Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention (22668 Views)

Igbo Leaders In Fresh Moves To Free Kanu / Malami: I Never Instructed EFCC, CCB To Begin Fresh Case Against Tinubu / Presidency In Fresh Moves To Ease Magu Out Of Efcc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by puzzlegate(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Commentor:
Get it into your head, Kanu would die in prison.

Do your worst.
Typing Rubbish as usual. Are you to speak for the court ? Lawless country !
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Evercurious(f): 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
gwarotango:
Oh so when he told his followers a few days earlier that he was going to Abuja to bring back Buhari's head that didn't warrant his arrest abi? Okay he will tell the judge that one at his next court date.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok9yksxYUho

You re such a noise maker

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Commentor: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
puzzlegate:
Typing Rubbish as usual. Are you to speak for the court ? Lawless country !

Stop avoiding the truth.

Kanu is a goner.

He himself knows this.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by gwarotango: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Evercurious:

You re such a noise maker
Nope its your Nnamdi Kanu god who's running mouth has put him in trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Litmus: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Getting him outta prison will drastically reduce the tension from southeast

What of Convention?

Delta Militant kidnappings and subsequent amnesty programs are examples…
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Evercurious(f): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
gwarotango:
Nope its your Nnamdi Kanu god who's running mouth has put him in trouble

Continue with your noise making and make sure you die if you can
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by chrisvic007: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
cheesy

Tinubu urchins have betrayed Igboho
my good people of Yorubas should step up to the freedom of Igboho
Tinubu urchins are saboteurs
they're not real Yorubas

God bless igbos and Yorubas

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Right from the days of your grandfathers, Yorubas have had very little in common with the yeebos. Remember that Azikiwe snubbed Awolowo after the elections of 1959 by aligning with Tafawa Balewa and thereby allowing the Hausa/Fulani to seize power. They are now using the same power to torment you, Azikiwe's descendants. We the yorubas find this amusing.

Fight your battles and let the Yorubas fight theirs. Never lump the great Oduduwa descendants with your terrorist disposition. We know our enemies in the contraption called Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Stankovic22: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hehehehe grin
They are doing all these because of fear of not having Anambra election.... Mad people
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by ignis: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
chrisvic007:

Who are the people being hit by the sit at homes? Truly, Igbos need redemption.

The government
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
chrisvic007:

Right from the days of your grandfathers, Yorubas have had very little in common with the yeebos. Remember that Azikiwe snubbed Awolowo after the elections of 1959 by aligning with Tafawa Balewa and thereby allowing the Hausa/Fulani to seize power. They are now using the same power to torment you, Azikiwe's descendants. We the yorubas find this amusing.

Fight your battles and let the Yorubas fight theirs. Never lump the great Oduduwa descendants with your terrorist disposition. We know our enemies in the contraption called Nigeria
[/s]
sorry I don't do Tinubu urchins
they're deceptive
they're decieving real omoluabis with fake brotherhood
while their loyalty lies with the caliphate

real omoluabis are now wiser

God bless Yorubas
Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by goodlife4every1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Janicex:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/23/south-east-governors-leaders-begin-fresh-moves-save-nnamdi-kanu-detention

POINT OF CORRECTION!
SOUTH EAST AND NOT SOUTHERN GOVERNORS...

DON'T DRAG OTHERS INTO YOUR STRUGGLE...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by chrisvic007: 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:

The government

How is the government being hit by events is the south east? What is the level of federal government presence in the south East? Which major federal government investment is located in the east? Are the people being killed northerners or westerners?

You see, if your joke in the southeast is affecting the federal government, the madness would have been ruthlessly suppressed. Do I have to remind you of the situation at Lekki? Since after Lekki, has any disturbance by miscreants been allowed in Lagos? Of course, no. This is because Lagos/ southwest is much more of economic value than your southeast.

To buttress my point, you will soon see the true character of Nigeria security services during the coming Anambra governorship elections. Anybody that wants to "hit" the federal government should come out and test the resolve of the federal government.

So my friend, you are hitting nobody but yourselves. Sorry about that but the truth must be told.

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by SMARTMOTORS(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Very stupid set of people.. cowards! Still wondering how we igbos resisted the colonial masters in those days...

1 Like

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by abeggnow: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
discusant:
Also to get Nigeria’s government out of the mess of extraordinary illegal rendition it carried out through poorly informed people in government.
tell that to isreal, the US, Britain, Russia and so many other countries
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by rickyrex(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Commentor:

Do your worst.
nobody is having a bet with a bandit.
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by ignis: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
chrisvic007:

How is the government being hit by events is the south east? What is the level of federal government presence in the south East? Which major federal government investment is located in the east? Are the people being killed northerners or westerners?

