Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Quit Notice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Quit Notice (172 Views)

Our Tenant Refuses To Vacate Our Apartment After About 10 Months Quit Notice! / Ghana Landlady Gives Female Nigerian Student Quit Notice Over Noise During Sex / Will A Tenant Pay During His 3 Or 6 Months Quit Notice? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quit Notice by rumaabk(m): 10:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Hello nairalanders, professionals and legal practitioners. I need your legal advice. Let me go straight to the point.
I have rented an apartment 6 years ago which no matter how bad the situation i found myself, i must make sure i paid my house rent at when it due though few moments I do paid in two instalment like paying 70% and after a month completed the remaining 30% the rent is 500k.
My rent is due 1st November that's in a week time. So yesterday the landlord came to my house and infomed me that he wants the house that he want to remove and use for personal use. He gave me two months noticed to look for an alternative. The major problem is that he's no longer using any lawyer or any agency that is handling his properties.
Please i need your professional advice on how to handle this issue.
Thank you
Re: Quit Notice by twinskenny(m): 10:56am On Oct 26, 2021
I think you should look for a new placeā€¦ happy he gave yu two month grace

(1) (Reply)

140k Land For Sale At Abuja / For Sale!!! Super Luxury 5bed Detached Duplex With BQ And Pool / Things To Look Out For When Renting In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.