Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times (250 Views)

Christianity: A Confused Religion / Islam Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!!! / 10 Most Confused Statements In The Bible That Will Make You Doubt Christianity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Today by 9PM, Several Nigerian Atheists will be having a clubhouse conversation titled, "Clubhouse conversation: Christianity The Most Confused Religion Of All Times".

We hold conversations like this at 9PM every Wednesday. It's really fun and we usually end by 10:30/11PM. Christians are welcome to the conversation. Don't miss it.

Topic: Christianity The Most Confused Religion Of All Times
Hosted by: The Ranting Atheist
Venue: The Freethinkers Hangout on Clubhouse.

Invite link: https://www.clubhouse.com/event/mWE08Jk8
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2021
Everyone's invited. Please be respectful

Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Workch, Dtruthspeaker, SSIPON, kingxsamz...y'all are invited by 9pm smiley
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by kingxsamz(m): 10:59am On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
Workch, Dtruthspeaker, kingxsamz...y'all are invited by 9pm smiley

Are you "The ranting atheist" on Twitter?
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2021
If you no get clubhouse, better go download am
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you "The ranting atheist" on Twitter?
Nope. But I follow him
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2021
If you no get clubhouse, better go download am now
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by kingxsamz(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Nope. But I follow him

Are you active on Twitter, let me follow you?
But if you don't want your identity revealed, it's okay.
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2021
kingxsamz:

Are you active on Twitter, let me follow you?
But if you don't want your identity revealed, it's okay.
Thanks. I want to keep my identity private for now. smiley
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by kingxsamz(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Thanks. I want to keep my identity private for now. smiley

Lol, no wahala.
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by KnownUnknown: 11:14am On Oct 27, 2021
N
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by A001: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Joined.
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by Workch: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:
ok, I will join the event
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Workch:
ok, I will join the event

Good smiley
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by SSIPON(m): 1:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
NaijaSatanlst:

Is Clubhouse on Android?
Re: Clubhouse conversation: Christianity, The Most Confused Religion Of All Times by NaijaSatanlst: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
SSIPON:

Is Clubhouse on Android?
Yes na

(1) (Reply)

Are Sorcery, Black Magic, Witchcraft Real? / Baptism / The Words Of A Young Missionary That Proved The Efficacy Of Preaching By Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.