Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,268 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan (7516 Views)

NNPC, Marketers In War Of Words Over Fuel Scarcity / Why FG Can’t Remove Fuel Subsidy Now – NNPC, Marketers, Experts / Buhari, Jonathan, Shonekan, Obasanjo, Abdulsalami Abubakar Meet In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by morikee: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Ibroson:
SlS never in any way supports Buhari.

Tell him
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by IbileIfe: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
It's a known fact but you didn't speak up during the Jonathan era when he wanted to to end the fuel subsidy matter
He did.
If you don't know, you are ignorant.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 11:04am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
It's a known fact but you didn't speak up during the Jonathan era when he wanted to to end the fuel subsidy matter

April4th:

Abeg help me remind this idiot, speaking from both sides of the mouth.

May God save us from small boys on Nairaland sha. Because I don’t believe any grown up with a functioning brain will say Sanusi didn’t speak up about subsidy corruption and the need to end fuel subsidy when he was CBN Governor under GEJ. He was at the forefront of that push sef.

Kai. This is shameful. Were you born after 2010? Are there no elders at home you can ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Let's see what anorexicmuster has to say about this
I have always believed the claim of over 20million being lost to smuggling per day "because our fuel price is cheaper than that of our neighbors" to be a cheap lie and propaganda to push higher fuel prices in Nigeria. In the first place, with how bad our roads are, how can over 5000 trucks make it out of our borders everyday with such efficiency?
And pls don't come with the it happens at night excuse because if you calculate the fuel consumption of our neighbors, it will imply we wholly supply them fuel and they have no fuel importation of their own which we know to be a lie since Niger has a refinery, Benin ports are more efficient than ours, same with Cameroon and, most importantly, the consumption of those countries don't add up to that number.
The ant eating the vegetable is within the vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
rizzyray:
Lambastica!!!! Na when them no dey government house them go dey talk true...give them post now, fiam them go join gang of thiefs

Another ignorant fellow.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by iconnecta(m): 11:07am On Oct 27, 2021
Mintum:
Sanusi was one of those that got us into the mess we are in today as a country. Packaging an incompetent, unintelligent, bigoted extremist like Buhari as a saviour and fooling the gullible people into believing it. They rewarded him with the Emir of Kano title but karma visited him and he was humiliated out from the throne. I don't take anybody who believed Buhari was a saviour seriously because it's a sign that such a person lacks wisdom

Thank you Sir.
The Best i have seen in a while.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by tfelicityk(m): 11:12am On Oct 27, 2021
So the minister of petroleum don't understand his office...
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:15am On Oct 27, 2021
nairaman66:
Very true!! They shipped in water filled in vessels and submitted invoices worth billions per trip.. That’s how many people from the west, east, north and south got stinkingly rich!

I won’t call names, but I am sure you already know the people. It was because of this Dangote decided to build a refinery to cut everybody off! grin
Story.
Same Dangote wants exclusive right to import because he's building a refinery. He just wants a piece of the pie.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by nairaman66(m): 11:22am On Oct 27, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Story.
Same Dangote wants exclusive right to import because he's building a refinery. He just wants a piece of the pie.

Read through your comment again and check if it isn’t the same thing I said..
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
texazzpete:

May God save us from small boys on Nairaland sha. Because I don’t believe any grown up with a functioning brain will say Sanusi didn’t speak up about subsidy corruption and the need to end fuel subsidy when he was CBN Governor under GEJ. He was at the forefront of that push sef.

Kai. This is shameful. Were you born after 2010? Are there no elders at home you can ask?
Your mumu na first class where was is voice when there was a nationwide protest. I am specifically talking about the protest, I believe you might actually be among those who came out to protest mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2021
IbileIfe:

He did.
If you don't know, you are ignorant.
Sharap I am talking about during the protest that ensue
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
MarrisManah:

Sanusi was the champion of subsidy removal during gej tenure. He was present at all the Town Halls organized to enlighten people on the need to end subsidy on petrol. Get your facts right.
He was not very vocal when the protest begin nationwide
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 11:44am On Oct 27, 2021
mayo47:
You're absolutely incorrect.

I am talking about when the protest started

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Ginalz: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
He did. Ya isa ah blind or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK1vvL2P1zM
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ginalz:

He did. Ya isa ah blind or something?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK1vvL2P1zM
What I actually meant is he could have spoken more especially during the protest
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by tolufase: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:
It's a known fact but you didn't speak up during the Jonathan era when he wanted to end the fuel subsidy matter

That's cheap blackmail. Sanusi and Dr. Ngozi were the champions of the subsidy removal during the Good luck administration. Go and find out.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Aganju849: 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Any Nigerian who doesn't already know this is a dummy

The subsidy regime is a monumental robbery, bigger even than any of the hundreds of other petrodollar scams continuously perpetrated within the NNPC.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by BruncleZuma: 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Buhari is still president
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Bluntemperor: 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
nairaman66:
Very true!! They shipped in water filled in vessels and submitted invoices worth billions per trip.. That’s how many people from the west, east, north and south got stinkingly rich!

