Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver (15461 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / Taxify Driver Killed And His Car Stolen In Lagos (graphic Photo) / Punch's Adetayo Olalekan Car Stolen Outside First Bank Premises In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by Danjikanbauchi: 9:32am On Oct 27, 2021
penzino:
This country ehn. People wey no go thief no reach 50... chai
we are just 6 people in the whole of Africa and I am the only one from Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by dapolaw(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Not at all bro, I bought the car in April and it was stolen the following month. E no even spend one month for my hand.

But I resold it when it was recovered though.

MufasaLion:

Was it still in perfect condition?
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:
Please someone should help me out with the geopolitical region and tribe of the named suspects. I want to check something.
CRIME HAS NO TRIBAL MARKS.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by aryzgreat: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Afonja thief driver N Afonja greedy buyer
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by fergieboy: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Lol the idiot buyer dropped 120k not even 500k
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by ostartruth: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:
Please someone should help me out with the geopolitical region and tribe of the named suspects. I want to check something.

okay Sir
Thief's Name: Olusegun, Emeka Mohammed
Accomplice Name: Ismaila, Samuel Chinonso Oluwa
State: Abuja
LG: All of the above

Hope you are okay with the answer.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 12:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
KosyJerry:

I completely agree with you..

cool
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by MufasaLion: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
dapolaw:
Not at all bro, I bought the car in April and it was stolen the following month. E no even spend one month for my hand.

But I resold it when it was recovered though.

Oh, all right.
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by raheemadejoke81(f): 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
2020 took these away from me, on 4th September, 2020, group of armed robber came to our house to robbed us of below Toyota corolla 2005 model with registration number (Abuja) YAB 13 AW, and chasis no. 1NXBR32E95Z444952 together with some valuable items ( gold chains, cash and other things). They did not stop at that, they went ahead to stabbed my husband on his chest and stomach which it was by the mercy of Almighty God he survived. The suck from the incidence has being truamaticing every members of my family but we thank Allah that no life was lost
Re: Lagos Police RRS Intercept Car Stolen In Abuja By Owner’s Driver by raheemadejoke81(f): 12:04am On Oct 28, 2021
On 4th September, 2020, group of armed robbers stomed our house to robbed us of Blue Toyota Corolla 2005 model with registration number (Abuja) YAB 13 AW, and chasis no. 1NXBR32E95Z444952 and other valuable items as if that was not enough, they went ahead to stabbed my husband on his chest and stomach which lead to threat to his life, it was by God's mercy he survived. The suck from the incidence has left every one of my family members including my children truamatized. but we thank Allah my husband survived it and no life was lost. The reason why I put this here is for general public and law Enforcement Agents to notify us on 08065083375, 08067923366 or report to nearby Police Station if this car is found. Note, the plate number was engraved on the glasses and other parts of the said car and the colour of the car was Blue as at the time of bobbery. Please, lalasla should help push this information to the front page, may be God can help us through this platform. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abortion, Adultery, Witchcraft, Suicide: Unknown Actions That Can Land You Jail / Gunmen Kidnap Israel Ejiro Inyanabor, Edo Councilor (Photo) / EFCC Returns Recovered N244,000 To 81-Year-Old Victim Of Fraud In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.