Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) (33494 Views)

How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / APC Nomination Form: Delegates From 36 States Sign For Tinubu (Pictures) / Mary Beth Leonard Visits Tinubu In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria cool

Even if he wins in Lagos his victory will end in southwest. He can never win my Edo state talkless of anywhere in Niger Delta. Off course we will wear his t-shirts and eat his money o grin

Please as a Niger Delta son or daughter if those Yoruba approach you to support the cocaine lover aka Tinubu say yes and collect his money o. Don't be foolish and say no. Let us give him the Goodluck Jonathan treatment. Eat his money and still leave the drug addict stranded on election Day grin

Infact post on everywhere pictures of him shout sai Tinubu or sai cocaine lover..or sai jagaban.

Wear his t-shirts and dance in all his roadshows... Eat his money well..let the fool think we will vote for his cocaine infested nose.

We in Niger Delta are not Yoruba or Ibo

We know our left from our right. We don't praise criminals and touts

grin

If you do all the bolden it means you have become his slave and you have worked for your stipend, don't worry about voting him as you are not even rational,only sane people are wanted at the polling unit's grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2021
plaindealer:
L-R: Deputy Governor Oyo State, Osun State Governor, Alhaji Gbeyega Oyetola; Chairman of South-west Governors & Ondo State Governor, Lagos State Governor & Ogun State Governor visited Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at home.

Ejioke from Ekite is missing

Inconsequential
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Pls where exactly does Kwara state belong in this country??.. cuz I'm no longer understanding.. if they are now part of the North among the Fulani Caliphates den it should be made clear na!
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by dapolaw(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2021
You even sounded more confused... You said he can never win SE or SS... And I told you he doesn't need to win in those regions, just get your 25% of the votes there then he is good to go.. Abi you think say nah only SE and SS dey for South?

If he can win the SW and the North conveniently, trust me he doesn't need to win in the SE or SS before he can be victorious.

AntonVince:

So, how does he become president without winning the South or the North? Abi he doesn't need to win anywhere?
Your permutation could hold true only if the APC fields a Northerner.

You live in Cuckooland my friend if you think the NE and NW will vote Tinubu over Atiku.

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by kayusely70(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2021
jyz200:
God bless Yoruba land
Amen and you as well and all yours'.

1 Like

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Jokkarm2: 8:04am On Oct 27, 2021
akeredolu or osibanjo should be the president. we cant afford to risk someone who is not healthy as the president
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by AntonVince: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2021
dapolaw:
You even sounded more confused... You said he can never win SE or SS... And I told you he doesn't need to win in those regions, just get your 25% of the votes there then he is good to go.. Abi you think say nah only SE and SS dey for South?

If he can win the SW and the North conveniently, trust me he doesn't need to win in the SE or SS before he can be victorious.

Tinubu to win the North?
I'm done with you.

cheesy grin
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by rickyrex(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Indispensable85:
There's something about Tinubu ahead of 2023.
Bros there's nothing.... Gathering is for selfish interest. Let them gather and talk on how igboho will be released
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by dapolaw(m): 8:14am On Oct 27, 2021
It's better that you are done!

My question is, why are you scared of Tinubu's candidacy, when you are so certain he can never win?

Oya, use your tongue to count your teeth.

[quote author=AntonVince post=107100168][/quote]

1 Like

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Siwisheswereesh: 8:26am On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
HolyStriker:
I thought as much

S/W Governors; Baba if only you will permit us, if not for your 2023 interest we would have carried out our proactive agenda

[i]Baba:[/i] I have come too far to stop now, keep managing the situation even if the entire SW is blown up
[/s]

Piiggiidioottic wishful thinking smiley

Piiggiddiooott amaka smiley

Nevertheless, Osinbajo is the man! cool
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by uthlaw: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Even if he wins in Lagos his victory will end in southwest. He can never win my Edo state talkless of anywhere in Niger Delta. Off course we will wear his t-shirts and eat his money o grin

Please as a Niger Delta son or daughter if those Yoruba approach you to support the cocaine lover aka Tinubu say yes and collect his money o. Don't be foolish and say no. Let us give him the Goodluck Jonathan treatment. Eat his money and still leave the drug addict stranded on election Day grin

Infact post on everywhere pictures of him shout sai Tinubu or sai cocaine lover..or sai jagaban.

Wear his t-shirts and dance in all his roadshows... Eat his money well..let the fool think we will vote for his cocaine infested nose.

grin
3%vote,half dot in a circle!

2 Likes

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by victorDanladi: 8:35am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

grin
Except IBORI AND GEJ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Peppysco: 8:38am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

grin

Of course, I have no right to decide for you as to who to vote for in any election but there are many misinformed beings like you saying things you know nothing about.
I served in Edo state (Etsako West) in 2011 and I was among the corpers who handled the election. The election was majorly between PDP and ACN, a party controlled by Tinubu.
The ACN in Edo state won all the positions contested for except the presidential election.
Now, this was what happened, on the eve of the presidential election, ACN struck an agreement with PDP, with Jonathan as the flag bearer and immediately, words went round the state asking electorates to either stay back or vote for PDP. On election day, the polling unit was so deserted that in my unit, we had less than 50 votes all of which were for the PDP.
Now, before you continue to say thrash about people or their political ideologies, Tinubu abandoned his own party's candidate, (Nuru Ribadu) and ensured that Jonathan won in all the ACN controlled states. So, Tinubu was instrumental to the emergence of Jonathan as president.
If you doubt me, ask anyone from Edo state the agreement that played out between PDP and ACN in 2011 presidential election and you will know the truth.
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by oyatz(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

grin

People vote for a candidate in an election for many reasons.

You have stated your reasons which will not be the same for millions of other voters.

However, you need to know that you can't really influence the outcome of the presidential election in this way.

