Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President (25518 Views)

I Have Done My Best As President β€” Buhari / Meet Nicholas Felix, 37-Year-Old PCP Presidential Candidate Who Came 3rd In 2019 / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Seun(m): 10:17am On Feb 25, 2023
Fellow Nairalanders,

Today's presidential election is very important. We've experienced economic stagnation & contraction due to both external and self-inflicted factors. We've experienced an epidemic of kidnappings and violent deaths due to banditry, terrorism, ethnic clashes, and separatism.

According to various presidential polls, We are faced with a historic three way race. Any one of them could win today, which means that you don't have to worry about the spoiler effect. Instead of voting for the lesser evil, you can vote for the best candidate of the 3.

I therefore urge you to consider the responsibilities of the presidency - improving the economy, securing the nation, strengthening our democratic institutions, reforming the legal system - and pick the candidate who is most likely to perform excellently if he wins the election.

Vote for someone who will appoint the best Nigerians at home or abroad to their administration. Someone who will unite the country. Someone who understands economics. Someone who has the physical & mental vigour required to handle the toughest job in the country.

Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for your best. This time, your vote won't be wasted.

Thank you, and good luck to Nigeria!

517 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Dathypebruv(m): 10:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Its POssible !!!

343 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by StormpyBee: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2023
A new Nigeria is POssible. This suffering inflicted by PDP and APC is too much.

The time has come, I am doing my part right now, what about you?

Vote Labour Party

Vote Peter Obi

Vote wisely.

332 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by sat70: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2023
I have casted my vote already this morning for Asiwaju. He's the most competent

169 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok boss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by owobokiri(m): 10:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Today's presidential election is very important. We've experienced economic stagnation due to both external and self-inflicted factors. We've experienced an epidemic of kidnappings and violent deaths due to banditry, terrorism, ethnic clashes, and separatism.

We are faced with a historic three way race between Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, & Peter Obi. Any one of them could win today, which means that you don't have to worry about the spoiler effect. Instead of voting for the lesser evil, you can vote for the best candidate of the 3.

I therefore urge you to consider the responsibilities of the presidency - improving the economy, securing the nation, strengthening our democratic institutions, reforming the legal system - and pick the candidate who is most likely to perform excellently if he wins the election.

Vote for someone who will appoint the best Nigerians at home or abroad to their administration. Vote for someone who will unite the country and strengthen our democracy. Vote for someone who has the physical & mental vigour required to handle the toughest job in the country.

Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for the best. This time, your vote won't be wasted.

Take a stand, my man!
Be a man!
Support the candidate you think is the best!
You can do it.
Some of us trust your judgement..
Don't disappoint..
Support a candidate and damn the damnable consequences..

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by MadamExcellency: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2023
Do you mean "vote wisely"? I am on my way to Labour for the good of Nigeria. No inducement, I am looking for where I can buy plenty of bags of sachet water for voters of every candidate. No discrimination.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by inoki247: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol latest everybody go dey alright by evening the day is here....

Sanity will be restored soon...

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Nonexisting1: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
MadamExcellency:
You mean vote wisely?
Don't vote wisely because I don't trust your wisdom. Vote for Peter Obi, simple.

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Sermwell(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
My vote is for Peter Obi cool

We are here at the polling unit waiting!

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by ecolime(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Peter Obi is that candidate.

INEC don reach my unit now. Making my choice with my vote shortly.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by treesun: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Today's presidential election is very important. We've experienced economic stagnation & contraction due to both external and self-inflicted factors. We've experienced an epidemic of kidnappings and violent deaths due to banditry, terrorism, ethnic clashes, and separatism.

We are faced with a historic three way race between Bola Tinubu, Atiku Abubakar, & Peter Obi. Any one of them could win today, which means that you don't have to worry about the spoiler effect. Instead of voting for the lesser evil, you can vote for the best candidate of the 3.

Vote for someone who will appoint the best Nigerians at home or abroad to their administration. Vote for someone who will unite the country and strengthen our democracy. Vote for someone who has the physical & mental vigour required to handle the toughest job in the country.

Don't vote for a mediocre candidate just because you think the best cannot win. Vote for your best. This time, your vote won't be wasted.

Atiku is our next President!

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by sat70: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Seun you are a legend. With Asiwaju, Nigeria will be great again.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Dear seun

Na now day just break for your eyes? Nigerians are already voting for the person that will lead them to backwardness for the next 8 years.

For those yet to vote, vote Peter Gregory OBI βœ…

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by uptimum123(m): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Who else if not the Jagaban himself

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by sukkot: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
shocked
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Dataking1: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Sure way to go
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by orikoku: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by IMASTEX: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
As it should be. The candidate that is more physically & mentally alert should take the day. Pele might have been a great player but can't be fielded and preferred in a serious match of today over Messi/CR7. Due to physical & mental fitness.

14 Likes

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by SuperBlack: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
Thank you Sir @ Oga Landlord, please do not ban me,

Just permit me to say that, in this year's election, HAUSA MAN COME GET SENSE PASS YORUBA MAN

Honestly πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Mide337: 10:24am On Feb 25, 2023
wink..

Mainwhile Molasses available for sell in large volume..
Location is ijebu ode.
Minimum order is 25litres.
Price is 15k per 25 litres keg.
WhatsApp +2347015585967
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Bobotic(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
That's Peter Obi of Labour Party

Please Vote for Labour Party

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Sonnobax15(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by POGazette: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
You should have said it yesterday angry

I have already voted for Tulumbu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Adedotguy: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
cool
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by sojayy(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Ruggedniggaone: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is missing since yesterday no picture of him voting perhap the rumours is true balabulu dey hospital

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by yusufadebayo02(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
BBC
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by FactBoyz: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by Irupetepete: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
grin
Oporrrr
Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by victorVIC1(m): 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Enough said. May the best candidate emerge as our next president

3 Likes

Re: Vote For The Candidate Who Will Perform Best As President by chronos00: 10:25am On Feb 25, 2023
Story

Too little, too late.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists / Reasons Why The Yoruba’s And Hausa's Are Very Happy Being Nigerians / Dino Melaye Shows Off 26 Of His Expensive Vehicles Including A Mobile House(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.