Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

OVULATION: What It Is And How It Works. What You Need To Know (detailed A-Z) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / OVULATION: What It Is And How It Works. What You Need To Know (detailed A-Z) (239 Views)

Does Weed Kill Your Brain Cells: All You Should Know [detailed] / Continental Life Insurance: All You Should Know [detailed] / Ovulation. What To Know About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OVULATION: What It Is And How It Works. What You Need To Know (detailed A-Z) by Chetzhub(f): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
What is ovulation?

Ovulation is when egg is released from your ovary into the fallopian tube. It usually takes place about 13 to 15 days before the start of each period. And just like your period, the timing of ovulation can vary from cycle to cycle, and you may not ovulate.

How do i know when i'm ovulating?

Knowing the basics of how ovulation works can be a powerful aid to your health.

It is common for people to be introduced to this topic only after they have difficulty getting pregnant. But understanding ovulation can help you learn about much more than just fertility. You'll better understand what changes in your body are influenced by your hormones at this part of the menstrual cycle, and you'll also learn what factors can affect your ovulation rate (such as stress) and why.

Currently, in the West, we ovulate about 400 times in our lifetime. This number is influenced by the use of contraceptives (many of which block ovulation), the length of gestation and breastfeeding, or any behaviors or health conditions that affect reproductive hormones (eg, eating disorders, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) ) In prehistoric times, women would have ovulated less than half of those times.

A lot happens with every ovulation. And if the conditions aren't met, it doesn't happen.

The development and release of an egg in each cycle is the answer to the complicated ups and downs of your reproductive hormones. Ovulation (as well as the entire menstrual cycle) is affected by energy, nutritional, emotional and socioeconomic factors.

Short-term factors such as jet lag , seasonal changes, stress or smoking can have an impact, as well as long-term factors such as PCOS and/or thyroid disorders.

How do i know when i'm ovulating? To figure that out, lets find out the basics of how ovulation works.

How Ovulation Works...(Find out more Here)��������

https://myhealthmyskin.com.ng/2021/10/25/how-do-i-know-when-im-ovulating/

(1) (Reply)

Eczema Management – Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eczema / How Telemedicine Can Help You Minimise Healthcare Cost / Here Are Reasons Why Sleeping N4k3d Is Beneficial For Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.