Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Mercy Johnson Calls Out Teacher Bullying Her 8-year-old Daughter, Purity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Calls Out Teacher Bullying Her 8-year-old Daughter, Purity (415 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her Daughter, Purity Okojie's 9th Birthday (Photos) / Mercy Johnson Buys A Dog For Her Daughter, Purity (Video) / Teacher Bullies Mercy Johnson's Daughter, Purity Okojie In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Calls Out Teacher Bullying Her 8-year-old Daughter, Purity by tkgz(m): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Mercy Johnson Calls Out Teacher – Veteran Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson Okojie has cried out over a teacher bullying her 8-year-old daughter, Purity.

In a lengthy post on Instagram, Mercy Johnson disclosed that the teacher has been bullying her daughter because she doesn’t like her mother.

Mercy wrote;

“Since when did it become a crime to be Mercy Johnson Okojie’s daughter? A teacher at my child’s school has been bullying my daughter constantly for two whole weeks. She is not her class teacher yet she shows up at her class to intimidate her. Uses biros to flick her hair.

Tells her that celebrity kids are badly behaved and proud, and she should not bring her online drama to school. An 8-year-old.
Read More: https://www.cuzideas.com/mercy-johnson-calls-out-teacher

(1) (Reply)

I’m Afraid Of Having Sex – Ex-bbnaija Star, Beatrice / Davido Sets Up Committee To Distribute N250m Grant / Bbnaija Saga Engage Shina Peters As Liquorose Starstruck AG Baby At 1st Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.