Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi (379 Views)

Security Agents Are Colluding With Bandits - Gumi / Why Security Forces Can't Find Bandits Gumi Located - Adamu Garba / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by WeAREallPERV: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Kaduna-based popular Muslim cleric, Sheikh Abubakar Gumi has asked clerics of Igbo and Yoruba extractions not to be scared of the federal government but to broker truce with members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Yoruba Nation activist, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, as he does with bandits terrorising the North

The controversial cleric, had at different times mediated between the bandits and some state governments, a development condemned in some quarters.

The mission took him to Kaduna, Niger, Katsina, Sokoto and Zamfara where he attempted to broker peace between the governors and the bandits.

The cleric, who had some time called for amnesty for the bandits, was also reported to have said bandits cannot be declared terrorists.

“I hope another Igbo clergy goes into the IPOB structure likewise and talk sense into them, and another Pastor of Oduduwa land talks against the Igboho secessionist tribal movement by way of sensitising people to the values of a cohesive nationalism that will guaranty freedom, equality, and justice for all. Religious forces can permeate hardened hearts where secular forces cannot.

“Regrettably, people just sit down in the comfort of their rooms or parlours and make useless passing comments that only add fuel to the inferno of ethnic jingoism and bigotry. In the 21st century, Nigeria is hijacked by semi-illiterates and half-baked tribal heroes that have nothing to offer besides promoting tribal xenophobia.
https://punchng.com/clergymen-should-talk-to-igboho-ipob-like-i-do-to-bandits-says-gumi/

Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by Lawlab249: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by Mokason288(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Please shut up

You compare bandits to people struggling to freeee themselves and unborn children from the terror unleashed by your uselessss bandits
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by WibusJaga: 8:05am On Oct 26, 2021

So he is trying to place Bandits on same level with IPOB & Igboho.
For goodness sake, the latter are separatists fighting for the actualisation of Biafra & Oduduwa nations respectively. Can't say same for the Bandits.
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by Eriokanmi: 8:08am On Oct 26, 2021
What fruit has your meeting with bandits yielded? They still killed over 20 people in Niger state yesterday. We have a mission in the south West and we don't kill anyone. Our agitation is different so is our approach to it. Nobody would say Sunday Igboho had killed anyone or organised any violent protests so far. Which peace brokerage is Gumi now talking about here?

On Oduduwa we stand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by Finnese001: 8:09am On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by uBuNiT: 8:14am On Oct 26, 2021
G
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by benuejosh: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Hian! Speak to them in prison?
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by meolaniyi(m): 8:20am On Oct 26, 2021
But the man has a point. Why can't you church leaders the in the south talk with your people who are agitating? Because you are scared of Bubari.

Gumi made sense here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by uBuNiT: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2021
IPOB ahead of all of you oduduwa, bandit, and fg put together. We are not on same level
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by AntiBMC(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2021
Hehe. So that his terrorist brothers in Aso Rock will identify all those sympathetic to the cause, place allegations on their heads, in addition to the terr0rist tag, and then kill or arrest them?
Re: Dont Be Cowards! Speak With IPOB, Igboho Like I Do With Bandits.. Gumi by Mightymosco: 9:05am On Oct 26, 2021
This mallam again

(1) (Reply)

Like Itunu Babalola Like Sunday Igboho / Sanwo-olu Constitutes Four-man Committee On #endsars Report, Vows To Make Outcom / 2023 Presidential Election: Campaign Posters Goodluck Jonathan Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.