Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria (29742 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / Ijaws Move To Join Suit Seeking Exit Of South-East From Nigeria / Kano Elders Ask Court To Hasten The Exit Of The South-East From Nigeria - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by MrNice04(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Economy of South East is irrelevant... they contribute zero to Nigeria Economy, that is why Sit at home in East doesn't have any impact on Nigeria economy and other parts of Nigeria
haha you funny ooo

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by DOTian: 9:38am On Oct 26, 2021
The court should hurry up!
And it should be the former Eastern Nigeria not just the South East

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by irepnaija4eva(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Stop been myopic, it's because of delusional sycophants like you that embarrass Ndigbo with your crass ignorance that I'm beginning to have worry about the Biafran struggle. It would seem you're one of those daft IPOB neophytes that think we need Non-Igbo minorities in Biafra even when it's been resoundingly made clear to you numbskulls by these minority groups that they want to part of Biafra; and why should we even need them? What would the likes of Edo, Kogi and other irrelevant groups you mentioned even contribute to the Igbo nation that we don't already have in abundance? the quintessential Biafra every sane and rational Igbo person should be fighting for is a HOMOGENEOUS IGBO NATION that should ONLY CONSIST of the current 5 SE states, then the Enuani part of Anioma (who have solidly and unapologetically promoted their Igboness and have thankfully not been infected by the identity crisis syndrome like their Ika/Ukwuani COUNTERPARTS) , then our Obigbo kith and kin, the Igbos in Benue state who have been crying and clamoring to be reunited with their Izzi kindreds in Ebonyi, then the Igbos in Kogi... and the Ndoni subgroups in Rivers state who have categorically come out on many occasions to state they are undiluted Igbos. These are the only groups that will make up the Igbo nation, we don't need a make Biafra a poisoned chalice by dragging useless minority groups into the struggle.

Both you and the dude you quoted are saying the same thing, just that he didn't give more indept explanation...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by meccuno: 9:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Godpunishnairal:
Head slammers everywhere

Pls where is this thief?
you are doing the lords job grin
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Ruggman: 9:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Their case makes sense, the court should grant their request.

War can be avoided through this common sense approach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by nick50(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

This is the problem we keep having with ibos, anytime we think we can make them friends some ibos like you spill rubbish online.

No part of Ẹdo is going to be given out to anybody accept that and have peace else brace up for combat.

I wonder if the last civil war didn't teach some of you a lesson. Tribes in the SS have repeated it severally they don't want to be part of your Biafra. You keep trying to force them, it's just not gonna work.

It's time to start reasoning like an adult and drop your baby antics. Not even your 419 referendum will take place in another man's land. Gosh.

If you go through my last comments on this forum, I have been a strong supporter of the Biafran nation (Igbo nation), but trying to force others to join you is where ibos will make a lot of enemies which is what the Fulani government wants.

Be wise and carefully, no man is the strongest, even Israel which the Igbos believe they are related with gave up lands for peace sake.

It's better the Ibo nation start making allies than enemies, and that starts by respecting your neighbours wish.
...they should conduct a referendum I am sure those igbo communities that was greedily allocated to rivers,delta and kogi by Gowon will go with igbos, we can't respect submissions and opinions made by fulani asslickers like Wike and Uzodimma

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Hardequnle:
delta? You for add osun join.
Where is that coming from ?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 9:44am On Oct 26, 2021
irepnaija4eva:

Both you and the dude you quoted are saying the same thing, just that he didn't give more indept explanation...
Then he should have it clear, cause I get easily triggered when I see Igbos dragging these minorities into the Biafran nation, Ndigbo have taken a lot of insults from this people because IPOB sycophants just refuse to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by houseontherock: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2021
Thunder will fire you all if you don't 'exit' South West from Nigeria too

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EmptyGarden(m): 9:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls.

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!
Thief!

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2021
nick50:
...they should conduct a referendum I am sure those igbo communities that was greedily allocated to rivers,delta and kogi by Gowon will go with igbos, we can't respect submissions and opinions made by fulani asslickers like Wike and Uzodimma
I think these people talking are correct
Its left to each of these communities to determine if they want to identify with us or not
And so far from my interactions with them
Many of them are not too keen on doing so
So we should let them be.

Its unfortunate that Britain used psych ops to destroy the relationship in the old eastern region, while at the same time force a "united north" by co opting the middle belt
But it is what it is

4 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Then he should have it clear, cause I get easily triggered when I see Igbos dragging these minorities into the Biafran nation, Ndigbo have taken a lot of insults from this people because IPOB sycophants just refuse to learn.
True
Its okay if they dont want to identify as igbo

2 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by SmartPolician: 9:46am On Oct 26, 2021
If any ethnic group successfully leaves Nigeria, that will mark the end of the country because it was never built on equity, justice and fairness.

The biggest beneficiaries of one Nigeria are the core North and South West (chiefly Lagos State). On the other hand, South South are the biggest losers and are always intimidated because they are the minority.