You see, if your joke in the southeast is affecting the federal government, the madness would have been ruthlessly suppressed. Do I have to remind you of the situation at Lekki? Since after Lekki, has any disturbance by miscreants been allowed in Lagos? Of course, no. This is because Lagos/ southwest is much more of economic value than your southeast.

To buttress my point, you will soon see the true character of Nigeria security services during the coming Anambra governorship elections. Anybody that wants to "hit" the federal government should come out and test the resolve of the federal government.

So my friend, you are hitting nobody but yourselves. Sorry about that but the truth must be told.

You are sounding like a fulani terrorist. Sorry I can't continue this conversation with you.
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by chrisvic007: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
sorry I don't do Tinubu urchins
they're deceptive
they're decieving real omoluabis with fake brotherhood
while their loyalty lies with the caliphate

real omoluabis are now wiser

God bless Yorubas
Thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Keep deceiving yourself.

Let me tell you further truth that you do not want to hear;

You are reaping the fruits from the trees planted by your forbearers. Azikiwe, Aguyi Ironsi, Ben Nwabueze (I think he is still living) etc. They were very greedy in those days thinking the largely illiterate north would be theirs to exploit but Alas, it is their offspring that are crying because of marginalization.

Very funny, an Igbo talking of omoluabis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Commentor: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
rickyrex:
nobody is having a bet with a bandit.

You are even in Agbara, Ogun State.

Why not go back to Alaigbo?
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by chrisvic007: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:

You are sounding like a fulani terrorist. Sorry I can't continue this conversation with you.

Yes, a Fulani from Ogun state. I am highly disappointed in you. I have said the fact and nothing but fact. Instead of you to push your position, you're taking of Fulani terrorist.

Have I said a lie? Or are my comments not the truth? Let us learn from each other
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by loveth360(f): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
ensamy:

Why are you comparing Nnamdi Kanu and Prophet Muhammed , na this kind thing dey cause riot for North. Blasphemy!! Blasphemy!! Them don dey move like bees scattering and burning.
But to Us,Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Muhammed.

So don't insult our prophet if you don't want us to in insult yours.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by ignis: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
chrisvic007:

Yes, a Fulani from Ogun state. I am highly disappointed in you. I have said the fact and nothing but fact. Instead of you to push your position, you're taking of Fulani terrorist.

Have I said a lie? Or are my comments not the truth? Let us learn from each other

Can anything good ever come out of Afonjas?
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by kuntakinte01: 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yobabad:
Prophet Nnamdi Kanu just like prophet Muammed will over come his challenges

Dont you compare Nnamdi Kanu to Mohammed please. The difference is clear. Thank you.
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by funkekemi(f): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
Commentor:

Do your worst.
just like prophet Mohammed died in Medina bah?
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by kkonyeji(m): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
kuntakinte01:

Dont you compare Nnamdi Kanu to Mohammed please. The difference is clear. Thank you.

MNK is a freedom fighter while Mohammed was a paedophile, everybody knows that!
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by rickyrex(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Commentor:

You are even in Agbara, Ogun State.

Why not go back to Alaigbo?

people are there... And soon I will go
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by oyatz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:
On the basis of his abduction and extra ordinary rendition, Kanu's trial is illegal.

Government should release him, pay compensation to him and his family, and let him go back to his base.

They can then follow due process in demanding extradition. Were I his lawyer, and PR team, this is the line I will tone.

Nigeria Government should not be allowed to benefit from illegality by making him go through trial, Kanu shouldn't have entered any plea except to say he was illegally brought to Nigeria.

Kanu was arrested by the Interpol.
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by kkonyeji(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
loveth360:
But to Us,Nnamdi Kanu is greater than Muhammed.

So don't insult our prophet if you don't want us to in insult yours.

Simple! Respect is reciprocal.
They insult others n expect to be called for.
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
chrisvic007:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Let me tell you further truth that you do not want to hear;

You are reaping the fruits from the trees planted by your forbearers. Azikiwe, Aguyi Ironsi, Ben Nwabueze (I think he is still living) etc. They were very greedy in those days thinking the largely illiterate north would be theirs to exploit but Alas, it is their offspring that ate crying because of marginalization.

Very funny, an Igbo talking of omoluabis.

[/s]
more trash
Tinubu urchins are not real Yorubas
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by Commentor: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
funkekemi:
just like prophet Mohammed died in Medina bah?

Wetin concern me?
Re: Southern Governors, Leaders Begin Fresh Moves To Get Kanu Out From Detention by ogbe88(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
A fool of a took
Lovenorth Abdoolpost=107106139:
Nigeria would be a nice country without the useless Southeast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Steps Aside As Director General Of Peter Obi Campaign Organisation / Biafra: You Have No Right To Stop Election In Igbo Land – Orji Kalu Tells Kanu / Herdsmen Killings: Benue Fires Back At Sultan Over Jihad Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.