Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger (34039 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / We Have Stronger Women And Weaker Men Now!! / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by StagethemTVee: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
It’s my 17th wedding anniversary today and I would love to share a few tips.
1. Unmet expectations are the No 1 causes of divorce. Act like the success of the marriage depends on only you.
2. Communication must never stop. Avoid malice and separation under the guise of recovering or getting your heads straight.
3. You are one in the marriage and no party should feel like they are less.
4. Don’t involve family members in your marriage under the guise of seeking advise. Get a mentor with several decades of successful marriage.
5. Spend some time away from the stress together to bond and connect.
6. Be in the circle of people with successful marriages.

Happy 17th wedding Anniversary to me and my boo.

361 Likes 40 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Oluromantic: 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary sir and ma.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations Boss
Happy wedding anniversary to you both
God continue to bless your union

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by We4all: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2023
Dude looks better than he was when he got married.

On a flip note, exclude sex from marriage and watch majority shy away from marriage.

I would love to have a marriage devoid of sex. Who is up for this?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by TemplarLandry: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
It's unwise to expose yourself to attacks here.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Amotolongbo(f): 8:11pm On Jun 17, 2023
StagethemTVee:
1. Unmet expectations are the No 1 causes of divorce. Act like the success of the marriage depends on only you.
2. Communication must never stop. Avoid malice and separation under the guise of recovering or getting your heads straight.
4. Don’t involve family members in your marriage under the guise of seeking advise. Get a mentor with several decades of successful marriage.

very good advices to follow.

Thanks so much sister.

May your home continue to grow and blessed

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Peachy14: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary πŸŽ‰

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by dawnomike(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
StagethemTVee:

Congrats sir... May God continue to keep and bless you and yours

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Jesusmystrength(f): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy wedding anniversary...May God continue to keep you both together and may peace continue to reign in your home. Amen

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Detolah(m): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
G

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by VeryWickedMan: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Shioor

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Skiborobo(f): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy married life πŸ€—πŸ€—

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by RingRoadMafia: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Poverty na bad thing o, how can you marry somebody's daughter when she's looking so fresh, and after so many years you have her looking as wretched as you?

This why I will never see any woman as a gold digger because at the end of the day, I won't let my own sister marry a wretch. The same way a man wants what's best for himself is also the same way women want what's best for themselves. So I don't blame them!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Maxxim: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations HWA

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Bobotic(m): 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2023
Una cook rice? No! Oya come close the door make I dey go my way angry

6 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by slawomir: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations

Una don old o..so many old men and women for this nairaland

Imagine 17 years

Na im una get small pikin face

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Nemesis0147(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Your husband come resemble mikel obiβ˜ΊοΈβ€¦
So una first obi Cubana marryπŸ˜πŸ˜β€¦.congratulations ma

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by GeneralPula: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
No be small thing o

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by bluefilm: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Nonsense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Osiki18(f): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Buharidgeneral: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
17 yrs of ups and doings

8 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by VeryWickedMan: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
We4all:

I would love to have a marriage devoid of sex. Who is up for this?

Go and do something about your barreness.
Buy eggs if you must.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Flight90: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congrats bro grin
Thanks for sharing your success tips with us

5 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by olulove(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
Baba looks younger than when he even got married... Happy Anniversary OP

30 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
How do you guys keep the fire burning between the sheets for 17 years?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by dododawa1: 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
GOD bless NIGERIA and NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by Dozie32(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congratulations man
Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by ugodson(m): 9:21pm On Jun 17, 2023
We all know women can talk for Africa. How are you coping? I know you have done well

I pray for your marriage to do another 17years and more. Amen

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by EyeCumInPiece: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Congrats man. 17 years is no mean feat.
Some didn't even last 1 year.

8 Likes

Re: My 17th Wedding Anniversary Today And Getting Stronger by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
Aww. A Happy Marriage Anniversary to you both. Keep the fire burning! kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Thinks I'm A Liar. / [scary Graphic Photos]woman With Maggots Growing In Her VAGINA / A Hustling Woman And Her Child Sleeping By A Roadside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.