2 Likes

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by oluwaahmed: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2021
abysirius:
Dem sey person senior u, u sey na small.. grin grin His political influence is 2nd to none. He has possibly been planning this for over a decade but his counterparts in the south that woke up yesterday wants Nigeria to bring presidency to them inside their living room because na their right..smh

Packaging someone that is obviously sick is stupidity on a whole region of governors. Even if he becomes president can he last out his 4 years? Are u guys ready to gamble with his health same way fulani gambled with the health of Yaradua? Osinbajo would have been a better sell.
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by sammirano2: 8:59am On Oct 27, 2021
yyba:
South west please op correct the caption before ipob miscreants commit suicides oo grin

Who cares grin
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Lavisha(f): 9:03am On Oct 27, 2021
yyba:
South west please op correct the caption before ipob miscreants commit suicides oo grin
eh?!

Ipob go commit suicide ontop SW matter?!
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by realstars: 9:14am On Oct 27, 2021
drlateef:

How? Has he held any political office since 2007? Did he not rule well in Lagos and left a legacy second to none?
He gave us buhari the tomentor since 2015
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by drlateef: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2021
realstars:
He gave us buhari the tomentor since 2015

Did he force Buhari on you? Did Tinubu bribe the majority that voted Buhari? Did he teleguide Buhari in anyway when leading Nigeria? Find another excuse.
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by MENELIIK: 9:39am On Oct 27, 2021
frankdre:
oga shut up, am not Igbo, am from Edo state. IPOB syndrome has gotten to your head, for you jagaban to be president, he has to have votes in Nigeria Delta also and that he will not get. That is why I said he will be president of Lagos only. The SE and SS will not vote for him. Even the so called SW will betray him with osinbanjo's ideology. Tinubu na noise maker. Bunch of losers

How much vote did Buhari get in the Niger Delta, Osu from Edo
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2021
MENELIIK:

How much vote did Buhari get in the Niger Delta, Osu from Edo
go and ask your Father
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by MENELIIK: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2021
frankdre:
go and ask your Father

I know that will be you response even your pare*ts lack home training let a lone Osutic id*ot like you
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Scetrocom: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
plaindealer:
L-R: Deputy Governor Oyo State, Osun State Governor, Alhaji Gbeyega Oyetola; Chairman of South-west Governors & Ondo State Governor, Lagos State Governor & Ogun State Governor visited Asiwaju Bola Tinubu at home.

TERRIBLE LIE!
Southwest governors were not in Lagos to visit Tinubu. They were in Lagos to attend southwest forum meeting hosted by Lagos state governor. There are six persons in the pictures- five southwest governor's and Oyo state deputy governor who came to represent his principal. That is not Tinubu's house and he's not in any of the pictures.
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2021
MENELIIK:

I know that will be you response even your pare*ts lack home training let a lone Osutic id*ot like you
your mother is barbaric nicopulllll
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Jack Bauer of Nigeria politics, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Emekaonline: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2021
MA23:
I am not a Tinubu or Osibanjo fans , I never eat any politician money oooo. So what I’m saying is from my point of view

Tinubu can’t rule Nigeria, the agreement him and Buhari made us not our business, Ge helped Buhari came to power his thinking is his right to rule , Nigeria is bigger than those nonsense negotiations he made.
Tinubu is not loved by the Hausa and igbo so he will loose.
Osibanjo will have more vote than Tinubu, his popular in the north because of Buhari, his more physically strong .
If we can see a younger candidate that’s not political corrupt I will vote him

And how much does your one vote count?

1 Like

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Cerebellum: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

grin

Nah people like you dey later off cloth like agbero dey shout "tinubu for president" after collecting Raba

I just hope not and I don't want that Tinubu to enter either angry

1 Like

Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Emekaonline: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
oluwaahmed:

Packaging someone that is obviously sick is stupidity on a whole region of governors. Even if he becomes president can he last out his 4 years? Are u guys ready to gamble with his health same way fulani gambled with the health of Yaradua? Osinbajo would have been a better sell.

Many of you are nothing but fools - Biafools. Have you forgotten how you and your family said the same concerning Buhari. To your shame, Buhari is still alive and kicking while many of your family have kicked the bucket. The power of life and death is not is not in your father's hand but God. You talk as if you yourself cannot die anytime from now. What a shame!
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by Cerebellum: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2021
MA23:
I am not a Tinubu or Osibanjo fans , I never eat any politician money oooo. So what I’m saying is from my point of view

Tinubu can’t rule Nigeria, the agreement him and Buhari made us not our business, Ge helped Buhari came to power his thinking is his right to rule , Nigeria is bigger than those nonsense negotiations he made.
Tinubu is not loved by the Hausa and igbo so he will loose.
Osibanjo will have more vote than Tinubu, his popular in the north because of Buhari, his more physically strong .
If we can see a younger candidate that’s not political corrupt I will vote him

Forget am, let this mumu people wey dey likr eat wara and fura see it with little kudi(money) you'll see their 20 sidren going to vote

And the ignokwenu...Throw money for ground,, you'll see them running after campaign bus
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by tuzle(m): 11:16am On Oct 27, 2021
My prayer is that God should bless me and I should take myself and my family out of this country. When the foundation is corrupt what then do u expect.
Re: South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) by usmexy1(m): 11:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Seyi Makinde is no where to be found. Redeemers and Osinbanjo followers can continue using education and religion to make the life of those people who are against Osinbanjo's political ambition miserable... Foolish religious lecturers and professors..

@usmexy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Fakabelema Jonathan: 15 Things You Did Not Know About Her / Matawalle Commends Umahi For Joining APC, Attacks South-South Governors / Ali Modu-Sherrif Taking The Oath Of Office As PDP Chairman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.