9 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by EzeAro: 9:47am On Oct 26, 2021
nick50:
That's non-negotiable, no inch of Igbo territory outside of the SE will be left behind in Nigeria when we leave, except the ones with identity crisis who keep grandstanding and dilly-dallying... those ones will be dumped fast like a disease... no time to waste anymore.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by DOTian: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

This is the problem we keep having with ibos, anytime we think we can make them friends some ibos like you spill rubbish online.

No part of Ẹdo is going to be given out to anybody accept that and have peace else brace up for combat.

I wonder if the last civil war didn't teach some of you a lesson. Tribes in the SS have repeated it severally they don't want to be part of your Biafra. You keep trying to force them, it's just not gonna work.

It's time to start reasoning like an adult and drop your baby antics. Not even your 419 referendum will take place in another man's land. Gosh.

If you go through my last comments on this forum, I have been a strong supporter of the Biafran nation (Igbo nation), but trying to force others to join you is where ibos will make a lot of enemies which is what the Fulani government wants.

Be wise and carefully, no man is the strongest, even Israel which the Igbos believe they are related with gave up lands for peace sake.

It's better the Ibo nation start making allies than enemies, and that starts by respecting your neighbours wish.

Nobody is forcing anybody to join anybody but the igbanke Igbo people carved into Edo State by the military are coming with us! Same with every igbo speaking parts of Benue, Kogi and all willing minorities of the East! If you don't like this, you should get ready for war too, because you have no right whatsoever to dictate to Igbo groups or other minorities of the South, where they can be..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by McStoic(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2021
valirex:

You may be right about Edo not being part of Biafra. But are you gonna wish away the old Eastern Region which comprised of many Igbo speaking parts that were unjustly ceded to other states in the south south just to reduce the number and influence of Igbos in the event of any future clamour for Biafran Republic like we are having now? Places like Egbema LGA, Andoni, Etche etc are all Igbo land but were ceded away from old Imo state. Some parts of Delta State likewise, Cross River etc and it continues in other non core Igbo states surrounding the South East.

The fact remains that there are many people from Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Benue states etc who were not only part of the old Biafra but also had their kinsmen fight on the side of Biafra and lost their lives in the war. Hate it or like it, many of them still see themselves as part and parcel of Biafra. The memory of their lost loved ones is still on. So, it will be unjust to wish away that cos you don't like Biafra exceeding the 5 core Igbo states. I say let the fG conduct a referendum in the old Eastern region as a whole, let everyone choose the future they want.

Let's not try and be emotional here my guy. It is what it is!

4 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:

If only you took time to read my post, you would have seen I said ‘some part of Edo’ and not the entire Edo.

Some part of Benue, not entire Benue.

Some part of Kogi, not entire Kogi.

Or do you have cognitive issues?
No part of Edo will.
No part of Kogi will
No part of Benue will.
Delta will hiss at you.

Na only the present SE core ibo that will go. Do not deceive yourself.

It is now you want to use cognitive. Lol. When did any part of Benue claim to ever associate with you? No part of Edo will ever. Dey deceive yourself. Your eyes don dey clear say you are mostly empty barrels. Dey there dey shout cognitive issue. When you were bullying them, you didnt think of any cognitive issue.

Stop f.ooling yourselves. No part of any other states will ever want ibo, Ipob, biafra, Nnamdi kanu, ESN, etc wahala. SE na SE. Abia, Enugu, Anambra, Imo, and Ebonyi. Finished. If una wan go...go. No one dey follow you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Cognitivereason: 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
grin

TimeTraveller:
I support this 100%.
I personally want Biafra to be declared so that we can all rest. There's NOTHING the SE brings to the table other than victimhood.

The only condition is that SE indigenes would have to move back to their home states. You can turn Biafra to heaven on earth, nothing will take me there. I will quietly eat amala and enjoy the sights of my rustic brown roofs.

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by McStoic(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2021
TimeTraveller:
I support this 100%.
I personally want Biafra to be declared so that we can all rest. There's NOTHING the SE brings to the table other than victimhood.

The only condition is that SE indigenes would have to move back to their home states. You can turn Biafra to heaven on earth, nothing will take me there. I will quietly eat amala and enjoy the sights of my rustic brown roofs.

Your comment reeks of naivety. No need to indulge you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by muyeski21(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s not Southeast that will be exited alone.

It’s the entire old Eastern region.

With Anioma in Delta state.

And some part of Edo, Kogi and Benue.

Failure to grant that, we will continue to hold Nigeria by the balls.

You ain’t seen nothing.

Ndi Ala!

U sound so senseless and dull, are u aware of the old western region

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by TimeTraveller: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2021
McStoic:

Your comment reeks of naivety. No need to indulge you

Well, you just indulged. How ironic and contradictory is that?
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Cognitivereason: 9:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Yeah...sadly d truth
SmartPolician:
If any ethnic group successfully leaves Nigeria, that will mark the end of the country. The only people who benefit mostly from Nigeria are the core North and South West (chiefly Lagos State). South South are the biggest losers and are always intimidated because they are the minority.
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by McStoic(m): 9:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Geeman2006:
They way Obasanjo would have dealt with these ones, they would have gone underground since.

