Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers (2626 Views)

Imo Predicts Economic Boom Over 43 Oil Wells Recovered From Rivers / Imo To Recover Oil Wells From Rivers / Rivers Wins Soku Oil Wells From Bayelsa As Court Orders Map Error Correction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2021
valirex:
Nice one, at least Biafrans (Igbos) now have oil

and the oil is used for one Nigeria and Fulani rule over the south east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2021
nzeobi:
Abian is also having similar Case with Rivers and anambra is having similar Case with Delta and kogi. Hopefully it goes in their favour so that the resources of the people will be used for their own benefit

and the benefits of one Nigeria...

igbo natural resources for the unity of Nigeria
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by greenmonk: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
masterpiscles15:
- A booster to Imo GDP

By Mazi Obioma Isaac Nnadozie Jr.

The 3R administration of HE Gov Hope Uzodimma have assured Imolites that his administration is bent on recovering stolen assets of the state with the institution of rehabilitation, reconstruction and recovery mantra which led to the recovery of 43 oil ceded to Rivers State over two decades.

Among the 43 oil wells recovered viz - 22 oil wells are situated at Mgbede Field in Egbema, Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area, while 21 oil wells are situated at the Akri Field in Oguta Local government area.

The government of Imo State led by Gov Hope Uzodimma having made complaint to National Boundary Commission upon assumption of office over the attribution of 17 oil wells situated in communities within the state, especially those of Oguta LGA, to Rivers State for over 20 years.

This situation led to National Boundary Commission to conduct a boundary review and demarcation that recently saw the oil wells returned to Imo State.

Uzodimma's efforts have yielded fruit as this extra revenue of N8bn per month, Imo people will experience rapid road expansions, universal healthcare, watertight security, social cover for the vulnerable, modernised schools, gratuities, zero youth unemployment, affordable housing for the masses, safely managed water for every home, low taxation – prosperity in short.

The recovery of the oil wells will serve as a boost to the revenue generation of the state and Imo will assume a stronger position in the Niger Delta Development Commission, NDDC.

With the recovery of 43 oil well in the state, Imo State is now the 4th largest oil producing State in Nigeria.

Imo adila mma
I don't know how you people come about recovering 22 oil Wells in Mgbede fields to imo state.
Is Mgbede fields in imo state. You keep blabbing about communities given to rivers state from Imo state. Those who know nothing about the history of Eastern Nigeria should stop fanning the embers of community wars because no community will watch while somebody give their land to another community and keep quiet.
The 16 clans in Egbema kingdom have never been anywhere near imo state or to be precise owerri province until some disgruntled elements pulled them out from Ahoada to Oguta division in 1958.
Mgbede fields are ancestral lands of the Egbema communities in Rivers State and if anyone intends to take the lands away from them they should also be ready to Bury them on the said lands.
There are people resident on the lands before discovery of oil and any other person claiming ownership have to show where they were before oil was discovered.
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by valirex: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
obehi247:

and the oil is used for one Nigeria and Fulani rule over the south east

1 Like

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Igboid: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
greenmonk:

I don't know how you people come about recovering 22 oil Wells in Mgbede fields to imo state.
Is Mgbede fields in imo state. You keep blabbing about communities given to rivers state from Imo state. Those who know nothing about the history of Eastern Nigeria should stop fanning the embers of community wars because no community will watch while somebody give their land to another community and keep quiet.
The 16 clans in Egbema kingdom have never been anywhere near imo state or to be precise owerri province until some disgruntled elements pulled them out from Ahoada to Oguta division in 1958.
Mgbede fields are ancestral lands of the Egbema communities in Rivers State and if anyone intends to take the lands away from them they should also be ready to Bury them on the said lands.
There are people resident on the lands before discovery of oil and any other person claiming ownership have to show where they were before oil was discovered.

Stop taking nonsense.
Egbema people are Igbos and shouldn't have been carved into Rivers State to begin with if not for Igbophobic Nigerian polity.

4 Likes

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by BlackPantherxXx: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

EzeAro to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother:
Uzodinma dey fucck you for nyansh wella abi? I bet you call him DADDY when he's drilling your hole grin
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by greenmonk: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Igboid:

Stop taking nonsense.
Egbema people are Igbos and shouldn't have been carved into Rivers State to begin with if not for Igbophobic Nigerian polity.
So you are more or less like the fulani. Looking for whom you can colonise and anneex. If people of Egbema don't want to be in Rivers State I feel they are mature enough to fight their fight but it is you who want crude oil allocation that want to remove them from Rivers State to imo state and in the process expose your ulterior motives.

1 Like

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by SlayerForever: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Igboid:

Case has not been decided yet.
But that these oil Wells were given to Rivers State to start with and Imo now has to fight for what rightfully belongs to her, is a grave injustice.
Ndiigbo has really suffered in this country.

Hopefully Uzodimma wins all those oil Wells.

Okay.
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Abagworo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
How can Uzodinma revover oil wells? Maybe using Imo in place of Uzodinma would have made more sense
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Igboid: 2:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
greenmonk:

So you are more or less like the fulani. Looking for whom you can colonise and anneex. If people of Egbema don't want to be in Rivers State I feel they are mature enough to fight their fight but it is you who want crude oil allocation that want to remove them from Rivers State to imo state and in the process expose your ulterior motives.

You are not Igbo and certainly not from Egbema.
What's your interest in this issue if not your innate and incurable Igbo hate?
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Nooel1: 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
greenmonk:

Read and learn and stop vomiting trash.
The Egbema tribe of the Igbo people live in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Rivers State, Ohaji/Egbema in Imo state, Egbema in Ozubulu, Anambra state. Although Egbema in ozubulu in Anambra state is different from the ones in Imo and Rivers States.[1] The Kingdom is split politically into two different states due to the creation of Nigerian states. Egbemas are found in Imo (Ohaji/Egbema) and Rivers state (Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni).

