Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Make Quality And Ordable Handmade Shoes, Sneakers, And Slippers. Pure Leather. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Make Quality And Ordable Handmade Shoes, Sneakers, And Slippers. Pure Leather. (636 Views)

New Affordable Shoes & Sneakers For Sell / How To Identify Pure Leather / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Make Quality And Ordable Handmade Shoes, Sneakers, And Slippers. Pure Leather. by seyithug(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2021
Hello everyone, welcome to my thread.
My name is Onakoya Oluwaseyi Solomon. I make quality and affordable handmade shoes, sneakers, slippers, and accessories, with pure leather and I make fabrics and denim footwear and accessories, as well. I also use only best quality imported crepe rubber soles, which are the most durable option. We can also use leather soles, on request
I shuttle between Mushin, Lagos and my home-based workshop at Egbeda, Lagos to create my amazing designs and give you the best quality handmade footwear.
I can become your supplier, for bulk orders, boutique owners (online and physical shops).
We can work with your designs. You can sjare pictures of the shoes you want us to make for you, with us, and we'll create it.

My Instagram and Facebook pages are @solowisecollections.
WhatsApp and Telegram number is Zero8Zero 2926 1947.

Pricing.
Corporate/office shoes from N12,000 upwards
Slip-on shoes from N10,000 upwards
Sneakers from N12,000 upwards
Slippers from N8,000 upwards.

Payment and Delivery
Shoes and sneakers- 4-5 days
Slippers- 2 days

Also, we require 100% cash payment, for customer's custom orders.

A single order for shoes and sneakers will take 4-5 days. If the order is more than one, from same customer, it will take 6-8 days to make and deliver (or, we will discuss the delivery with the buyer, to avoid disappointment). This is because shoes need to be on the shoe last (mould) for a number of days, to form properly.

I will be posting some of my previous creations, and the new ones I am currently working on, every week.

Please, patronize me. Chat with me on WhatsApp, or Telegram, on Zero8Zero 2926 1947, to place your order, today

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: I Make Quality And Ordable Handmade Shoes, Sneakers, And Slippers. Pure Leather. by seyithug(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is a single strap monk. I can make it in brown or black leather, and suede leather (of any color), as well.

Price: N12,000.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Make Quality And Ordable Handmade Shoes, Sneakers, And Slippers. Pure Leather. by seyithug(m): 12:56am On Nov 12, 2021
Hello everyone. I am a shoemaker. I make shoes, sandals, slippers, and sneakers, with good, natural leather, or denim and fabrics materials, and foreign crepe soles. I make for men and ladies too.

I have these two newly-made handmade mens slippers for sale.

The brown/black one would fit men's leg size 45/46.
The black/black one would fit men's leg size 44/45.

Original price N9,000 each
Nairalanders' price: N8,000 each.

WhatsApp/Phone number: Zero8zero 29 26 1947
Note: Waybill or delivery is at buyer's expense.

I am hoping to get more customers from here. I can work with boutique owners, and I can make bulk orders for those looking to resell.

(1) (Reply)

Latest, Stunning And Eye Popping Ghanaweaving Styles To Try Next / �� 2022 Trendy Black Braided Hairstyles |gorgeous And Creative Black Girl Hair / Briefly On The Kinds Of Hairbrush.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.