Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija (6986 Views)

BBN's Maria Apologizes To Apostle Selman For Mistaking Him For Another Pastor / Every Man Wants Me — Maria Chike (Pix) / Maria Chike Flaunts Bundles Of Hard Currency In Dubai, UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by ojoshu(m): 9:05am On Jul 26, 2021
Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady in the Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVzVnct7WJE
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by lascos912(m): 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2021
Why is it that many people think light skin people are more beautiful than dark skin people

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by emmyboy162(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2021
lascos912:
Why is it that many people think light skin people are more beautiful than dark skin people

Cos it's true?

8 Likes

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by deltateam: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
emmyboy162:

Cos it's true?

Not really. I personally prefer dark skin or chocolate skin like black Americans.

6 Likes

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Theboy21: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2021
Damn that girl is dope n fresh, mehn she can gerrit cheesy cheesy
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Cyphar(m): 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2021
We no go hear word again till this nonsense finish.

3 Likes

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Boudiccao: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
lascos912:

A beautiful person is beautiful, period and people think she is the most beautiful.
Why should it be a problem?
Will you bring in colour if the public picked a dark skin Hm as the most beautiful.

Why do Nigerians have a problem when a person who happens to be light is chosen as the prettiest? You people should keep that Black American colourism problem out of here.

4 Likes

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nah this girl I dey support to win BBN 2021.

Maria, you have my vote...

1 Like

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by adedayoa2(f): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2021
Nope, those 2 Adamawa girls, Yes
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by emmyboy162(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2021
deltateam:

Not really. I personally prefer dark skin or chocolate skin like black Americans.

good for you
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by jesmond3945: 1:38am On Jul 27, 2021
Boudiccao:

A beautiful person is beautiful, period and people think she is the most beautiful.
Why should it be a problem?
Will you bring in colour if the public picked a dark skin Hm as the most beautiful.

Why do Nigerians have a problem when a person who happens to be light is chosen as the prettiest? You people should keep that Black American colourism problem out of here.
he made a correct observation with Nigerians and blacks in general. The reason is years and years of media exposure and the movies we watch. They paint black skin as bad and light skin as beauty. But that's fallacy and lies but the damage has already been done to the black man but we would be the first to cry of racism.

1 Like

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by OmoOAU(m): 1:59am On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Gentlerespect76: 7:56am On Jul 27, 2021
That is you now. You are not people; you are just you.

deltateam:

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2021
lascos912:

This case is not just a case of lightskin. Its the Nigerian's obsession with everything foreign. As long as she is mixed, expect Naija men to drool. Naija women do the same with mixed men

Becos they ain't tasted it yet but when they do they run right back.
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Malabo1(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2021
Join bbnaija 2021 season 6 whatsapp group.
This group is gonna be challenging, fun and pure cruise.
Wanna participate in prediction challenge and get some amount of money? You fee be part of the lucky ones and receive a token fund ��
Wanna see clips of all those bathroom scenes & hot romance?�

Send the word “Link” to this WhatsApp number *09059579632*
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Kingluqman(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2021
Yes is the answer.. she con soft join
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Imustnottalk: 8:47am On Jul 27, 2021
deltateam:

why don't you like Nigeria own .you must be joking bruh
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Boudiccao: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2021
jesmond3945:
he made a correct observation with Nigerians and blacks in general. The reason is years and years of media exposure and the movies we watch. They paint black skin as bad and light skin as beauty. But that's fallacy and lies but the damage has already been done to the black man but we would be the first to cry of racism.

In the context of this show, he is wrong to bring such negative vibes. Nobody has painted any of the black girls as bad or ugly unless they are truly facially ugly yet any time people show love to girls like Maria, they will find a way to blackmail their fans and try to block people from hyping them just because the person they like happens to have a lighter skin.

Don't make this all about colour. The HMs all deserve love, let people pick whoever they are drawn to.
Picking on light skin people and downplaying their beauty is also a form of colourism and complex.
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by jesmond3945: 10:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Boudiccao:

In the context of this show, he is wrong to bring such negative vibes. Nobody has painted any of the black girls as bad or ugly unless they are truly facially ugly yet any time people show love to girls like Maria, they will find a way to blackmail their fans and try to block people from hyping them just because the person they like happens to have a lighter skin.

Don't make this all about colour. The HMs all deserve love, let people pick whoever they are drawn to.
Picking on light skin people and downplaying their beauty is also a form of colourism and complex.
no no. They did to nengi, they hyped the girl so much all over social media that even when they came out one of the housemate who was black was not recognized when both of them went out for outing. They did it to tboss as well. The show organizers know this, that's why they throw in mixed race girls into the competition to generate more buzz. Is sad really, because dark skin girls deserve much exposure and celebration. I don't have problem with people's preference for light skin but a black man complaining of racism is just plain hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Boudiccao: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
no no. They did to nengi, they hyped the girl so much all over social media that even when they came out one of the housemate who was black was not recognized when both of them went out for outing. They did it to tboss as well. The show organizers know this, that's why they throw in mixed race girls into the competition to generate more buzz. Is sad really, because dark skin girls deserve much exposure and celebration. I don't have problem with people's preference for light skin but a black man complaining of racism is just plain hypocrisy.

I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with you.
If someone is beautiful then she is and color should not be factor.
Whenever a light skin girl is called beautiful, some Nigerians tend to resent it and start preaching black is beautiful. That is a complex on it own.

You can be dark skin and ugly, you can also be light and ugly.
The Maria in question is prettier than some of the other HMs and her only crime is that she is light skin and you all are uncomfortable with it.
You are saying dark skin girls deserve exposure yet most of the girls on the show are dark skin. What the hell is you all problem.

Get over yourselves and appreciate beauty beyond skin colour. Nigerians and their low self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by jesmond3945: 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
Boudiccao:

I don't have the time to keep going back and forth with you.
If someone is beautiful then she is and color should not be factor.
Whenever a light skin girl is called beautiful, some Nigerians tend to resent it and start preaching black is beautiful. That is a complex on it own.

You can be dark skin and ugly, you can also be light and ugly.
The Maria in question is prettier than some of the other HMs and her only crime is that she is light skin and you all are uncomfortable with it.
You are saying dark skin girls deserve exposure yet most of the girls on the show are dark skin. What the hell is you all problem.

Get over yourselves and appreciate beauty beyond skin colour. Nigerians and their low self esteem.
I think you have a very big problem with comprehension. You can continue your obsession with white skin for all you want, it doesn't affect anybody. Cheers.
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by Boudiccao: 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
jesmond3945:
I think you have a very big problem with comprehension. You can continue your obsession with white skin for all you want, it doesn't affect anybody. Cheers.

Nobody is obsessed with light skin. Not all Nigerians are even dark.
What I'm pointing out that beauty has nothing to do with skin colour. The moment someone is called beautiful and she happens to be light, all hell breaks loose.
It's wrong. Most of the girls this year are not that pretty and it's just a coincidence that the prettiest ones happen to be light.
The HMs all deserve to be celebrated, stop having an issue with the fact that the lighter ones just happen to be pretty to the public.
Re: Is BBN Maria Chike Agueze The Most Beautiful Lady In The Big Brother Naija by ojoshu(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Mock Dele Momodu:U 4 Tel Me Make I Buy U Ticket 2 Cum Toolz Dubai Wedding / Sheila Kwamboka Relocates To Nigeria For Good! / Fans Reaction As Bbnaija Laycon Shows Up For Dorathy's Homecoming (videos, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.