Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Simplest Guide To Making Stunning Graphics Designs And Getting Paid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Simplest Guide To Making Stunning Graphics Designs And Getting Paid (156 Views)

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger / Taking Financial Help From One And Getting Married To Another. / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Guide To Making Stunning Graphics Designs And Getting Paid by AMumAndMore(f): 4:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Did you know that you can get paid working from home as a graphics designer?

Oh yes!!

Being a Stay At Home Mom does not limit you from making money from home.

The fact is that the need for graphic designers has been on the rise.

If you have no idea what graphic designers do, just look at billboards, ads, campaign flyers, well, any kind of flyers.

Movie covers, book covers, song covers, and podcast pictures are examples of graphic designs.

To be successful in this business, you need to be creative.

Being creative is far from just knowing how to draw or illustrate or doing your designs.

It means that you need to have a good sense of colours and what colours blend.

And even if they don’t blend, creativeness entails knowing how to contrast two colours.

You should take everything into consideration – the lighting, contrast, colour, font, etc.

How Can I Be A Graphic Designer?

I was surprised when I learned that you could go to school to be a graphic designer.

If you want to go to school to become a graphics designer, you are free to do that.

However, there are many simple yet instant money-making courses you can learn online in just 3-6 months.

Read More: https://amumandmore.com/stay-at-home-mom-graphics-designer/

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Busy Dads Can Create Time For Their Kids, Family / Foods That Strengthen One / Ideal Nutritional Combination For Muscle Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.