Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,566 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report (31805 Views)

Kano Tops States With Cryptocurrency Transactions / Bomb Blast In Borno Kills Five Children / 20 Poorest States In Nigeria. Kogi, Imo, Adamawa Tops States With Least Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by B11la2b: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

That's a big lie.

The middle area of the whole Ijaw people,
The centre of the whole Ijaw people.

Do you ever see Ijaw people using plate and begging everywhere?
Never!!!!!!!!
You will never see that.

And u expect the centre of the Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom to be like so.

Lie from the pit of hell.

Oga rest.
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Coronavirus1: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2021
I don’t trust this news am sure is not correct lie.
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by slam7000(m): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Bighead9:
I was expecting to see Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi or Enugu.

Bighead!!

You have hydrocephalus. It’s affecting the way you process information.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Psalmistproject: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Captain8:
biafla

He was calling on your dead ancestors to come and intervene so the future (children) will be strong tto run your future republic.
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by SeriouslySense(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
ok

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Decency2020(f): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dsalvo:
It is a shame to see Bayelsa on this list and this is why I particularly dislike the grossly incompetent and near worthless GEJ many continue to tout even today as a 2023 President.

He did zilch for Bayelsa, as Governor and then President, because he does not have the talent or know-how to do positive or transformational things for his State of origin.

Jonathan, in reality, has had all the positions and authority to be the political, administrative and ideological father of Bayelsa rebirth. He is the highest profile Bayelsan ever.

Instead, for a so-called leader from such a troubled State, GEJ continues to dither cluelessly and pay politics up and down rather than bringing his thinking and considerable infleunce to bear on Bayelsa.

Bottom line, GEJ is no leader.

Nigeria would be better if Nigerians were less emotional and focused more on what is real and useful.

Save yourself untimely death which hate breeds.

The north has produced the highest number of no one citizen is this country. Presently they account for more lawmakers than any other region, more ambassadors, more revenue allocation, more ministers and so on but yet they are the most uneducated , more beggars, more underdeveloped, most retard backward. Meanwhile the picture there does not depict Bayelsa women but northern. These are northern beggars in Bayelsa who only born like rats on the streets of Bayelsa.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by yusluvad(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
Dsalvo:
It is a shame to see Bayelsa on this list and this is why I particularly dislike the grossly incompetent and near worthless GEJ many continue to tout even today as a 2023 President.

He did zilch for Bayelsa, as Governor and then President, because he does not have the talent or know-how to do positive or transformational things for his State of origin.

Jonathan, in reality, has had all the positions and authority to be the political, administrative and ideological father of Bayelsa rebirth. He is the highest profile Bayelsan ever.

Instead, for a so-called leader from such a troubled State, GEJ continues to dither cluelessly and pay politics up and down rather than bringing his thinking and considerable infleunce to bear on Bayelsa.

Bottom line, GEJ is no leader.

Nigeria would be better if Nigerians were less emotional and focused more on what is real and useful.
Too bad...
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Bighead9: 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
slam7000:

Bighead!!

You have hydrocephalus. It’s affecting the way you process information.

Those States I mentioned have cases of malnutrition within their Children. I know cause I have friends who are Pedestrians in those States. I also see many Kwashokor looking Children in those States whenever I visit.

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Lamasta(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

That's a big lie.

Never!!!!!!!!
You will never see that.

And u expect the centre of the Ijaws of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa-Ibom to be like so.

If it is Borno or Gombe it will be true abi

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Psalmistproject: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jimasun:

Azikiwe worked with Fulanis, Ojukwu worked with them too even after the war.
Niger Delta were the first to secede but Igbos stopped them via Ojukwu and Ironsi.
Stop trying to gaslight them, your region is not ruled by better administrators.

Niger delta tried to secede only when ironsi and ojukwu was in charge. They were actually triggered by the north to create instability before the massive unrest in the north with killings of Igbos. Who agitates for a nation within one week and jettisons the idea then join the north to fight Biafran troops and till today, haven't raised a voice of secession?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by muheeb01(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2021
I think it's because of excessive oil,no enough lands for farming to increase food productions,also dietary lifestyles can also contribute to it....if you're anaemic or malnourished contact me

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by tj2018: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jimasun:

Azikiwe worked with Fulanis, Ojukwu worked with them too even after the war.
Niger Delta were the first to secede but Igbos stopped them via Ojukwu and Ironsi.
Stop trying to gaslight them, your region is not ruled by better administrators.

Oil Dey your head

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2021
Oh God,help your people
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by SeriouslySense(m): 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
When you Surrender and wait for the government to improve your health, you are asking for trouble. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Cognitivereason: 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
Why not travel there and do justice to their ladies and increase their population since that is their major problem

Sammy07:
Na wa ooo

Bayelsa nah disgrace to south and entire Oil producing states.

