Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) (29411 Views)

12 Reading Partners Graduate Together With First Class Degrees (Photos) / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / Mother And Daughter Graduate Together From Medical School, Both Become Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by foreshore(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

Four University students who were reading partners have been celebrated online after they graduated together from the university in flying colors.

One of the recent graduates identified on Twitter as Charles revisited an old tweet of his where he and his friends were reading for a test together.

He announced that the clique of four have now bagged degrees in Electronics Engineering from the university with Second Class honours (Upper).

In his earlier tweet from May 2021, Charles had shared a photo of him and his three friends reading together in their hostel room.

A group of young Nigerian men have shown that studying as a collective unit in school comes with its own academic reward.

One of the recent graduates identified on Twitter as @charles_nwune revisited an old tweet of his where he and his friends were reading for a test together.

He announced that the clique of four have now bagged degrees in Electronics Engineering from the university with Second Class honours (Upper).

In his earlier tweet from May 2021, Charles had shared a photo of him and his three friends reading together in their hostel room.

Fast-forward to 5 months later and they are now Engineering graduates. He quoted the old tweet with a recent picture shows four of them donned in their convocation gown after a successful university programme.

https:///four-university-reading-partners-graduate-together-in-flying-colors-photos/

That one for middle no dey laugh at all. Wetin happen!
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
A
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Kajaard: 10:38am On Oct 27, 2021
youngking22:
Me and my guys, if we open book na nyash and banter we go dey do, but if you see our result ehn grin

You and your guys do nyansh and banter? Do you know what you typed there? Gaydar loading 80% grin

1 Like

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Odidigboigbo(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Igwebuike, if you know, you know
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Skullano(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Katerifarmer837:
Congratulations guys.u guy's are a good team.
But believe me this feat will be difficult in federal universities like unizik awka

My friend go sit and down one side jor. 90% of Unizik students don face street yet still they will say school hard. No be who go class go pass exam?.
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by chiedozie198100: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
sunshineV:
gay couples?

Mumu
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Pootle: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2021
the fair one is the most brilliant
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2021
Congrats to them. Reading no be beans o.

majorgr:
So the photographer no they read? cheesy wetin he graduate with sef?

Funny grin
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Jaysleeves(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Katerifarmer837:
But believe me this feat will be difficult in federal universities like unizik awka
we really need to change this kind of mentality... Do you know most federal and state lecturers are damn lazy and some wicked.. some of the laziness and atrocities of this lecturers they cant try it in a private school. They know their job in fed and state University are secure and mostly unchecked, hence the reason most mis- behave, oya check am u rarely read or see incidence of sexual harassment in private Universities. The major reason why private student do better than their counter part in fed / state unis. Is because the curriculum is design to fit the learning process of her student not the convenience of lecturers as most case in Federal and state Universites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 27, 2021
So?
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=TeeAcademy post=107095034]Gain a tech skill today. Become a Data Analyst!

Join our Data Analyst virtual class. Learn the tools used by a Data Analyst: Microsoft Excel for Data cleaning, SQL for Big Data and Tableau for Data Visualization. Build a portfolio and get prepared to apply for roles as a Junior Data Analyst. Through hands-on practical classes and live weekend trainings. Also engage in assignments to test practical knowledge.

Get more info, syllabus and register now at
https://www./DataAnalystRegister[/
Cool]

1 Like

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Lifestone(m): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
2:1 in Nigeria is not a thing of joy. Better go to Bb9ja and be celebrated cuz that’s the stupidity that has swept us in this country
What have you achieve with your bb9ja, where are past winners today? Only those that educated are surviving. Don't mislead others. Diligence is profitable in all things

1 Like

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Debra911(f): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Jaysleeves:
we really need to change this kind of mentality... Do you know most federal and state lecturers are damn lazy and some wicked.. some of the laziness and atrocities of this lecturers they cant try it in a private school. They know their job in fed and state University are secure and mostly unchecked, hence the reason most mis- behave, oya check am u rarely read or see incidence of sexual harassment in private Universities. The major reason why private student do better than their counter part in fed / state unis. Is because the curriculum is design to fit the learning process of her student not the convenience of lecturers as most case in Federal and state Universites.
If fed/state graduate had the opportunities to study in a private university, they would have done better too. Who wish to go through the hurdles involved in studying at a Fed/state university?ASUU strikes alone will frustrate your life, 'na condition make crayfish bend' many parents don't have the money to sponsor their children into a Private university. I salute every Nigerian graduate out there who after suffering the 'wahala' in fed&state university, yet came out alive and still became successful at end. So long Nigeria is concerned, 1st, 2 1,2 2,3rd class doesn't determine one's greatness in life.

