Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) (11767 Views)

2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) / PDP Convention: Governors Meet, Reject Consensus Candidature / Buhari, Eight APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Sheriman:

Just like what I wanted to say. What are they discussing? Nonsense!! Like say they will go back home and declear a revolution on township developmental and infrastructural projects.
See Osun Governor that is using one uncompleted mediocre bridge and toilets for his 4 years achievement on a billboard promising he would complete it if elected for second term.
don't mind that osun governor,he will soon be commotted
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Seem like tinubu is serious

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by KoshCAD: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria cool

Even if he wins in Lagos his victory will end in southwest. He can never win my Edo state talkless of anywhere 8n Niger Delta. Off course we will wear his t-shirts and eat his money o grin

Please as a Niger Delta son or daughter 8f those Yoruba approach you to support the cocaine lover aka Tinubu say yes and collect his money o. Don't be foolish and say no. Let us give him the Goodluck Jonathan treatment. Eat his money and still leave the drug addict stranded on election Day grin

Infact post on everywhere pictures of him shout sai Tinubu or saic cocaine lover..or sai jagaban.

West his t-shirts and dance in all his roadshows... Eat his money well..let the fool think we will vote for his cocaine infested nose.

We in Niger Delta are not Yoruba or Ibo

We know our left from our right. We don't praise criminals and touts
Write down English for us to understand now. Which one be Arabic language??

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 6:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Mokason288:

Yes they do

And they have better things to discuss more than The Whole south East Ass licking Governors

In between: I’m Igbo
see everyone knows as him dey do hin tin, leave the SE governors alone and out of this issue, guy see no be by useless multiple meetings ooh, gbagbe
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Gbajure(m): 6:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I see them discussing how to accelerate evacuation of their people into Benin Republic, I see them banning Amotekun from protecting their territories, I see the cocaine addict giving orders for the invasion of the west by Fulani criminals, I see the Fulani hoisting their flag of victory and establishing a caliphate in the west soon...

This I have seen.

Of course, abnormality is the normal for a perverted mind

1 Like

Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by fizzycozy(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Tribalistic bigot. You cant make a meaning statement without threading on the line of ethnic divide. I pity you, preachers of hate. Someday your hate will consume you. I hope it is you alone and not the innocent generation you bring into this world. You cant five hate with hate. Counties like Rwanda learnt this the hard way, moved forward and are doing well for themselves now. Fix yourself, you have been feed a lot of gabbage that has messed with your head and emotions
Mokason288:

Yes they do

And they have better things to discuss more than The Whole south East Ass licking Governors

In between: I’m Igbo
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by gbengene1234(m): 7:29am On Oct 27, 2021
I just hope something good comes out of this so called meeting. South West oni baje oo. Ase waa
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Aganju849: 7:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Please which geopolitical zone does Kwara State belong?
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Is like Yoruba people ve given up on kwara state.... Fulfude haff panicked dem grin
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by slowice(m): 8:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Is like pointus wanted to point at aketi in that first pic but fear nor let am grin
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2021
Dem don use mask swear for Mr Abiodun. Werey dey disguise
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Lazyreporta(m): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Seen.

3.5 tonnes, 5 tonnes 15 tonnes, 20 tonnes and 30 tonnes full cover body and sided body Trucks available for Hire.
DM me if you got something.

I hope it's truly available.. Location?

Your digits on whatsapp, let's deal if only they are available pls
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Emekaonline: 10:20am On Oct 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
don't mind that osun governor,he will soon be commotted

And by who? You mean your dancing former Senator with forged education? Just continue to deceive yourself and family
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
This Yoruba Governors look funny. See as them long. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2021
Emekaonline:

And by who? You mean your dancing former Senator with forged education? Just continue to deceive yourself and family
am not talking about Anambra sir

Besides am not affiliated to any political party,a no even get voter's card so chill
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
Tinubu will never rule Nigeria cool

Even if he wins in Lagos his victory will end in southwest. He can never win my Edo state talkless of anywhere 8n Niger Delta. Off course we will wear his t-shirts and eat his money o grin

Please as a Niger Delta son or daughter 8f those Yoruba approach you to support the cocaine lover aka Tinubu say yes and collect his money o. Don't be foolish and say no. Let us give him the Goodluck Jonathan treatment. Eat his money and still leave the drug addict stranded on election Day grin

Infact post on everywhere pictures of him shout sai Tinubu or saic cocaine lover..or sai jagaban.

West his t-shirts and dance in all his roadshows... Eat his money well..let the fool think we will vote for his cocaine infested nose.

We in Niger Delta are not Yoruba or Ibo

We know our left from our right. We don't praise criminals and touts

Lol. What do you call your NDDC 'sons of the soil' who have looted all the money meant for Niger Delta development initiatives? Saints and angels?

Have you called them out yet before attacking Tinubu whose contributions are visible and whose positive legacy is 1000% assured? Hypocrisy should be made a crime in Nigeria.
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by ultiabaz36(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Imustnottalk:
he was sent an errand to buy table water grin
grin grin angry
Re: South-West Governors Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
updatechange:
I hope they act decisively especially on the matter of insecurity cos those oloriburukus have brought their madness into Southwest.

May God save us
May God help us
May God bless us.

To be honest, security can only improve significantly when Buhari leaves. What, for example, can SW Governors do when the police refuse to arrest Fulanis flouting the open grazing ban wirh impunity?

That's why these Governors are focusing on 2023 so much by trying to provide a united front and platform for BAT.

They know that gaining the right President is crucial for everything , including security, post Buhari.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: I Hope God Listens To Our Prayers On Insecurity / Naira Weakens To N773.4/$ At I&E Window, N905/$ At Parallel Market / Akpabio to Falana: Be guided, Senate suspended Ningi not me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.