Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie (1885 Views)

Man Who Got His 1st Degree At 64yrs Obtains Phd Degree At 75 / “shaku Shaku” And “I Like Your Waist In Particular” Features In Uniben Exam / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Seeksnigeria: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Update from

Oreofeoluwa Adeoti, viral social media kid best known for his “mummy calm down” video has made his debut in the Nollywood industry as he features in Kunle Afolayan's blockbuster movie, Siggy discloses.

Five-year-old Oreofeoluwa’s rose to fame after a video of him telling his mother to calm down when she tried punishing, went viral.

After gaining national recognition, the young boy became an ambassador to some companies and met with Lagos state Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, and many other celebrities.

Ace Nollywood filmmaker, Kunle Afolayan met with the young boy, and offered him a chance to break into the movie industry.

Little Oreofeluwa has now completed his first movie role in Kunle Afolayan’s movie titled ‘Swallow’.

Oreofeoluwa acted as Eniola Badmus’ young son, Ayo in the blockbuster movie.

https:///viral-mummy-calm-down-boy-features-in-his-1st-nollywood-movie/

Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Seeksnigeria: 1:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
It's his time.

2 Likes

Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by taiwotimitt: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Shine my people shine

2 Likes

Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by chatinent: 1:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
What did he do before he was patronising his mom to calm down?

Cos the kind of persuasion and energy I saw in him could have given the Talibans another choice for Peace Talks against the Afgans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Seeksnigeria: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
chatinent:
What did he do before he was patronising his mom to calm down?

Cos the kind of persuasion and energy I saw in him could have given the Talibans another choice for Peace Talks against the Afgans.

Lol. My brother I tell you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
grin the energy I saw in that calm down
Even our Daddy at the top will grant us referendum if we beggg him like that
Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by McStoic(m): 11:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Very smart and handsome little man.
Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by donproject2(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2021
E kalm down o
Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Seeksnigeria: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Congrats to him...
Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Bunmhi(f): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2021
Lovely boy
Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Mayour11(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2021
This boy's confidence even in the face of oppression tells something remarkable about him. He needs to be properly guided so he can continue to ace his skills.
Congratulations dear...
Enjoy your fame.
Re: Viral "Mummy Calm Down" Boy Features In His 1st Nollywood Movie by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Smart kid. Congrats to him.

(1) (Reply)

Shell And Chevron Scholarships / Ui,what A Mistake. / Project Topics And Materials In Secretarial Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.