Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. (1111 Views)

Notify Customers Before Debt Recovery Moves, CBN Tells Banks / This Is To Notify The Members Of The Public That UBA PLC Is Holding My Money / Adegoke Olubusi, Bolatito Ovia, Dimeji Sofowora Who Launched Helium Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello Business Nairalanders,

I've created this thread to notify you about a particular Scammer who recently duped me of a meagre amount of 9,000 Naira.

The Scammer whose name is "Adeolu Adegoke" had reached out to me some weeks ago that he sells paypal funds. He claimed to have come across one of my adverts where I stated that I needed PayPal Funds.

I'll be Utilizing the screenshots of our whatsapp conversations as proof and evidence.

The whole motive of creating this thread is to reveal this Notorious Scammer who has learnt the Art of Cordially Relating with People ONLY To Dupe Them.

Furthermore, The Purpose of This Thread is to ensure that Nobody falls Victim of Circumstances to him and similar vices which scammers like him deploy to SCAM people.

Lastly; The Purpose of Creating This Thread is to CATCH This Petty Scammer and Make Him Serve as A Deterrent to Other Scammers Out There.

Our Whatsapp Conversations went thus: (Read Screenshot below).

1 Like

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
More...

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
More

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by XXXXTENTACION: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wahala be like zombie wey miss highway.... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
More...

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
More conversations

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
More conversation...

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
More...

1 Share

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
a simple NL search with his name would have solved your pronblem and confirmed that he was a scammer.

efesmith:
Thanks

Here are the details

Moniker: Subtlelad
Full name: Adeolu Adegoke
Account details: Adeolu Adegoke
Wema Bank
Phone number: 08096037229
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
More conversations

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
More Conversations

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
More conversation...

If you read through our conversation here, you would see how cordial this scammer is.

With his cordiality, he could easily sweep away much more funds from alot of unsuspecting people online.

And this is the reason this thread was created.

This thread should be pushed to the front page so that more Nairalanders can get informed.

It's HIGHTIME We started Exposing The Scammers Amongst Us as this will help limit Scamming Activities on Nairaland.

To This Effect, I'll create some Solutions to this issue.

However, for now - Everyone should beware and stay clear of The Person with this name.
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 2:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
Here is his phone number which he uses to operate.

He may have others.

He may even be seeing this thread right now.

However, this thread should be exposed on the front page of Nairaland.

As it is; This Scammer has only Succeeded in Scamming The Wrong Person.

I'll make him serve as a Deterrent to Other Scammers.

He probably doesn't know the Essence of linking Bank Accounts with Phone Numbers and BVN.

He must have been going away with all his cheap SCAMS, but this one will get him hooked.
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
If you read through our conversation here, you would see how cordial this scammer is.
With his cordiality, he could easily sweep away much more funds from alot of unsuspecting people online.

you should be honest with the truth and realize that his cordiality has nothing to do with the scam, its your STUPIDITY/GREED that led to this. a total stranger contacts you and tell you to send funds, and you foolishly did?!?!?!?!? the reason there are so many scammers out there is because there are mumus and donkeys who easily fall for their nonsense!

AfroAgroPower:
Here is his phone number which he uses to operate.
He may have others

he was well exposed a few weeks ago... with his other phone numbers and even had his photo posted, duh!

3 Likes

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by Anyahuruagu: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Wow.... This guy can scam anyone.. Sooo real and on point.
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroAgroPower:
Hello Business Nairalanders,

I've created this thread to notify you about a particular Scammer who recently duped me of a meagre amount of 9,000 Naira.

The Scammer whose name is "Adeolu Adegoke" had reached out to me some weeks ago that he sells paypal funds. He claimed to have come across one of my adverts where I stated that I needed PayPal Funds.

I'll be Utilizing the screenshots of our whatsapp conversations as proof and evidence.

The whole motive of creating this thread is to reveal this Notorious Scammer who has learnt the Art of Cordially Relating with People ONLY To Dupe Them.

Furthermore, The Purpose of This Thread is to ensure that Nobody falls Victim of Circumstances to him and similar vices which scammers like him deploy to SCAM people.

Lastly; The Purpose of Creating This Thread is to CATCH This Petty Scammer and Make Him Serve as A Deterrent to Other Scammers Out There.

Our Whatsapp Conversations went thus: (Read Screenshot below).

This article may be useful.
https://www.nairaland.com/6765825/how-retrieve-money-scammers
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by Scatterscatter(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

you should be honest with the truth and realize that his cordiality has nothing to do with the scam, its your STUPIDITY/GREED that led to this. a total stranger contacts you and tell you to send funds, and you foolishly did?!?!?!?!? the reason there are so many scammers out there is because there are mumus and donkeys who easily fall for their nonsense!

he was well exposed a few weeks ago... with his other phone numbers and even had his photo posted, duh!

What you said it totally wrong! There is no crime in transacting business based on trust. Now you see why Nigeria will always be backward when we have people who are constantly looking for how to scam people.

You think you are smart or wise abi , you'll soon jam someone that is smarter than you and you will surely be scammed! Go and write it down!

Till then, enjoy your 1min glory as na you wise pass for the world.

3 Likes

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by Scatterscatter(m): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
@OP, you can destroy this guy internationally.

You can send a petition to FBI, US consulate in Nigeria, INTERPOL. Attach all evidence alongside the ones someone posted sometime back.

