Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

SONG + VIDEO REVIEW: Anijamz #chopam - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SONG + VIDEO REVIEW: Anijamz #chopam (433 Views)

Buga Music Video Review: Great Song Bad Video / “I Win Big Brother, Them Wan Finish Me…” – Efe Says In His Latest Song (Video) / Vector Replies M.I For Dissing Nigerian Rappers In His Song (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SONG + VIDEO REVIEW: Anijamz #chopam by Nigerdeltaent(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
SONG + VIDEO REVIEW: AniJamz #ChopAm

Aniebiet Double James” popularly known as AniJamz hails from Akwa Ibom State.

His latest song 'Chop Am' features rising Stars, Bravado ( Manlike Brav ) & Feelingz Mbu

The visual premiered on MTV Base , Hit TV and other stations.

The video was shot in Uyo, Nigeria and directed by Elyshotit starring Ikpa Udo & @LJ Saviooor.

Initially, I am not a kind of Music Analyst that drums fanfare or accolades on people anyhow.

First I watched 'Chop Am' on MTV base, then on Hit TV again, I started hearing in on local Radio stations and streets was catching the vibes.

So I was curious and decided to take a critical study of this cool jam and why Ani decides to invest in it so much.

First, The song talks about the 'Walkaholic Spirit' of Akwa Ibom youths with big dreams of buying their mother cars, house etc.

He went on to state that every youth is not too small to live a good life, drive good cars, etc.

and then, at the end he added, Please after this hard hustle, don't forget to 'Chop Am'.

in other words, when you work, make sure to chop too.

afterall, All work without flexxing, makes Anijamz a dull boy.

Lyrical Rating: 6:10
Audio Production Rating: 7/10
Video Rating: 9/10

So what are you waiting for, join the league of 'Chop Am' fans now and support our own to grow bigger.

Like Anijamz YouTube Channel via

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy-mQSsSukw

https://www.ndreporters.com/2021/10/26/song-review-anijamz-chop-am/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

[music] JC James – MMA / Rema And TG Omori Link-up For “are You There” Music Video (watch) / Did Burna Boy And Zinolisky Get Copyright Permission?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.