Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag (13871 Views)

Katsina Police Arrest Three Women Concealing Petrol In Bags For Bandits (Video) / Katsina Police Arrest Father And Son Who Specialize In Shop Breaking And Theft / ATM fraudster caught with 32 cards, N80k in Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by Sabadon(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
So transporting fuel na criminal offence?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by ednut1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Honestly, I'm trying hard to see his offence here.
What has he done wrong??

So if I buy fuel in a filling station & heading home, I can be arrested for transporting fuel? I don't get it
taking it to bandits
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by thaoriginator: 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
okeyumez:
Family affairs. They should keep on killing themselves..
some people no just get sense undecided
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by 2LESS(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
His is a terrorist. Simple!!!
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by RapistOnBail: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

So if I buy fuel in a filling station & heading home, I can be arrested for transporting fuel? I don't get it
Me too Dey wonder oh.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by BlesE: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
People keep risking their lives and that of others over peanuts, with just little sparkle now everywhere will be on fire.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by 007lss: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

you can never understand, unless if you are living in north very close to border
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by Dankovich1: 2:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anyone that travels down to ABA from Portharcourt will know that this system of transporting fuel and kerosene na normal thing.

I guess that it's also a normal thing over there in the not just that this arrested victim didn't settle the police men on duty.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by Yusman316(m): 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

Buying fuel in that manner has been banned in those places because of banditry. Most of them supply it to bandits, which the bandits used to fuel their motor cycles for attacks on communities
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by shalomm: 2:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dumb policing system. When there is such a case rather than arresting the man, you simply delay him by asking him where is going to then secretly insert a tracker in bag and him go. But na headline una won make.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by ignis: 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Fear North.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by fashrola(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

That's smuggling.... Na fuel smugglers dey use nylon put fuel pass borders
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by Babyboyforeal(m): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
shalomm:
Dumb policing system. When there is such a case rather than arresting the man, you simply delay him by asking him where is going to then secretly insert a tracker in bag and him go. But na headline una won make.
the zoo police nor no anything
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by gift2xl: 2:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is called packaging.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by BMZK: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

There's presently a restriction in Katsina, Zamfara, KADUNA to sell fuel in jerricans. Even with your car, you can't buy full tank because there's a threshold in place preventing the filling stations to sell as they wish. The objective of this new measure is to cut off fuel supply to bandits. They are smuggling the fuel to supply to bandits at a very high cost.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by brainhgeek(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/katsina-police-arrest-man-with-32-litres-of-petrol-concealed-in-travelling-bag.html

Kill him already if he confessed to smuggling the fuel for bandits. No mercy for those idiots
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by Aganju849: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
BadNews:
Update From . COM

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/10/katsina-police-arrest-man-with-32-litres-of-petrol-concealed-in-travelling-bag.html

How I wish it was local vigilantes that got this muntula...they would've doused him with some of the petrol and set him ablaze
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by KaluwisxPRO: 3:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

That is a public risk Mr man, if life don tire you just say so.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by alphaRego01(m): 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Isn't this a walking time-bomb?
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by alphaRego01(m): 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sabadon:
So transporting fuel na criminal offence?

U don't need to show how uneducated u are ,Sir
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by McStoic(m): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
[quote author=DoggoneDogg post=107110820]Honestly, I'm trying hard to see his offence here.
What has he done wrong??

So if I buy fuel in a filling station & heading home, I can be arrested for transporting fuel? I don't get it[/quote

Maybe cos that could be highly inflammable or even outright explosive.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by DoggoneDogg: 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
BMZK:

There's presently a restriction in Katsina, Zamfara, KADUNA to sell fuel in jerricans. Even with your car, you can't buy full tank because there's a threshold in place preventing the filling stations to sell as they wish. The objective of this new measure is to cut off fuel supply to bandits. They are smuggling the fuel to supply to bandits at a very high cost.

Okay. This explanation is not bad anyway cuz I been dey wonder
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by DoggoneDogg: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2021
McStoic:
Maybe cos that could be highly inflammable or even outright explosive.

Fuel is flammable in any container whether nylon, jerrican or tanker
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by gidado14(m): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
What has he done wrong??

chairman b4 you jump into conclusion ask first if it's allowed to carry fuel even in Gallons? Katsina State has told it filling stations and people in the state to stop selling to Bandit.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by DoggoneDogg: 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
gidado14:

chairman b4 you jump into conclusion ask first if it's allowed to carry fuel even in Gallons? Katsina State has told it filling stations and people in the state to stop selling to Bandit.
[/s]

So you're saying its illegal to carry fuel in jerricans?
Oya arrest the whole Lagos na.

As for the directive you claim, so the filling stations will identify bandits from their faces abi?
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by gidado14(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s][/s]
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

So you're saying its illegal to carry fuel in jerricans?
Oya arrest the whole Lagos na.

As for the directive you claim, so the filling stations will identify bandits from their faces abi?

oga I said Katsina what are you reading
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by DoggoneDogg: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
[s]
gidado14:

oga I said Katsina what are you reading
[/s]

Then you must be an illiterate because you didn't say Katsina banned carrying fuels in gallons.

gidado14:

chairman b4 you jump into conclusion ask first if it's allowed to carry fuel even in Gallons?
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by SavageResponse(m): 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
People are going to extremes just to survive in Nigeria, the economy is really in a very bad shape
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by gidado14(m): 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Then you must be an illiterate because you didn't say Katsina banned carrying fuels in gallons.

Read again thats why una de fail waec " Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag "
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by sauceEEP(m): 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
2 sec everywhere don burst.
Re: Katsina Police Arrest Man With 32 Litres Of Petrol Concealed In Travelling Bag by treatise: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
Banditry is not terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Weeks After Leaving Prison, Police Arrests Teenager For Robbery / More on Jos massacre. Blood On Miango Town: The Silence Is Deafening! Pic / Keke Driver Steals Passenger's Phone In Ebonyi, Escapes Mob Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.