He definitely won't be arrested but I can assure you that he will be added to a list that will make getting visa super difficult for him.

I HATE THIEVES!!!
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Scatterscatter:
What you said it totally wrong! There is no crime in transacting business based on trust. Now you see why Nigeria will always be backward when we have people who are constantly looking for how to scam people.

You think you are smart or wise abi , you'll soon jam someone that is smarter than you and you will surely be scammed! Go and write it down!
Till then, enjoy your 1min glory as na you wise pass for the world.

bro, you can look at it all you want, the reality is that the OP fukced up and should solely be blamed for his unfortunate story....it is WRONG to send money to a total stranger YES, that you dont know shiit from them...there is NO website, NO company, NO physical contact NOR physical address to confirm the validity of that person/biz and NO WAY TO TRACE YOUR MONEY....how dumb can people be before they realise that (in Nigeria) sending money to a total stranger who just contacted you out of nowhere is indeed WRONG ??

2 Likes

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 7:29am On Oct 30, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

This article may be useful.
https://www.nairaland.com/6765825/how-retrieve-money-scammers

Thanks. I've come across this your post long time ago, and it has always been part of my action plan.

Thanks for pointing me to it again. I already started Actions towards this Direction and The bank asked me to get a police report which is what I'm working towards now.

1 Like

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2021
AfroAgroPower:

Thanks. I've come across this your post long time ago, and it has always been part of my action plan.

Thanks for pointing me to it again. I already started Actions towards this Direction and The bank asked me to get a police report which is what I'm working towards now.
Happy to know the thread is helpful.
For More Info about our services, chat with Paddy at www.paddydigital.com

1 Like

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by olamoses75(m): 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
MrBrownJay1:

bro, you can look at it all you want, the reality is that the OP fukced up and should solely be blamed for his unfortunate story....it is WRONG to send money to a total stranger YES, that you dont know shiit from them...there is NO website, NO company, NO physical contact NOR physical address to confirm the validity of that person/biz and NO WAY TO TRACE YOUR MONEY....how dumb can people be before they realise that (in Nigeria) sending money to a total stranger who just contacted you out of nowhere is indeed WRONG ??
bleeped up in what sense exactly? Many of us will be out of business if there’s no trust. I have received like 500k this week from customers from this forum, and I always make sure I delivered as agreed, same way I have sent thousands of naira to people I met here and they always deliver. The situation of the country shouldn’t justify crime and scam. Let’s join hands together and deal with this idiots. You may claim they can’t scam you because you believe you’re smart, but what about your families and friends?

2 Likes

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
olamoses75:
bleeped up in what sense exactly? Many of us will be out of business if there’s no trust. I have received like 500k this week from customers from this forum, and I always make sure I delivered as agreed, same way I have sent thousands of naira to people I met here and they always deliver. The situation of the country shouldn’t justify crime and scam. Let’s join hands together and deal with this idiots. You may claim they can’t scam you because you believe you’re smart, but what about your families and friends?

again, sending money to a total stranger that you dont know shiit about, with NO website, NO company, NO physical contact NOR physical address to confirm the validity of that person/biz and NO WAY TO TRACE YOUR MONEY is wrong. you can expect people to act differently but that doesnt change the fact that its WRONG.

there is a big difference between trust and STUPIDITY....what you want people to do is not only stupid, its insane! no wonder so many donkeys get conned.

1 Like

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by AfroAgroPower: 12:26am On Nov 04, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Happy to know the thread is helpful.
For More Info about our services, chat with Paddy at www.paddydigital.com

I have contacted you on WhatsApp.

Let's rub minds on promoting a POVERTY ALLEVIATION COIN (PAC) Project which I started to Help Alleviate The 5 Integral Forms of Poverty in Nigeria.
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by treasuremi1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
The MOD can help by bringing this to the front page.

1 Like

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by Kennycyphers(m): 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
This guy is still on the loose though. Currently on telegram playing a similar script.

I googled his name (account details actually) and stumbled on this post.

Probably the person carrying out the post is different from the account owner.

Either way, let's keep this thread going.
Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

Re: This Is To Notify The Public That "Adeolu Adegoke" Is A Cheap Criminal. by MessiahMARLIANS: 8:41am On Aug 18, 2022
...Incase You Missed it.

Still On The POVERTY ALLEVIATION REALITY TELEVISION SHOW SERIES (PARTSS):

Financial Webinar on: IMPORTATION OF BITCOIN:

"Bitcoin Arbitrage Bureaucracy (BAB)"

The Ultimate Digital Business of The 22ND Century and Today's World of Financial Digitization:

Step 1: Import Bitcoin

Buy Bitcoin Internationally at Standard Bitcoin Rate.

Rate is Slightly Higher Than The Standard CoinMarketCap Rate.

Here; You aren't Buying Bitcoin in Dollar Per Naira Price. Neither are You Buying Bitcoin at The High Black Market Rate in Nigeria or Any African Country where You Live in.

Step 2: Go Here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7268786/5000-limit-tertiary-stage-bitcoin

(Import @ 120k
Sell Instantly @ 160k +)

(1) (Reply)

Premium Trust Bank Launches In Port Harcourt, Promises Speedy Service Delivery / Undergraduate Business Conference In Nigeria 14th And 21th Of July / Beware Of China!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.