Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Bobrisky Expresses Undying Love For Uche Maduagwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bobrisky Expresses Undying Love For Uche Maduagwu (165 Views)

Hon. Jerry Awah Drums Support For Uche Ikonne For Gov Abia States, / Reverend Father Uche Felix Dies In Accident On His Way Back From Ebonyi / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Expresses Undying Love For Uche Maduagwu by Maxwell0771p: 4:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser Bobrisky has expressed love for Nollywood actor Uche Maduagwu. A source close to Bobrisky told YeyeNews.com that the two social media personalities met at a private party in one of the luxury hotels in Lagos. “Bob couldn’t hide his excitement when he saw Uche Maduagwu. Both of them had never met before but Bobrisky was already very fond of him”, the source said. “Bobrisky Insisted Uche sat beside him throughout the party and both of them chatted and laughed together all night”.

A witness at the party confirmed the sizzling relationship between Bobrisky and Uche Maduagwu during the party: “I saw them together everywhere in the party. They became the cynosure of all eyes. I have attended a couple of parties where Bobrisky was present but I never saw him this cozy with anyone. He has always been very careful around people. Even at the height of his friendship with Tonto, I didn’t see them this close”.

Click below for full story......

https://yeyenews.com/bobrisky-expresses-undying-love-for-uche-maduagwu/

Re: Bobrisky Expresses Undying Love For Uche Maduagwu by illicit(m): 6:01am On Oct 27, 2021
All of una no well undecided

(1) (Reply)

IPOB, ESN Behind Killing, Destruction In Southeast – Army / What Happened in Enugu Pls? / Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.