talk my mind.i fit givam the money now,he fit go carryam stake 5 odds.
Re: Please I Need Help by TarOrfeeek: 7:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Old Poor people and looking for unnecessary respect.

Tueh
Re: Please I Need Help by ahnie: 7:17am On Oct 26, 2021
Another punter up there awon 2gigabytes with alternate monicker grin
Re: Please I Need Help by Havenie: 8:38am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Please I Need Help by ahnie: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Havenie:

Good morning ma,can you be of help to me please?
NO, please REST.
Don't forget to have a nice day.
Re: Please I Need Help by MufasaLion: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
angry
Re: Please I Need Help by bruno30: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

Yes nau,make I talk my mind.i fit givam the money now,he fit go carryam stake 5 odds.
betting?

Seriously i can't do that
I don't trade my academics with such
Re: Please I Need Help by wunmi590(m): 11:31am On Oct 28, 2021
ahnie:

Now that's my problem.

Honestly, I never knew you are this funny grin

I cleanse you from every of your bad mouth

(1) (Reply)

2021 Jumia Black Friday Deals / Should I Marry Her Because Of Her Hard Working Or What People Will Say? / How To Focus On Your Strengths And Leverage Them To Achieve Your Goals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.