Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) (1788 Views)

South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OLAADEX(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
PHOTOS: South-West Governors Visit Tinubu

Governors from South-West Nigeria visited the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Tinubu in Lagos. The group had earlier met before visiting Tinubu.

All the governors were present with the exception of Oyo governor, Seyi Makinde, who was represented by his deputy, Rauf Olaniyan.

Credit: Facebook | Tinubu Support Group

3 Likes

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
hmmm
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Makinde should be there too or send his deputy to make it complete.

Modified: Makinde deputy is there too. Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Hope555: 8:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yeye
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
I see Fayemi and makinde are missing in the photo grin

only 3 south west governors are in the picture and they are Oyetola, Sanwo Olu and Rotimi akeredolu all APC governors .

South west alone cannot make Tinubu president

Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu so this visit is useless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Superwave16320: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by LegendHero(m): 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
South west alone cannot make him president

He knows about that.

No single zone can make themselves president not, even the North!

Every geopolitical zone know about this except the children of hate zone.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by muykem: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Asiwaju of Africa himself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Our incoming president Insha Allahu...

Who Igbos wish they had...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OritoJasi: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Watch how some people will start their ekun egbere wailing (like the fake 'Prince' below). Lol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Superwave16320:
This igbo fool will not run mad over Tinubu matter. Your foolish n cursed Igbo governors meet at intervals you don't see Yoruba lamenting over their meet. Wetin concern you wretched igbo father with Tinubu or the SW abi amadioha want to kee your entire household plus born n unborn generation ?!

Frustration kills

No kill yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

only 3 south west governors are in the picture and they are Oyetola, Sanwo Olu and Rotimi akeredolu all APC governors .

Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu so this visit is useless

Dapo Abiodun is no longer a governor, right?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OLAADEX(m): 9:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Frustration kills

No kill yourself

Sorry ohh it pains you?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLAADEX:

Sorry ohh it pains you?
You're the one frustrated here grin
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Our incoming prez Insha Allahu...Who Nigerians desire they got...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OLAADEX(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu so this visit is
useless

Try and open your eyes small it seems hatred want to blind you!!!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLAADEX:

Try and open your eyes small it seems hatred want to blind you!!!
Tinubu will not be president

If he like , make he pay the living and the dead to visit him , he still won't be president
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
The job of SWAGA is done. They’ve successfully United the south west behind the ambition of Tinubu. Tinubu support group (TSG) would take it up from there. It’s time for the mobilization to go national. The endorsement by the Rivers state Commissioner for justice and the Magnus Abe faction of Rivers APC says a lot.

If you’re still sleeping on Tinubu’s presidential ambition, you’re on a long thing. The Tinubu project is God’s own project. It’s a rolling stone that can’t be stopped. It’s a divine mandate to reset Nigeria and place her on the path of progress, development and shared prosperity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OLAADEX(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu will not be president

If he like , make he pay the living and the dead to visit him , he still won't be president

This guy is really frustrated kindly visit your region ravaged by erosion before it's too late ohhh the fear of unknown gun men will not allow you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunmsg:
The job of SWAGA is done. They’ve successfully United the south west behind the ambition of Tinubu. Tinubu support group (TSG) would take it up from there. It’s time for the mobilization to go national. The endorsement by the Rivers state Commissioner for justice and the Magnus Abe faction of Rivers APC says a lot.

If you’re still sleeping on Tinubu’s presidential ambition, you’re on a long thing. The Tinubu project is God’s own project. It’s a rolling stone that can’t be stopped. It’s a divine mandate to reset Nigeria and place her on the path of progress, development and shared prosperity.

Abiola comes to mind

Una go see shege with that useless Swaga rubbish grin
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don't know why Yoruba leaders are fighting when they should be together.

I remember one interview that one Oba did, he said Makinde is PDP but also Yoruba, they should not leave him behind, I cried tears of joy, I'm blessed to be Yoruba smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
SlyDev:
I don't know why Yoruba leaders are fighting when they should be together.

I remember one interview that one Oba did, he said Makinde is PDP but also Yoruba, they should not leave him behind, I cried tears of joy, I'm blessed to be Yoruba smiley

It would be considered anti party of makinde to visit tinubu at this time, he can work from the shadows plus akeredolu though from Ondo was raised in ibadan and is a good friend of makinde so he'd do well to influence his friend when the time comes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Abiola comes to mind

Una go see shege with that useless Swaga rubbish grin

After the Abiola injustice, we got Obasanjo, Osinbajo and Tinubu is on course to be the next president of Nigeria. So you see, no shege to see.

Instead of praying for another Abiola situation, you should be more concerned about how irrelevant Igbos are becoming in Nigeria’s politics. Even PDP is looking at giving the south south its presidential or vice presidential ticket depending on the eventual zoning arrangement. There must be something wrong with the south east for every political alliance to keep using and dumping the region.

Trust me, the south west will be fine no matter the outcome of the 2023 presidential election. I can’t say same for your region, sadly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Drogunov: 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunmsg:

Ah! The disappointment that you will experience on this your Tinubu worship is currently lifting dumbbells and doing bench presses.
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OLAADEX(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
WesternOligarch:

It would be considered anti party of makinde to visit tinubu at this time, he can work from the shadows plus akeredolu though from Ondo was raised in ibadan and is a good friend of makinde so he'd do well to influence his friend when the time comes.

Makinde was ablely represented by his deputy there so no qualms

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunmsg:

After the Abiola injustice, we got Obasanjo, Osinbajo and Tinubu is on course to be the next president of Nigeria. So you see, no shege to see.

Instead of praying for another Abiola situation, you should be more concerned about how irrelevant Igbos are becoming in Nigeria’s politics. Even PDP is looking at giving the south south its presidential or vice presidential ticket depending on the eventual zoning arrangement. There must be something wrong with the south east for every political alliance to keep using and dumping the region.

Trust me, the south west will be fine no matter the outcome of the 2023 presidential election. I can’t say same for your region, sadly.
Anyone that is not in support of Tinubu candidacy is Igbo to you people grin but it's Ok

The north will decide who succeeds buhari and not some inconsequential Swaga
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLAADEX:

Oh, i didn't notice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by LegendHero(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
OLAADEX:

That make sense then.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: THE ODDS AGAINST TINUBU / Mass Defection Of APC Members To Labour Party In Jos / Maize Association Of Nigeria Visits Bola Tinubu In Abuja

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.