Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) (11762 Views)

2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by naptu2: 2:50am On Oct 27, 2021
S’WEST GOVERNORS MEET IN LAGOS, DISCUSS ISSUES OF INTEREST

Members of Southwest Governors Forum, on Tuesday, met in Lagos State to discuss issues of interest to the region.
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu hosted his colleagues at the State House.

Five Governors of member States were present at the meeting, which started at 4:30pm and held behind closed doors. Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, was represented by his deputy, Mr. Rauf Olaniyan.

After 90 minutes, the Governors rose from the meeting and offered no detailed information on matters discussed.

Addressing journalists, chairman of the Forum and Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Rotimi Akeredolu, gave a brief statement on their discussion, disclosing that part of their deliberations bordered on security situation in the region.

Akeredolu revealed there was also discussion on Oodua Group, a company owned by all six Southwest States, but declined to give further details. He pointed out that the Forum was not willing to share full information on the meeting.

He said: “We, the six Governors of the Southwest under the Southwest Governors’ Forum met today. We deliberated on a number of common and personal issues. We also deliberated on our common heritage, which is the Oodua Group of Companies.

“At the end, we agreed on a few things; a number of them, which have to do with security, are not what we can discuss in the open. This short address is just to let you (pressmen) know we met today but we don’t want our decisions discussed in the open.”

The Governors departed the Lagos House, Marina after the short briefing.

CAPTIONS:

PIX 1 &2 L-R: South West Governors: Mr. Gboyega Oyetola (Osun State); Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos State); Chairman, Arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN (Ondo State); Dr. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti State); Prince Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State) and Deputy Governor of Oyo State, Mr. Rauf Olaniyan during the South West Governors’ forum at the Lagos House, Marina, on Tuesday, October 26, 2021

PIX 3 L-R: South West Governors: Mr. Gboyega Oyetola (Osun State); Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu (Lagos State); Chairman, Arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN (Ondo State); Dr. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti State) and Prince Dapo Abiodun (Ogun State) during the South West Governors’ Forum at the Lagos House, Marina, on Tuesday, October 26, 2021

PIX 4: Chairman, South West Governors’ Forum and Ondo State Governor, Arakurin Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN); Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu; Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun and Ekiti State Governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi during the South West Governors’ Forum at the Lagos House, Marina, on Tuesday, October 26, 2021

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=245020017656059&id=100064441879510&m_entstream_source=timeline

24 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 3:08am On Oct 27, 2021
Do dey have something meaningful to discuss??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 3:09am On Oct 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Yes they do

And they have better things to discuss more than The Whole south East Ass licking Governors

In between: I’m Igbo

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Nice one.

Odua a gbe yin ati gbogbo omo Yoruba kaari aye.

35 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by expertman(m): 3:28am On Oct 27, 2021
At the end nah loot Dem go loot. Where is our dear odua holdings today ?

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Karlovych: 3:34am On Oct 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed I see them discussing how to accelerate evacuation of their people into Benin Republic, I see them banning Amotekun from protecting their territories, I see the cocaine addict giving orders for the invasion of the west by Fulani criminals, I see the Fulani hoisting their flag of victory and establishing a caliphate in the west soon...

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Maxymilliano(m): 3:40am On Oct 27, 2021
The need to be more proactive on matter of insecurity should be paramount, a stitch in time they say saves nine.

6 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by banty: 3:49am On Oct 27, 2021
A nation with bright minds yet, Idiots rule over the land!!

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by illicit(m): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Aketi

Baba Agbalagba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by YeyeGbami: 3:52am On Oct 27, 2021
All these una meetings no bring the price of basic stuff down. Make una getat.
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ZhanVeera(f): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2021
They don't want their discussion made open,
So what's the need?
lipsrsealed
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Bewiseedet(m): 4:05am On Oct 27, 2021
So far the meeting as nothing to do with Tinubu. I'm cool. We can't afford to have another clown rule Nigeria. Never again.

