Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver (15495 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by dapolaw(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Na so Dem take steal my Camry too for Abeokuta, but nah for Abuja we saw it after 15 months.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Whoknowsme: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2021
When police wants to work, they do their work. Pls they should also apprehend those ones stealing the national treasure of this country
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by tonexman18(m): 8:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Ah!!! 500k for camry 2010 model, even d buyer suppose know say na stolen car na

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Hardgun: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2021
temitope27:
y, the car no pass that price nw
Dem for beat you join

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
RRS the best only police force in Nigeria.. The rest are Kachara

RRS is only a unit under the Nigerian Police Force. Get your facts right.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by temitope27(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2021
Hardgun:

Dem for beat you join
if na you get the car, how much u go sell am
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by endsarrrs(f): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
OKAY
maoolakanm:
CRIME HAS NO TRIBAL SENTIMENT.
ODUDUWANISTANIS.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Marvieduke:
When devil wan disgrace person na just 1second, I pray the thief is dealt with seriously.

Devil was not the culprit. Leave it out of this.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by CyrusJnr: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Oga be calming down na, what has the tribe got to do with this? It is this tribalism, regionalism, and religious affiliation that has continued to keep us in this cloud of darkness. Can we for once unite as a people called Nigeria and stop making fools of ourselves? Gosh...
endsarrrs:
Name and shame. We know the tribe of the people involved angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by temitope27(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Hespee93:

It is no nenessary for to know who ask me or comprehend what I typed.

If you don't get it forget about it.

Just read and pass.
correct your English
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by temitope27(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2021
id4sho:

Ole
wetin I steal
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Why can't the police use the Abiodun as bait to arrest the woman's driver. Simply by telling him to call the driver that he wants to pay the balance awould have been commendable.
But it seems that they have solved the case and they don't care about arresting the criminal
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by KosyJerry(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2021
500k for a Camry Toyota The buyer suppose visit jail small cus he knew about the deal and what happened
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by sirusX(m): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Devil was not the culprit. Leave it out of this.

Oshe.... devil’s advocate

I just had to quote you when I saw your post grin
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Plenty12: 8:41am On Oct 27, 2021
Hezbola:
Buyer's greed, will land him into trouble. A ridiculously cheap should be a sign of something fishy.

The buyer is 100% aware the car was stolen. Stolen cars are usually sold like 30% of the original value. The buyer will thereafter change all the engraved parts and obtain a new document.

They should press more, This is not the first transaction they have together.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by FBIBOT(m): 8:42am On Oct 27, 2021
Why will you buy a clean car of that brand 500k? grin the buyer deserves arrest and flogging too
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 8:48am On Oct 27, 2021
sirusX:

Oshe.... devil’s advocate

I just had to quote you when I saw your post grin

LMAO

I don't like when we blame people or any other thing for our own self-caused misfortune.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2021
KosyJerry:
500k for a Camry Toyota The buyer suppose visit jail small cus he knew about the deal and what happened

Anybody can visit a jail and be bailed. He must see prison walls.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 8:51am On Oct 27, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Why can't the police use the Abiodun as bait to arrest the woman's driver. Simply by telling him to call the driver that he wants to pay the balance awould have been commendable.
But it seems that they have solved the case and they don't care about arresting the criminal

The law enforcement agency are not as smart as they appear.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 8:52am On Oct 27, 2021
dapolaw:
Na so Dem take steal my Camry too for Abeokuta, but nah for Abuja we saw it after 15 months.

Was it still in perfect condition?
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by ajetunmobiakeem: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2021
[color=#990000][/color]install a vehicle tracking system today, track and know the location of your vehicles throughoit the continent call us today!
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by adelaja70(m): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:
Please someone should help me out with the geopolitical region and tribe of the named suspects. I want to check something.
EYE dey pain you? Las las na your brothers for Ladipo market go butcher the car
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by KosyJerry(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

Anybody can visit a jail and be bailed. He must see prison walls.

I completely agree with you..
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Qpid5(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Hardgun:
Ftc Dem for first beat the guy wey buy the car 500k first
i swear, they for beat the idiot first before any other thing.. How can you buy this car for 500k?
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2021
The beauty of trackers....... smiley
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by OgunkeelAllMod: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2021
The police man who robbed me if my phone in durumi area of Abuja 3years ago also took or sell to someone who it to Lagos..(that was the last location) licensed uniformed thugs and robber undecided Only God know how much the owner spent
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Silentmoni(m): 9:15am On Oct 27, 2021
temitope27:
y, the car no pass that price nw
you too nah senior thief

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by snoopz: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2021
The buyer sef suppose get jail time
When person wan sell muscle for 500k no be juju be that?
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Cokahot: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2021
Camry 2010 500k. Shey him na customs officer. Ole
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by ignis: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2021
adelaja70:

EYE dey pain you? Las las na your brothers for Ladipo market go butcher the car

Their names sounds like Adelaja, na your village people dem be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) / 50 Residents Kidnapped By Bandits In Damari, Kaduna / Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.