Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House (1714 Views)

BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor / Bbnaija's Maria Chike Shuts Down Internet With Sultry Photos For 30th Birthday / Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by MsDoris(f): 10:37am On Oct 27, 2021
BBNaija Star, Maria Chike Shuts Cr!tics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multi Million Naira House (Video, Photo)
BBNaija Star, Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multi Million Naira House (Video)

Reality Tv star and realtor, Maria Chike, seems unbothered about the ongoing controversy involving her and a married man as she shows off the interior of her newly bought house.

The former air hostess who is currently being dragged for being in an affair with the husband of Cubana Chiefpriest's sister, Kelvin, and threatening her, has taken to social media to show that she is living her best life amid the ongoing drama.

She took to her Insta story to share a video of herself looking gorgeous as usual and unbothered as she vibes to a background music in her car.

After some seconds, she shows off her new house with the caption, “BOUGHT”.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video/photo:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-star-maria-chike-shuts-critics.html

Re: BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by SUPOL(m): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2021
Okay
Re: BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by Ololadekiniun: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2021
Ok what's next abeg?
Re: BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2021
Ololadekiniun:
Ok what's next abeg?

No Be Small Thing

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by Iamicekid(m): 11:05am On Oct 27, 2021
Bought Abi wey dem buy for you, madam have been hustling since I was 16yrs old, well u no kuku lie hustling with your pussy
Re: BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by MsDoris(f): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2021
Iamicekid:
Bought Abi wey dem buy for you, madam have been hustling since I was 16yrs old, well u no kuku lie hustling with your pussy
Not cool

1 Like

Re: BBN Maria Chike Shuts Critics Up, Shows Off Newly Bought Multimillionnaira House by Peppermintflav: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Shows Off Her Amazing Dance Moves (video) / 10 Quick Things To Know About Isreal Dmw’s New Wife, Sheila Courage David / Nairalanders Discriminating Me Because I Posted A Pics With My Female Coursemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.