Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Remember Me O Lord - Emoji Devotions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Remember Me O Lord - Emoji Devotions (159 Views)

Topic: Rejecting The Fear Of The Lord - Emoji Devotions / “O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / Oh Lord Open Your Book Of Remembrance And Remember Me For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remember Me O Lord - Emoji Devotions by sweetmusictv: 7:10am On Oct 26, 2021
An Emoji devotions for Tue 26th Oct, 2021

Topic: Remember Me O Lord

Highlights:

I pray that my God will remember these good things that I have done for his temple and for those who worship there.
Nehemiah 13:14

Who say God does not remember? It is human that forgets. God remember everything very easily as if it were just displayed. Be it things of sixty years ago. That is why we need to be asking for mercy and be doing things right. But at times you need to pray like Moses did

Moses tried to get the Lord God to change his mind: Our Lord, you used your mighty power to bring these people out of Egypt. Now don't become angry and destroy them.
Exodus 32:11

When Herod cut off the head of James the brother of John, he saw that it pleased the Jewish people and He took Peter in Jail. He planned to kill him after the festival

"While Peter was being kept in jail, the church never stopped praying to God for him."
Acts 12:5

The night before Peter was to be put on trial, he was asleep and bound by two chains. A soldier was guarding him on each side, and two other soldiers were guarding the entrance to the jail. Suddenly an angel from the Lord appeared, and light flashed around in the cell. The angel poked Peter in the side and woke him up. Then he said, “Quick! Get up!” The chains fell off his hands,
Acts 12: 6- 7

To cut the long story short Peter escape death because God was reminded by prayers of the church that Peter must not die.

"Remember the solemn promise you made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You promised that someday they would have as many descendants as there are stars in the sky and that you would give them land. So even though the Lord had threatened to destroy the people, he changed his mind and let them live."
Exodus 32:13‭-‬14

Let us pray:

O God the Father of all Remember the solemn promise you made to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. You promised that someday they would have as many descendants as there are stars in the sky. And Now O God, I am one of the descendants of Abraham your servant through Jesus Christ. Please be merciful unto me in the name of Jesus. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Ways God Reveals His Will To Us (part 2) / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Wednesday December 1, 2021 / Christ Apostolic Church Sunday School – 28th November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.