I won’t call names, but I am sure you already know the people. It was because of this Dangote decided to build a refinery to cut everybody off! grin

I don't like former Emir,Mallam Sanusi,but you give it to him as a fearless critics and knew well that Gandollars will visit him but Sanusi cared less by risking the sacking! Only very few patrots will ever do that.Kudos to him!
However,there is no longer any subsidy again in this system today except those who wants to deceive the Govt and the gaulible Masses! This system of hyper-inflations.knowing fully that the Price of Oil drives every other Prices in Nigeria mono-economy,any attempt to remove the price again can lead to n uprecedented social unrest we've withnessed in other Countries for this same reasons.
Let's be guided and know that the situation in Nigeria is unbecoming and many Families,with exception of Politicians are smiling.
Very disgusting situations at hand!
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by April4th(m): 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
texazzpete:

First of all, you should ask yourself or your parents that stupid question. Secondly when they were protesting all over the country, why didn’t Sanusi speak up against the protest?
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by April4th(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:

What I actually meant is he could have spoken more especially during the protest

My thoughts exactly. Why didn’t Sanusi speak up against the protesters? But instead he kept mute and was looking for missing $20m NNPC funds.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by April4th(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
texazzpete:

If you’re half as intelligent as you claim to be, you should’ve made your point known without trying to insult anybody. The last time I checked, this is a free forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Age wise, I don’t think we are mates. So next time exercise caution before insulting your elders.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by mu2sa2: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Don't mind them - they are ipob miscreants, their brains have been reset by the disgraced Nnamdi Kanu and can never comprehend facts.
MarrisManah:

Sanusi was the champion of subsidy removal during gej tenure. He was present at all the Town Halls organized to enlighten people on the need to end subsidy on petrol. Get your facts right.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
April4th:

If you’re half as intelligent as you claim to be, you should’ve made your point known without trying to insult anybody. The last time I checked, this is a free forum and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Age wise, I don’t think we are mates. So next time exercise caution before insulting your elders.

You that have no recollection of what happened in 2011/2012 Dey claim ‘elder’ for me? Lmao.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But deliberate lies and loud ignorance will always attract condemnation.

Go and ask your elders at home about Sanusi’s stance on fuel subsidy before speaking nonsense in public.
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Your mumu na first class where was is voice when there was a nationwide protest. I am specifically talking about the protest, I believe you might actually be among those who came out to protest mumu

I was firmly against fuel subsidy removal back then, and fully supported those protests. I remember being miffed with Sanusi because the man kept going to town hall sessions and speaking against the subsidy.

For you to say he was silent during the whole debate - including the protests - is just incredible.

I’m not sure you had finished secondary school at that time sef. So that could explain why you are unaware of the true picture of things
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by April4th(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
texazzpete:

You that have no recollection of what happened in 2011/2012 Dey claim ‘elder’ for me? Lmao.

Everybody is entitled to their opinion. But deliberate lies and loud ignorance will always attract condemnation.

Go and ask your elders at home about Sanusi’s stance on fuel subsidy before speaking nonsense in public.

Do not quote me o spew ur trash again. Age wise we are not mates, accept it or not it’s ur own headache. But don’t quote me again. Stupid idiot wey nor get regard for him elders
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
texazzpete:

I was firmly against fuel subsidy removal back then, and fully supported those protests. I remember being miffed with Sanusi because the man kept going to town hall sessions and speaking against the subsidy.

For you to say he was silent during the whole debate - including the protests - is just incredible.

I’m not sure you had finished secondary school at that time sef. So that could explain why you are unaware of the true picture of things
Since I am right about you being among the protesters, I am also right about your mumuism. Yes he was vocal but the heat was mainly the north and west so I expected more from him, and I still stand
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by texazzpete(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Blakjewelry:

Since I am right about you being among the protesters, I am also right about your mumuism. Yes he was vocal but the heat was mainly the north and west so I expected more from him, and I still stand

me saying I supported the protests doesn’t mean I was physically protesting.
Are you sure you’ve received tertiary education?
Re: Sanusi: NNPC, Marketers Inflated Imported Petrol Figures Under Buhari, Jonathan by Blakjewelry(m): 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
texazzpete:

me saying I supported the protests doesn’t mean I was physically protesting.
Are you sure you’ve received tertiary education?
You said it i didn't attend a tertiary institution, but I have seen a thousand graduate with half a brain and you are sure one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Some Governors Attack Buhari To Escape Paying Salaries, Pensions / CBN May Liquidate Some of These Banks By September: What To Do? / Fashola Visits Family Of Late Guardian Publisher: Consoler in chief. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.