Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online (31438 Views)

Direct Selling - A Self-employed Business / The Most Important Skills You Will Need As An Online Entrepreneur / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 1:54am On Nov 10, 2021
done
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 2:19am On Nov 10, 2021
very nice
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by starttiny: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
How To Become A "Pro" Email Copywriter In 21 Days - At No Cost

So recently I read an article by one of my Email copywriting legends, Chris Orzechowski. Chris's article was about how anyone could become a world-class Email Copywriter in 21 days.

His ideas are solid. I must confess. Actually, his email copywriting ideas are badass. So I recommend anyone who wants to do their businesses (and lives) some great good to follow Chris.

That said, I figured some of Chris' tips in that article may not suit my subscribers. Yes, Chris wrote that if you want to become a world-class email Copywriter in 21 days, you may have to spend some cash on Email Playbooks & Courses (besides the free options he mentioned, of course).

Those are great, too.

But if you don't have the budget for Email Playbooks & Courses, can you ever become a world-class email copywriter within the time it takes you to binge-watch 100 action movies on Netflix? Sure, you can.

I must mention though that: at some point, you will have to squeeze some shekels out of your wallet, to purchase those books and courses, if you really want to take your Email Copywriting to the next level.

That said, if you are a wise-ass who is terribly low on budget, but you are willing to put in the work to become a world-class Email Copywriter in 21 days, here's what you should do:
1. Search for all of Chris Orzechowski's works online. Read them. Hand write them. Until his emailing methods burn into your brain. - 3 days.
2. Read, re-read, and handwrite Chris Orzechowski's book "Make It Rain: The Secret To Generating Massive PayDays From Your Email List". It's available for download at no cost to you. Find it here. - 3 days.
3. Go to Ben Settle's website (don't forget to subscribe to his email list). Read and handwrite 100 of his emails. - 3 days.
4. Go to Matt Furey's website (don't forget to subscribe to his email list). Read and handwrite 100 of his emails. - 3 days.
5. Google the top 5 magazines in your market and write out, by hand, 500 headlines from the covers of these magazines. (Chris' recommendation) ~ 2 days
6. Find some clickbait ads and hand write 500 of their headlines (these make amazing email subject line fodder). (Chris' recommendation) ~ 2 days
7. Write 100 emails for wh[/code]atever product/service/niche of your interest, and publish those emails. - 5 days

You think this is a whole lot of work? Well, it is. But, wait till your hands start to burn from the pain of handwriting email copies and your eyes start to itch from reading too many email contents.

If you're going to do this successfully, you must be willing to put in the work required. It usually should take years to become a professional writer. But that was long ago. Today, any dimwit, with a pint-size brain, can start to write emails that sell.

What matters is that you are willing to put in all the works it takes to do so. That said, getting your hands dirty by writing your own emails and publishing them will teach you two things:

1. What works in email copywriting.
2. What doesn't.

Simple.

You'll never know if your emails suck unless you publish them to your tiny list. You'll never know if your emails will ever get results for your clients (or if you will just burn their cash), if you aren't making them get results for your own business.

To become a world-class email copywriter, you must bring in the toughness of a heavyweight boxer. Be willing to practice and practice hard. If you want to get rich quick, there is just no way around putting in the work required.

I wish you best of luck.

Cheers,

Busayo Lawrence
Email Copywriter

PS. If you want to build an email copywriting business that makes cool cash in its first month, you should get my eBook, Cash On A Whim. It's right here: https://starttiny4k.xyz
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
nice
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by litenet14: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Yes, so after
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by litenet14: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
nice
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 10:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
wink
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
contact
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by citicapfin: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
correct
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 12:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Thanks
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
thanks
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2021
cool
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by litenet14: 6:20pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 6:58am On Nov 12, 2021
smiley
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by litenet14: 4:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
great
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
i see it
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
on point
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by Domale: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thanks for sharing, it's really useful. Actually, the internet is full of options. Everyone can make money from home, it's even not necessary to have special skills or knowledge. I am thinking to start my own business but I don't have enough money... Is it a good idea to take a loan? For example, I came across this online service https://maybeloan.com/payday-loans/tx and it seems like a good option. What are your thoughts on this?
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
all thanks
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by citicapfin: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
contact
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 5:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
smiley
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hey
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
contact
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2021
ok
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by citicapfin: 11:58am On Nov 14, 2021
topic
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
kk
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
ok
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by lindaijeka: 9:51am On Nov 15, 2021
nice
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by citicapfin: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
nice one
Re: 16 Self Employed Business Skills You Can Learn Online by adamsrosellasz: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami, Wife And Children In Beautiful Family Photo / 15 Lucrative Business Students Can Do On School Campus To Make Money / First Bank Holding Confirms Femi Otedola As A Significant Shareholder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.