2 Likes

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by TotoGame(m): 11:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Katerifarmer837:

Aswear... unizik lecturers are bunch of savage barbarians

Whatever yuu do in life ... avoid biochemistry, ICH, Political science and economics depts in unizik
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Yusman316(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2021
See boys wey know wetin carry them go school. A big congrats to them
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by YourLabGuys: 11:19am On Oct 27, 2021
I know the guy in blue. Well done guys. You are super eagles. You will soar the world
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Jaysleeves(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Debra911:

If fed/state graduate had the opportunities to study in a private university, they would have done better too. Who wish to go through the hurdles involved in studying at a Fed/state university?ASUU strikes alone will frustrate your life, 'na condition make crayfish bend' many parents don't have the money to sponsor their children into a Private university. I salute every Nigerian graduate out there who after suffering the 'wahala' in fed&state university, yet came out alive and still became successful at end. So long Nigeria is concerned, 1st, 2 1,2 2,3rd class doesn't determine one's greatness in life.
spot on babe .... Can we be close ? I love babes with brains �❤️
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by asapants: 11:23am On Oct 27, 2021
I wish them all the very BEST
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by akakc47: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Who 2'1 elp
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by seyz91(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
confirm!

since i graduated years ago with the 2:1 these ones dey celebrate, i never even go collect certificate cuz who e epp? undecided
PENNYSWAP:
2:1 in Nigeria is not a thing of joy. Better go to Bb9ja and be celebrated cuz that’s the stupidity that has swept us in this country
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by seyz91(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
Danjikanbauchi:
Four Giraffer you mean.
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Shikena(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2021
TotoGame:

Aswear... unizik lecturers are bunch of savage barbarians

Whatever yuu do in life ... avoid biochemistry, ICH, Political science and economics depts in unizik
Yet the students accept it and even brag about it. This is clear mediocrity all round. There is nothing difficult in those courses, it is those lecturers and the system enabling them that failed. This is as bad or even worse than SARS. End it!

1 Like

Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Meenabee(f): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Me and my 2:1 na poultry farming I dey do.
Congratulations to them. Lol
PENNYSWAP:
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by IncredibleWrite: 11:47am On Oct 27, 2021
youngking22:
Me and my guys, if we open book na nyash and banter we go dey do, but if you see our result ehn grin
D
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by IncredibleWrite: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Katerifarmer837:
Difficult to make a 2.1 in Unizik or what?
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by TotoGame(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2021
Shikena:

Yet the students accept it and even brag about it. This is clear mediocrity all round. There is nothing difficult in those courses, it is those lecturers and the system enabling them that failed. This is as bad or even worse than SARS. End it!

You have a point tho ....
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Debra911(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jaysleeves:
spot on babe .... Can we be close ? I love babes with brains �❤️
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by rachytenny2(f): 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
wow!
They got their backs. Studying together can be really helpful especially when they are competitive. It makes them do better to be the best. More like a drive...
Congrats to them!
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by gift2xl: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Wow congrats
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Munzy14(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
Engine boys way...cheesy
Re: Four University Reading Partners Graduate Together In Flying Colors (photos) by Bluntemperor: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bola146:
Congratulations, God is the greatest of all

Yes, Ma'am, congratulations to them.
But,that OP de write incomplete rubbish, as the School is not identified!
Many times these set of Writers just de drive traffic for their blog!
Place is highly important in identification!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Are Asked To Explain Your Experience In A Nigerian Boarding School / JAMB Cancels The Selection Of Two Public Universities During 2017 Registration / Zeph Lamar, University Of Maiduguri Best Graduating Medical Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.