The Egbema have a strong Igbo cultural identity, despite their location on the southern fringe of Igboland. The Kingdom traces its origins to Igbo land centuries ago. Egbema tribe is under the overlordship of the Nzeobi of Egbema Kingdom, Eze Sunday Uzor The Kingdom is made up of 17 villages.[
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by Nooel1: 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
greenmonk:

Ohaji-Egbema is an oil-rich Local Government Area of Imo State, Nigeria. Its headquarters is Mmahu-Egbema. Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area as presently constituted was created by the Gen.Ibrahim B. Babangida’s administration by the August 27, 1991 presidential proclamation, it was created out of the former Ohaji/Egbema/Oguta L.G.A. Ohaji/Egbema Local Government Area is made up or comprises of three political district which include; Ohaji East, Egbema North, Ohaji West. The Ohaji-Egbema local Government it has seventeen (17) autonomous communities namely: Egbema, Umuagwo, Oloshi, Umunkwaku, Obile, Obitti, Mgbirichi/Alakuru, Opuoma,Assa, Awarra, Ikwerede, Umuokanne, Obiakpu, Ohaba, Obosima, Mmahu, Obuomadike.[1]The postal code of the area is 464.[2]
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by IgweOfNnewi: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

Yeribanza gibberish cheesy, I really got you in your feelings and you resorted to posting old news interspersed with garbage grin cheesy grin, my Igangan slave is really crying right now, Wakili is now living up to his "back from prison" fantasies by giving some veritable yeribanza maidens some serious doggy, it's an orgy train party right in the communities Wakili and his boys have conquered. Yeribanza pigs are so cowardly that they are the only subhumans in the whole South who still have refugees in neighboring Benin republic and even had most of their communities renamed by Fulani herdsmen. Till date, yeribanza apes are yet to recapture Ilorin from the Fulani emirate. Useless paleolithic monkeys who are now economic slaves to the Igbos and Hausa/Fulani's in Lagos grin... honestly a dead pig is better than the best yeribanza human out there.

You can continue your blabbering and bickering, but I will post veritable information for you, these are the killings in Ebonyi, it is better to be a refugee in Benin than be deceased in the grave, all the people you failed, when you should have used your incoherent blabbering to help if it can.you failed them

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by greenmonk: 5:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nooel1:

The Egbema tribe of the Igbo people live in Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni Rivers State, Ohaji/Egbema in Imo state, Egbema in Ozubulu, Anambra state. Although Egbema in ozubulu in Anambra state is different from the ones in Imo and Rivers States.[1] The Kingdom is split politically into two different states due to the creation of Nigerian states. Egbemas are found in Imo (Ohaji/Egbema) and Rivers state (Ogba-Egbema-Ndoni).

The Egbema have a strong Igbo cultural identity, despite their location on the southern fringe of Igboland. The Kingdom traces its origins to Igbo land centuries ago. Egbema tribe is under the overlordship of the Nzeobi of Egbema Kingdom, Eze Sunday Uzor The Kingdom is made up of 17 villages.[
What has the Ibos given Ohaji/Egbema apart from taking their oil. My grouse is that any agitation for where to be should come from the people of Egbema and not someone who is only interested in boosting the oil revenue to any state and that communal boundaries in Egbema have been established long before the advent of the Nigerian state.
Anybody who because of political greed that wants to sacrifice the people must also be ready to be held responsible for the consequences. Egbema didn't start on nairaland so anyone who wants to promote falsehood because of his political ambitions should tread carefully.
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by EzeAro: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
[s]You can continue your blabbering and bickering, but I will post veritable information for you, these are the killings in Ebonyi, it is better to be a refugee in Benin than be deceased in the grave, all the people you failed, when you should have used your incoherent blabbering to help if it can.you failed them[/s]

Olorun Oba ooo! na person born this psychopath? grin This lunatic even has pictures of gory dead bodies saved on his phone, talk of been desperate and frustrated Lmfaooooo grin grin grin, bro I won't condescend myself to your level of psychopathic depravity by saving dead bodies on my phone otherwise I would have uploaded all the Yoruba pigs slaughtered in Yewa, Igangan, Ibarapa and various parts of the SW grin grin cheesy seeing how much of a sensitive little BIATCH that you are.

I'm really worried for your mental health sha, you come off as a very unstable and sick individual, do you also masturbate to those gory pictures as well? I bet your sick minded father also raped you when you were little since incest and rape is a prevalent norm among conquered Yorubawa pigs tongue

Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by IgweOfNnewi: 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

Olorun Oba ooo! na person born this psychopath? grin This lunatic even has pictures of gory dead bodies saved on his phone, talk of been desperate and frustrated Lmfaooooo grin grin grin, bro I won't condescend myself to your level of psychopathic depravity by saving dead bodies on my phone otherwise I would have uploaded all the Yoruba pigs slaughtered in Yewa, Igangan, Ibarapa and various parts of the SW grin grin cheesy seeing how much of a sensitive little BIATCH that you are.

I'm really worried for your mental health sha, you come off as a very unstable and sick individual, do you also masturbate to those gory pictures as well? I bet your sick minded father also raped you when you were little since incest and rape is a prevalent norm among conquered Yorubawa pigs tongue

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 OAM4J
Re: Imo To Rank 4th o Producing State As Uzodimma Recoveres 43 Oil Wells From Rivers by greenmonk: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2021
Nooel1:

So your father who is an Egbema man traced his origin to iboland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day / Labour Party Won 7 Out Of The 8 Federal Constituency In Enugu State. (photos) / Jonathan And ECOWAS Members Visit Peter Obi - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.