5 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 5:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria cool

Even if he wins in Lagos his victory will end in southwest. He can never win my Edo state talkless of anywhere 8n Niger Delta. Off course we will wear his t-shirts and eat his money o grin

Please as a Niger Delta son or daughter 8f those Yoruba approach you to support the cocaine lover aka Tinubu say yes and collect his money o. Don't be foolish and say no. Let us give him the Goodluck Jonathan treatment. Eat his money and still leave the drug addict stranded on election Day grin

Infact post on everywhere pictures of him shout sai Tinubu or saic cocaine lover..or sai jagaban.

West his t-shirts and dance in all his roadshows... Eat his money well..let the fool think we will vote for his cocaine infested nose.

We in Niger Delta are not Yoruba or Ibo

We know our left from our right. We don't praise criminals and touts

2 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by updatechange(m): 5:01am On Oct 27, 2021
I hope they act decisively especially on the matter of insecurity cos those oloriburukus have brought their madness into Southwest.

May God save us
May God help us
May God bless us.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by money121(m): 5:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Nice one
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by MRDEE01: 5:04am On Oct 27, 2021
ok
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Tony5050(m): 5:08am On Oct 27, 2021
A progress of all is what is needed at the current political quagmire in the country.

Kindly check my signature for your research content...
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by hismond(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
We hope something fruitful comes out of their meeting. We have sound minds amongst them, it's just this greed that overshadows the good they possess & mean
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 5:11am On Oct 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Just like what I wanted to say. What are they discussing? Nonsense!! Like say they will go back home and declear a revolution on township developmental and infrastructural projects.
See Osun Governor that is using one uncompleted mediocre bridge and toilets for his 4 years achievement on a billboard promising he would complete it if elected for second term.
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 5:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Wia is Oyo State governor in the photo?

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I see them discussing how to accelerate evacuation of their people into Benin Republic, I see them banning Amotekun from protecting their territories, I see the cocaine addict giving orders for the invasion of the west by Fulani criminals, I see the Fulani hoisting their flag of victory and establishing a caliphate in the west soon...

This I have seen.

They are more respectable, decisive and in agreement than south east governors. Let’s call a spade a spade.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by HolyStriker(m): 5:28am On Oct 27, 2021
If only Bola Ahmed Tinubu interest will allow them nail whatever thing that they discussed without fear or favor
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by KoshCAD: 5:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Karlovych:

This I have seen.
Can you tell the world one single sense in this your insipid jargon you put here?

8 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 5:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Karlovych:

This I have seen.

Eleribu,nka rere is strange to u lots,awon da bi mose da eda,after giving u better accomodations,any body that's wishes bad on SW,ofo lomi efo nse,e ma sofo danu ni,ase wa.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Seen.

3.5 tonnes, 5 tonnes 15 tonnes, 20 tonnes and 30 tonnes full cover body and sided body Trucks available for Hire.
DM me if you got something.
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Imustnottalk: 6:15am On Oct 27, 2021
ultiabaz36:
Wia is Oyo State governor in the photo?
he was sent an errand to buy table water grin
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by orisa37: 6:16am On Oct 27, 2021
PLEASE PUBLISH THE NET WORTH OF ODUA GROUP.
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Dapson73(m): 6:25am On Oct 27, 2021
expertman:
At the end nah loot Dem go loot. Where is our dear odua holdings today ?

Oodua investment holding is still surviving my brother. The only ethnic business that survives till date.

5 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Let them buy a stake in dangote refinery via odua investments. It would be a good investment for the region if they're smart.

3 Likes

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Ademola47(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Olatomiwami:

Eleribu,nka rere is strange to u lots,awon da bi mose da eda,after giving u better accomodations,any body that's wishes bad on SW,ofo lomi efo nse,e ma sofo danu ni,ase wa.

Calm down...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Libyan Rebel Flag Looks Similar To The Biafran Flag / 2017 Budget Faces Fresh Hurdle At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.