Imagine, a state with 8 local governments with less than 2m populations

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by lolu2019: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Nooel1:

Keep your rotten Kai Kai mouth shut forever. How dare you compare your lazy, malnourished and criminal ijaw tribes to the great igbo tribe.
When it comes to global recognition of tribes who knows your tribe, show us what your tribes has accomplished in the field of business, medicine, technology, education just to mention but a few?
The only good thing Ijaw people are specialized at are, binge drinking, illegal fishing, pipeline vandalism, kidnapping, militancy and local prostitution which your women are numero uno.
Wake me up when Ijaw tops in Waec, Jamb and the academics in Nigeria.
former president Goodluck Jonathan is a typical example of an ijaw man.what an Igbo man is dying to have.
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Jimasun: 2:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
Psalmistproject:

Niger delta tried to secede only when ironsi and ojukwu was in charge. They were actually triggered by the north to create instability before the massive unrest in the north with killings of Igbos. Who agitates for a nation within one week and jettisons the idea then join the north to fight Biafran troops and till today, haven't raised a voice of secession?
Whoever instigate them is none of your business.
Should Nigeria should also say Israel is instigating you?
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by almarthins(m): 2:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
GreatBoss:

That's a big lie.

Never!!!!!!!!
You will never see that.

Well, I don't know pple well except for a class mate of mine. One of my neighbors told me that in his last voyage to beyelsa, his stay lasted for 3 months in 2020. He saw many young girls given themselves to men for food. Not even for food. He used that to explain the covid-19 lock down crisis. Perhaps, there is more the current administration is not doing well.
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Ebisinclair: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
This statistics is totally false, I wouldn't be surprised if the person who did this research never made his/her way to Bayelsa.... it is a well known fact that the North lacks proper hygiene. I would advice the researcher going forward to do proper background check.
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by goaldynman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s]Useless state with 8 LGAs yet nothing to show for it. Umu ezi[/s]

See this useless Fulani impostor!

You think you can deceive us by claiming Igbo name?!

Your divide and rule and the discord you have been striving to sow among southerners can't work!

Igbos and Ijaws are good friends!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Ten06(m): 2:21pm On Nov 01, 2021
Ahmed0336:
I was expecting to see a state from NE or NW but bayelsa

Maybe Na excessive Ogogoro dey cause am undecided
Why are you surprised? Baraza has collected all their money, and everything in that state is damn expensive
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by kastroveli: 2:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
too much nacking
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Captain8(m): 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2021
Psalmistproject:

He was calling on your dead ancestors to come and intervene so the future (children) will be strong tto run your future republic.
see biafuru republic president

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by UnabashedIPOB: 2:25pm On Nov 01, 2021
I am confused. The headline is about Bayelsa but the picture shown to support the purported story is that of TERRORIST FULANI WOMEN. How so?
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by UnabashedIPOB: 2:27pm On Nov 01, 2021
Captain8:
see biafuru republic president

You sound like a comedian but the only difference is that you're NOT funny!
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Captain8(m): 2:31pm On Nov 01, 2021
slam7000:

What has this report got to do with begging? Hausa/Fulani people might be begging but they eat lots of meat, dairy products and assorted carbs and cereal but you see those ‘our oyel’ people like yourself, captain8, robbstarkk....your heads are filled with sludge.
See how you reason.

Report about malnourishment and you are talking about begging.

Na wa for you people.
which tribe has eaten better food than Ijaw?

do you know the fish we eating is far better than the malou and goat meat? ... you won't know because cocaine had already finished your senses......

have you seen any Ijaw begged before?
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Captain8(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2021
wehdone:

You're a disgrace to you family, tribe at large, and the entire Nigerian nation
shut up and go and sniff your cocaine
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by AfonjaConehead: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2021
And that's supposed to be an oil producing state!
The oil wells all almost belong to parasites from the north.
Time shall come

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by MENELIIK: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
SaintBishop:
Say the yourbas bastrard who's people source of income is killing and eating human bodys part all in the name of money rituals. You don't know you unholy savages are not only a disgrace to Nigerians but an abomination to makind bloody fools.

Though he has no business meddling in your affairs, human body mining is general to Nigeria and the commander in chief is Clifford Orji an Osu from erosion ravaged enclave while the main campus is Okija shrine
Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Decency2020:

Save yourself untimely death which hate breeds.

The north has produced the highest number of no one citizen is this country. Presently they account for more lawmakers than any other region, more ambassadors, more revenue allocation, more ministers and so on but yet they are the most uneducated , more beggars, more underdeveloped, most retard backward. Meanwhile the picture there does not depict Bayelsa women but northern. These are northern beggars in Bayelsa who only born like rats on the streets of Bayelsa.

The North is not my problem. GEJ is a big disappointment to Bayelsans and Southerners. Simple.

No one would have thought a Southern State would be on such a list with the North so stop talking as if it is excusable Bayelsa is.

The inclusion of Bayelsa speaks massively of the failure of Jonathan who should be up and doing, as a personal goal, to reform his State of origin and improve the lot of his people.

To whom much is given, much is expected.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Tops States With Malnourished Under-five Children —report by tyup(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2021
Jibsy203:

Shut up,i pray that those Northern miscreants to be wiped off too,Saint Bokoharam and Saint Bandits are doing them justice sha

Do you condemn racism??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu's Throws Birthday Bash Despite FFK Being Detained / FG Clamps Down On Online Newspapers, Blogs And Websites / Air Marshal Nsikak Eduok Is Dead As NAF Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.