Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu (9659 Views)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President / I Have Done My Best As President — Buhari / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by EcoBrick: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2021
Segun Adewole

The Chairman of the South-West Governors’ Forum and Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has declared that former Lagos State Governor and National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is doing his best as leader of the South-West.

Akeredolu, who led governors of the region on a visit to Tinubu’s residence at Bourdillon in Ikoyi, Lagos on Tuesday, said the governors believe in the leadership of the APC chieftain.

His Chief Press Secretary, Richard Olatunde disclosed this in a statement titled ‘Gov Akeredolu Leads South-West Govs To Visit Asiwaju Tinubu In Lagos, Says Tinubu Doing Best To Lead Region.’

According to the statement, “Arakunrin Akeredolu, who led his colleagues to the meeting, noted that Asiwaju Tinubu is not just the leader of the South-West but also the only national leader of the APC in the country.

“He explained that they decided to pay the APC National leader a visit after the South-West Governors’ Forum meeting which took place earlier in Lagos.”

The statement quoted the Governor as saying, “We held the South-West Governors’ Forum meeting. After the meeting, we deemed it fit to come over and visit our leader who has returned home successfully and who is hale and hearty.

“We have come to show our love for him and thank God on his behalf. He has been receiving visitors here. This place has turned into Mecca. We are here as part of the pilgrims.

“The National leader of APC remains one. Most of us in the South-West believe in his leadership and it shows that he’s doing his best to lead us.

“He is not only the leader of the South-West but also the National leader of the APC in Nigeria. But we in the South-West first lay claim to him as our leader.”
https://punchng.com/tinubu-doing-best-as-leader-of-south-west-says-akeredolu/

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Nigerialabalaba: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2021
The kind solidarity wey my people dey show Asiwaju Tinubu confam say him na true leader. From the old to the young, Asiwaju is well loved by us.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Triquetra: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2021
Bourdillon is Mecca indeed...... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by richiemcgold: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
I'll like somebody here to explain the meaning and legality of the title 'APC National Leader'.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by slawormiir: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Damnnn niggar

He ain't gonna be our president

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by gift2xl: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
I like this game, hail him to his grave grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by bolaayenimo: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu is the capone of South West, South South and South East

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Skodiswayze(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by PrinceOfLagos: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
This few people hailing and giving Tinubu false hope just to eat his ill gotten money will still be the people that will work against him behind his back .

And as for Tinubu, He should remain south west leader because he won't be president of Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by winterlover: 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu will become president in 2031. He should wait till that time.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Harrykn: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
No landlord leaves his house for tenants.

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by solidmyk(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Truth be told Naija no get options, na this man go be your president coming 2023

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by klonboi: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by chloride6: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
The best part of Akeredolu is that he is just focused on SW presidency. He is not overly loyal to Tinubu and can tell him off if necessary.

This means we can count on him to shift camp to Yemi once the need arises.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Coronavirus84: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Abi Akeredolu is crazy ni cos I no understand am again

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by emmabest2000(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Which Tinubu are the talking about ?
Its either e-Tinubu or nothing grin

We don't need another deadbeat Presdo

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by King44(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Doing well as how?

What does a living dead has left to do?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by ashybabs(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu is a charlatan
Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
The kind solidarity wey my people dey show Asiwaju Tinubu confam say him na true leader. From the old to the young, Asiwaju is well loved by us.
cow
Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by fasho01(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's good to see the sw leaders speaking in one voice as regards to road to aso rock 2023

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
solidmyk:
Truth be told Naija no get options, na this man go be your president coming 2023
na u no get option,, since you guys are so dumb to learn from your past mistake

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by LegendHero(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
I will always Stan Akeredolu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by FVckbubuDcow: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tinubu go DIE troway before 2023. Bookmark this post. No be curse, na fact.

Nairaland Tinubu Urchins should not quote me. This user no send una papa
Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
This was the same man who never said anything when SW people were being slaughtered by Fulanis in OYO state...sometimes I think most of Nigerian leaders should be taken to a psychiatric hospital for mental evaluation and re-valuation...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Nexttpage(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Who ask am abeg

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Siwisheswereesh: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hence, not fit for president... smiley
Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Nigerialabalaba: 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hopeba:
cow
na ur popsy wey no train you, his most unfortunate son, be cow.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Doing Best As Leader Of South-west, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:
na ur popsy wey no train you, his most unfortunate son, be cow.
cow better pass u self.. Idiot. Na old cargo go rule u not me.. Omo ale jatijati

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Describe Sanusi Lamido Sanusi In Your Own Words / Criticisms Of My Style No Longer Bother Me - Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.