Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please obey the sit at home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please obey the sit at home (2843 Views)

We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / Dino Melaye: "I Will Obey The Bible Before Obeying The Laws Of Nigeria" (Video) / CP ) Dan Nkem Okoro Of PSSU Ikoyi . Please Obey Court Order. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Redcrafton: 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bighead9:

Open your Mouth

This is disgusting...but we know those who defecate and put the container under their beds..

Why are you guys extremely dirty?

Spi==t
Re: Please obey the sit at home by haffaze777(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

Oga anyhow we do the people in our region they are happy about it. Pls focus on your brown roof Republic afonja

Are you afraid of answering my question
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Come to upper iweka and say this, coward.

Na only Upper Uweka your power Dey. Are you one of those Pedestrian Toll Bridges collectors I saw in Upper Uweka last week? grin grin grin grin

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Redcrafton: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bighead9:

Na only Upper Uweka your power Dey. Are you one of those Pedestrian Toll Bridges collectors I saw in Upper Uweka last week? grin grin grin grin

Ogun roads can’t be fixed in 20 years – Gov Abiodun

Bad roads: You don’t deserve second term – Ogun residents tell Abiodun

Omo IGR... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 1:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

This is disgusting...but we know those who defecate and put the container under their beds..

Why are you guys extremely dirty?

Spi==t

I don't know why all IPOB and their SYMPATHISERS are dirty grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Tingotoe: 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

We are under command and control and if u don't like it you leave.
Nigeria too has gunmen who are under command and control. Any IPOB swine who cant take it can either join Nnamdi Kanu in his cell or leave. Abuja command and control
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

The worst Road in Ogun is better than 80% of the Roads in the EAST.

1 Like

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

More of the best Roads in the EAST grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Redcrafton: 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bighead9:

The worst Road in Ogun is better than 80% of the Roads in the EAST.

Did you notice I didn't put pictures...

From experience, I receive ban when I reply people like you with pictures...
Re: Please obey the sit at home by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:

They are criminals
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Tomahawk99(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:

He doesn't need to go to upper iweka to say what it is, they are criminals and illiterate idiots like you support them till you or your family will become victims.
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Did you notice I didn't put pictures...

From experience, I receive ban when I reply people like you with pictures...

You will receive ban whenever you post fake pictures. My pictures are verifiable. I can post a million pictures of bad Roads in the EAST.

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Redcrafton: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bighead9:

You will receive ban whenever you post fake pictures. My pictures are verifiable. I can post a million pictures of bad Roads in the EAST.

Makoko, Ijora Badeyi and Sango areas of Ibadan in the SW are not verifiable, with extensive decaying brown roofs....and felling inner city walls

Kwantinue..
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Makoko, Ijora Badeyi and Sango areas of Ibadan in the SW are not verifiable, with extensive decaying brown roofs....and felling inner city walls

Kwantinue..

Makoko, Ijora, Fadeyi, Badeyi and Sango areas all like Paradise for where Abia State Dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Please obey the sit at home by Simdyofficial(f): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sunday2021:
coming from a fool that survived from ashawo money.
your mother would gladly want this female ashawo as a daughter than having you walahi shocked but she opened her legs for a dog jus to have you.. Sorry bingo
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Redcrafton: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bighead9:

Makoko, Ijora, Fadeyi, Badeyi and Sango areas all like Paradise for where Abia State Dey. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Childishness na bad thing...when you are told to travel pass Ore you no go gree...
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
minasi4841:

Not as if we are the unknown gunmen but the unknown gunmen are supporting us

Just look at the nonsense you're typing here, contradicting yourself.
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Kwantinue..

Your family members and millions of your kinsmen are living under those"extensive decaying brown roofs...and felling inner city walls".

They'd rather die than go back to the east.

They eat Amala and ewedu with great relish.
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Redcrafton: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

Your family members and millions of your kinsmen are living under those"extensive decaying brown roofs...and felling inner city walls".

They'd rather die than go back to the east.

They eat Amala and ewedu with great relish.

Can you swear that you don't have your kinsmen in the potopoto, red mud and landlocked Aba selling agbo..and eating akpu and Nsala soup...

They will rather die than return to the west. smiley smiley
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Can you swear that you don't have your kinsmen in the potopoto, red mud and landlocked Aba selling agbo..and eating akpu and Nsala soup...

They will rather die than return to the west. smiley smiley

Be fooling yourself.

I won't dignify your existence with another response cos I know you're not Igbo.
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Redcrafton:

Childishness na bad thing...when you are told to travel pass Ore you no go gree...

The thing pain this man well well grin grin grin grin

I work in Owerri. I know the entire East like the back of my hand. The money I make from Imo State Government monthly is enough to develop a full community in the EAST. I'm not bragging. I be Aboki and I'm flexing life in the EAST. But I'm presently in Jos. I'll be back to Owerri by Weekend.

Re: Please obey the sit at home by minasi4841: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bighead9:

Then y is OyigboUpdate not yet banned
Re: Please obey the sit at home by Bighead9: 7:33am On Oct 27, 2021
minasi4841:

Then y is OyigboUpdate not yet banned

He is genuinely exposing IPOB propaganda and crimes with proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Steps Down, Vows Not Contest For 2023 Election / Letter From FBI To EFCC Confirming Tinubu Never Attended Chicago State Universit / Obi To Go Digital After Nassarawa Massive Flop Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.