Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers (56639 Views)

Obi Cubana & Cubana Chief Priest Reacts As Lady Tattoos Their Names On Her Back / Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Fayose's Photo On Okada / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Chai
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by hibeereport: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
BBNaija’s Tochi enjoys some PDA moment with his white girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNkJinf9Uuo
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by tnerro1(m): 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Yeye people, don’t they know the government has use style to increase fuel prices

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Elephantboy(m): 11:45am On Oct 26, 2021
This issue is getting out of hand just like manchester separated team.no longer united cry

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Kelvinbako(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Awon oni yeye agbalagba undecided
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by NnolimNzubechi(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
This man nor get work

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Superwave16320: 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Thats very good. Paul did well, chiefpriest is just fighting a lost battle.. Kelvin has moved on since 2018. Marriage is not do or die, Kelvin couldn't bear such an abusive wife and brother I law, he japa... why is chief priest suddenly pained over Maria's relationship with Kelvin

Like you were a member of the household ba. Why the Kevin n Maria no come out talk.
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by mrdipye(m): 11:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Is this Paul the paul of P-square?
Rude boy
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Iamicekid(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Immorttal:
Kelvin left her wife for a reason we all didn't know. Nowadays wives are troublesome in nature. They won't tell you that!

If you wan leave your wife divorce am to make things official, not leading her on thinking things can still be fixed and make it seems like nothing dey happen, Clear her from start then she go know her place, if she come dey do like werey then u go bring receipt out

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Iyiataata92: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2021
osuofia2:
GOOD FOR HIM.... NICE ONE FROM OGA PAUL. CHIEF PRIEST THINK SAY NA ONLY HIM GET MADNESS.
I JUST DIAL THE NUMBERS BUT THEM DE SWITCHED OFF. MAKE NNA CONTINUE TO DE Cll the number
abeg send me the number
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by freedomjoshah: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2021
I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya Bello
Continue Reading... https://kogistatenews.com.ng/i-will-fix-nigeria-in-365-days-as-president-gov-yahaya/
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by MufasaLion: 11:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Jibsy203:
Cubana Chief Priest is bigger than Ooni of Ife

Let me know when you wake up.

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by PentiumPro(f): 11:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Lol. What will be going through Pere’s mind now?!

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2021
hibeereport:
BBNaija’s Tochi enjoys some PDA moment with his white girlfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNkJinf9Uuo

The bitvh seems heavily drunk and coked up. Looks like becky from the trailer park.

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by MufasaLion: 11:50am On Oct 26, 2021
freedomjoshah:
I Will Fix Nigeria In 365 Days As President — Gov. Yahaya Bello
Continue Reading... https://kogistatenews.com.ng/i-will-fix-nigeria-in-365-days-as-president-gov-yahaya/

He should fix his state and let's see.

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by KiNg0G: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2021
osuofia2:
GOOD FOR HIM.... NICE ONE FROM OGA PAUL. CHIEF PRIEST THINK SAY NA ONLY HIM GET MADNESS.
I JUST DIAL THE NUMBERS BUT THEM DE SWITCHED OFF. MAKE NNA CONTINUE TO DE Cll the number

hahaha, you won bill am

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Purposefulvoice(f): 11:53am On Oct 26, 2021
so now na the only thing this girl dey trend for be this. I have not seen any of these bbnaija ppl do any significant thing

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Felabrity: 11:53am On Oct 26, 2021
Cubana is so childish

Clout chasing priest
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by vickydevoka(m): 11:56am On Oct 26, 2021
Immorttal:
Kelvin left her wife for a reason we all didn't know. Nowadays wives are troublesome in nature. They won't tell you that!
Person way never de ready to receive wahala n insult should not Marry o. Just give gal Belle
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by xeratech: 11:57am On Oct 26, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Good hearted nairalanders please i need your help... I'm just trying to do some few online digital hustle to help myself but now i have even ran out of data, pls anyone compassionate enough to help me with airtime will go a long way. thank you!

09035943388MTN
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
What goes around comes around...

Reach us today for your order delivery needs. Enjoy same day last mile delivery, peace of mind via insured items, affordable rates and top-notch customer relationship management. For as low as N900 in our premium subscription, you get same day delivery in Lagos. Our outside Lagos rates are also very competitive.

Call/chat: 08034679391
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Bamzyriches451: 12:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
Make everybody gettat
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Hayee(f): 12:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=Purposefulvoice post=107075598]so now na the only thing this girl dey trend for be this. I have not seen any of these bbnaija ppl do any significant thing [/quote) Asin ehhh driest set ever content zero at least if there is no endorsement advertise your work na angry angry angry
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by altteemy: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iamicekid:

If you wan leave your wife divorce am to make things official, not leading her on thinking things can still be fixed and make it seems like nothing dey happen, Clear her from start then she go know her place, if she come dey do like werey then u go bring receipt out

In Nigeria, it takes 2 or 3 years of separation before a divorce case can be filed unless it is a cause of violence or bodily harm.

I read the man's brother stating they've been separated since 2018 and the divorce process was served recently.

On that level, both have been aware it was downhill.
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by MarketDispatch: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bornbiafra:
you b fool...

If you marry a woman legally then you have to divorce her legally before bringing in another woman home..

Bringing in another woman home is a criminal offense...

If it were to be in Ghana Maria for d go jail now

Are you sure?

confirm well...
Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by caracas: 12:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Mrkumareze:
Thats very good. Paul did well, chiefpriest is just fighting a lost battle.. Kelvin has moved on since 2018. Marriage is not do or die, Kelvin couldn't bear such an abusive wife and brother I law, he japa... why is chief priest suddenly pained over Maria's relationship with Kelvin
Are u sure you have a brain? Even as little as a child's.....

1 Like

Re: Maria: Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Paul Okoye Releasing His Phone Numbers by Donaluta(m): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
benuejosh:
Paulo begged him not to upload his phone number of 18yrs but he went ahead and did it. Why? What's the gain from Obyke to bring up an issue on social media when he didn't hear from both sides?

Are you in anyway supporting Maria for sleeping with somebody's husband..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs / E-money Shares New Photo Of His Garage As He Celebrates With Muslims. -photos / Hushpuppi Confronts His Baby Mama With Evidence (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.