Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,328 members, 7,954,327 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas (406 Views)

Nigerians Cry Out Over High Cost Of Cooking Gas / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Israeli Government Silent Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Pearlyakin(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Good day everyone, so we all know that the price of cooking rice has increased tremendously from its old price, it used to be #200/250 per kg but now it's #800 per kg, yet the government is silent as if everything is fine or is it the effect of dollars that affected gas too.
Re: Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Stanchem029: 9:58am On Oct 27, 2021
Fakahe:
I'm also wondering

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Telegram for business and personal purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Telegram first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works.
I'm partnering with Polaris bank to disburse the loan.
My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* NO PROCESSING FEE
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0
Danjikanbauchi
Seun
Dominique

Re: Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Danjikanbauchi: 10:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Stanchem029:

Danjikanbauchi
Seun
Dominique
people be warned Fakahe is a criminal and a fraudster.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas by funshint(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2021
This was thesame gas they claim they want to make available to all Nigerians. Yet to some, Buhari is the best thing that ever happened to them in this country. Leaving the leadership of this country for the North to decide is a big risk. History has shown them to be failures in leadership. It is not their calling at all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas by Pearlyakin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
The mods should push this topic to the front page, abi una no dey use gas.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Government Silent About Rise In The Price Of Cooking Gas by TheDevilIsALai: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
NLNG owns all Nigeria's gas reserves. They are exporting the gas to Europe and Asia where there is a massive shortfall owing to the debacle in the Ukraine where Russian gas is piped through and also because the US wants to shut down Nord Stream-2 pipeline that bypasses Ukraine to Germany.

The question to ask is, who really owns NLNG?

They are not in any way interested in supplying the local market when they can make big money exporting to Europe.

Maybe Buhari has handed all our gas reserves to China.

Buhari is only interested in the amount of money he can steal from Oil and gas receipts. You guys should start burning wood.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023: Malam El-rufai For President / FG Finally Names Terrorism Financiers, Sympathisers / Archbishop Desmond Tutu Of South Africa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.