Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me (172 Views)

Hey Everyone! / Naija Celebrities Who Have Been On This Forum Or Are Still Active Members / Hey Everyone, What Do You Think Is A Best Way To Travel?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by Drewstone01(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Hi, am Drew. Catherine (haryhomyidhey) invited me to Join Nairaland. She told me everyone here is friendly. Please welcome me into the Nairaland family. And i would be glad if you all can do so. Thanks in addy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by budaatum: 11:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Welcome, you.

2 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by gfaruk(m): 11:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Drewstone01:
Hi, am Drew. Catherine (haryhomyidhey) invited me to Join Nairaland. She told me everyone here is friendly. Please welcome me into the Nairaland family. And i would be glad if you all can do so. Thanks in addy.

Lol
Y welcoming you
U see am, u lik am, u kon join simple
Must u task us

You people sef, we force u to com and join
I tire oo mtcheew
Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by Haryhomyidhey(f): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Drewstone01:
Welcome dude, how are you doing?
Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by Drewstone01(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Haryhomyidhey:
Welcome dude, how are you doing?
Thanks, am good.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by Drewstone01(m): 11:41am On Nov 05, 2021
gfaruk:

Lol
Y welcoming you
U see am, u lik am, u kon join simple
Must u task us

You people sef, we force u to com and join
I tire oo mtcheew
Sorry if you actually feel offended. But at least you should say that politely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by Drewstone01(m): 11:45am On Nov 05, 2021
budaatum:
Welcome, you.
Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by gfaruk(m): 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Drewstone01:
Sorry if you actually feel offended. But at least you should say that politely.

Welcome to nairaland
How was your first experience lik
Well this is how nairaland his, expect more of it

2 Likes

Re: Hey Everyone On This Forum, Am New Here And Would Like You All To Welcome Me by Drewstone01(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
gfaruk:

Welcome to nairaland
How was your first experience lik
Well this is how nairaland his, expect more of it
After the insult right. Well, thanks for welcoming me. My first experience here was lovely, all thanks to Catherine (haryhomyidhey).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Telpecon Pressure Group Queries Consultant & Bot Members / / Quickbooks File Doctor Tool – Install , Download And Usage [guide]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.