Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,723 members, 7,955,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday (249 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Invites Bola Tinubu To His Wife's Birthday / Hon. Ben Kalu Pens Heartfelt Birthday Message To Lady Ifunanya Orji Kalu / Kiki Osinbajo Pens Down Message To Her Father As He Begin Another 4 years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by Naijadaily: 10:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Former Governor of Abia State and  Chief Whip of the 9th Senate, Senator Orji Uzor Kalu on Tuesday took to social media to celebrate his wife, Mrs. Ifunanya Uzor Kalu on her birthday anniversary, on 26th October.

The Abia North Senator in a lovely tribute shared a picture of the First Lady on his verified social media platforms – Facebook and Instagram (oukgram).

Kalu in the romantic themed message called his wife a virtuous woman, describing her as his best companion. He also acknowledged her prayerful nature ,Praying that God grants her joy , peace and more blissful years.

he wrote in the captions;

My Dearest  Ify,

A good wife is Royal in the Heart. She is a crown to her husband, and pride to the home where she was raised. She is called a W.I.F.E because she is a Woman In Full Effect.

Today, I celebrate my friend, my love, my companion, my adviser, my wife and more. Having you in my life has been a tremendous experience, through thick and thin you have always been there to provide your support.

The merit of having a great wife is endless. Behind every successful man, there isn't just a woman but a prayerful and hard working woman. If not, every married man would be successful.

A  virtuous woman adds years to your life, a wise one adds decades, but a loving one adds an eternity to your life.

Thank you for your love, care, patience, prayers and every other great thing you do which are too many to mention.

May God bless you with many more years of PERFECT HEALTH and JOY.

I celebrate and love you today and always My Ify. 

#OUK

Well-wishers also took to the platforms to celebrate and wish the Senator's wife  a happy birthday.

Tracy Mcwary wrote ;"Happy birthday Her Excellency [funanya uzor Kalu From Miss Amnesty Nigeria and Team "

Ogbonnaya Okechukwu Okorie wrote; "Happy birthday to you ma'am, may the good Lord continue to bless and keep you in health and in wealth "

George ryan Peter wrote; "Happy birthday ma'am I wish u more life in good health"

Kaycee Arkor Efogwo wrote ; "Am loving what am hearing dear, happy birthday Lolo OUK, remain blessed Sister, cheers s& mje ry & 
Obinna Okafor wrote; "Happy birthday to odozi aku and ulo his excellency Mazi OUK, May the Lord sustain you with good health"

@ugo_ohal wrote; "Happy birthday lolo. My boss has said it all,you are 3 blessed beyond measures . I wish you more grace in good health OG ~ and multiple increase in life, #UGO OHA I NA MBA UGWU "

@mazitriplea wrote; "Happy birthday ma. My family and I celebrate you on your special day and wish you many more outstanding years ahead, Thank you for remaining the pillar behind our beloved Most Distinguished Senator, Congratulations ma "

@fowizle_cubana wrote; "Happy birthday to Her excellency Lolo His excellency OUK"

@stephen.uzochukwu wrote ; "Happy birthday ma" 

@chibuzormercychibuzor wrote; "Happy birthday to your beloved wife, she's blessed"

@iam_uwana Many wrote ; "happy returns First Lady, Age gracefully"

@iam_trende wrote ; "Happy birthday to her"

@mr_nzeakor! "Happy birthday to Her Excellence...Ya gazie"

https://9newsng.com/sen-orji-kalu-pens-down-charming-message-to-celebrate-wifes-birthday/

Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Thieves.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2021
She's got angelic look

I respect Igbo men .. they take good care of there wives
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by Fahdiga(m): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2021
What a lovely and heartfelt message to the wife.
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:40am On Oct 26, 2021
Illuminatiship:
Thieves.
Did he steal your destiny ?
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by athaboi(f): 10:40am On Oct 26, 2021
The wife is young and beautiful
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by PrinceOfLagos: 10:41am On Oct 26, 2021
athaboi:
The wife is young and beautiful
If you take good care of your wife, she will forever look young and beautiful for you
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by MRDEE01: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2021
Happy birthday ma

By the way has he provided any reason why his wife was rarely seen in public functions throughout his years as the abia state governor
Re: Senator Orji Kalu Pens Down Charming Message To Celebrate Wife's Birthday by Illuminatiship(m): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Did he steal your destiny ?
no he stole your mom..

(1) (Reply)

Senator Sani Musa Mohammed For Apc National Chairmanship / The Orji Uzor Kalu You Don't Know / Jailed Ex-pension Boss, Maina Living Lavish & Luxurious Prison Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.