I like Obj as a president and person but stop bigging him up. He won't do more than what was done in 1967, yet the ideology still thrives. Cann't you see that Biafra is simply the part and parcel of an Igboman's existence? Do you know what it is to lose millions of one's kinsmen in a war and think you can wish that away?

Don't underestimate the movement. It's more than what you fight with guns and bullets. As for you comments, I know if it was Obasanjo, he would have been more tactical and engaging. Cos he is much more diplomatic, a true leader and detribalised than Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Tingotoe: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2021
nzeobi:
Another noise, if they are serious then they should use their representatives at the national assembly
Nonsense! And how abut your own representatives? You want others to fight your battles for you? Keep electing PDP, APC and APGA and see where that will get you. By the way that case will be thrown out before the end of the year. In 2023 elect IPOB to represent you
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Cognitivereason: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmmm ...true
McStoic:

You may be right about Edo not being part of Biafra. But are you gonna wish away the old Eastern Region which comprised of many Igbo speaking parts that were unjustly ceded to other states in the south south just to reduce the number and influence of Igbos in the event of any future clamour for Biafran Republic like we are having now? Places like Egbema LGA, Andoni, Etche etc are all Igbo land but were ceded away from old Imo state. Some parts of Delta State likewise, Cross River etc and it continues in other non core Igbo states surrounding the South East.

The fact remains that there are many people from Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Benue states etc who were not only part of the old Biafra but also had their kinsmen fight on the side of Biafra and lost their lives in the war. Hate it or like it, many of them still see themselves as part and parcel of Biafra. The memory of their lost loved ones is still on. So, it will be unjust to wish away that cos you don't like Biafra exceeding the 5 core Igbo states. I say let the fG conduct a referendum in the old Eastern region as a whole, let everyone choose the future they want.

Let's not try and be emotional here my guy. It is what it is!
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Positivepoint(m): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2021
DOTian:
The court should hurry up!
And it should be the former Eastern Nigeria not just the South East

From ur statement shows u people aren't serious. Why former southern region?

Are u people same with them?

Did they participate in ur foolish lockdown?

Did u know or care about dir pain?

Pls stay ur lane.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by King44(m): 10:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/northern-coalition-asks-court-to-exit-s-east-from-nigeria
SW should be added abeg

These terrorist, bandit, kidnapping and extraordinarily corrupt government of Buhari is finished this country
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Omodua(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=107069690][/quote]Thank you for the insight, Racoon.
The amalgamation of North and South was an aberration. Political suicide!
But who's to Bell the cat?
*SOBS*!
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
SensualMan1:
Please allow UmuChineke to go!

We've had enough. Allow us to go, MBA! We are ready to leave all our investments in lagos and Abuja for u people. 95% of Lagos investments are owned by IGBO billionaires, we are ready to let go.

ALLOW MY PEOPLE TO GO, CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA IS CALLING US. The same way God called the Israelites out of Egypt is the same way God will call us out of Nigeria. Israelites had Moses, we have MNK.
You guys should stop saying this thing. I'm Igbo and I want biafra but you shouldn't be saying people should leave their investment. People own properties and businesses in other countries. Igbos can own properties and businesses in Nigeria when Biafra comes

1 Like

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by BKayy: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
teemy:
The implication of a separated Biafra means

Igbos will be foreigners in any part of Nigeria they currently reside in
They can't do business without a working permit
The current political class will still be the same political class.
The jealously against business savvy Igbos in Nigeria will take a new dimension. Ghana must go will be child's play.
Others will take on their businesses.
Lots of Igbo properties will be lost
Whatever the marginalization felt before, it will be more on a Biafra exit.

True, Nigeria has lots of issues but it would be wise to consider if leaving the flying pan would not lead to jumping into hot flames. There is a reason those living outside Igbo land are not in on the exodus. The same reason those Igbo lawyers joined in as defendants in the case.
Take your time, research how the economy of Uganda nose dived to ashes after they chased away the Indian Middle men and how Haiti went from the richest in the Caribbean to the poorest.

The estates used by the Indians in in Uganda is still there inhabited. Till date it is still the most beautiful neighbourhood in the sithole except that it is uninhabited.

After Biafra, you won't be the one chasing but us punishing you by using any means necessary to bring them back to Igboland. All of them.
Like Kampala Uganda, Lagos will be the slum capital of the World

3 Likes

Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by philiancoop(m): 10:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Some lazy jobless lawyers in the SE want to play because of idleness
Re: Northern Coalition Asks Court To Exit South-East From Nigeria by Positivepoint(m): 10:07am On Oct 26, 2021
nick50:

But an indirect referendum has been happening with ipob sit at home order. The only participating states or area are the only places of influence u people have thus clearly shows u these people who did not participate aren't with u and ur cause.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lekki Massacre: All You Care About Is Tinubu – Aisha Yesufu Slams Lagos Assembly / Rev Adeyinka Adebiyi For Ondo Governor: What Is Wrong With This Photo? / Buhari Appoints Ja’afaru As Comptroller-general Of Prisons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.