Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,290 members, 7,822,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! (327 Views)

The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity / Great Grace For Revival / Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by HISSCRIBE1995: 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Honestly speaking
As ministers, and people of God in this generation we have failed!
The testimonies that many of us bears are not consistent with the ways of God.
In this generation our consciousness is not aligned with the mind, the way, and the will God.
Our conscience have been seared with hot iron, and is thereby dead.
Many of us couldn't feel or perceive the conviction of the holy spirit anymore .
The sordid things you hear about many Christians are alarming and very disturbing.
they brag about immorality, illicit wealth, all different kinds of debased things, which are not supposed to be named among the people who are called by the name of Christ .
If you decide to speak up ;some would term you a legalist, or a religious bigot. it's now a sin to dare live holy or talk to men about the path of righteousness; the result would be different Insults from different quarters.
No wonder our Lord said in
Luke 18:8
"WHEN the Son of Man COMES , WILL he REALLY FIND FAITH ON THE EARTH ?”
Just settle down and read comments made by many so-called Christians here on nairaland are you will be shocked by the things you eyes would encounter.
But the problem is people can't perceive these things. NO! THEY CANT EVEN UNDERSTANDING WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
They don't know the differences between manifesting the righteousness (holy spirit) of God that is within you apart from trying to be self- righteous.

If you are living righteously they say you are self-righteous.
they that are not self righteous refused to live righteously even though they claimed to be the righteousness of God in christ jesus (which is very correct) but their characters, their mindset and their consciousness are products of the Fallen nature of sin that is within man.

This generation is deeply gone to Satan, and couldn't perceive  or discern the movement of the holy spirit that is within us.
If you are one of such people please repent.
turn around and walk through the narrow path.
Yes! The path that leads to life is very narrow, and it's the only path that leads to Zion.  It is an HIGHWAY.

Ho lord God help my heart
Deliver my soul from every chain and powers of darkness.
Ho lord set me free from every yoke and bondage of sin whether presumptuous sins or wilful sins.
I'm tired of them all!
I am thirsty For thy righteousness but something that is beyond me is drawing me back.
They say there is joy in you but it felt lonely.
I saw my peers going after the world, enjoying themselves on different tables of pleasure so I went after them to conform into the image of the world with them.
I was (and maybe  still) ashamed to be identified with you.
It's cool to be called a child of the world than to be called a godly christian brother.
Holiness stinks these days, so folks preferred to be called bad boy or bad girl than to be called a child of God
love  claiming to be one every Sunday but after Sundays the boy is BADDOO.

it's like your ways are boring, old school, and melancholy.
No padi padi, no flexing, no gangsterism, no shayo, no touching body, I will now look like one brother Nathaniel, or sister holy Mary
When my mates them they slay for Instagram?
Kai!  Biko!
Shey na me kee jesus ni?

(is that not how it use to feel?)

But lord the more I went after the world the more empty I felt inside.
the more I get from the world the more unsatisfied I am.
Ho lord there is a heavy burden upon my heart, and my soul is yearning for that peace that surpasses all
understanding, and I know that only you can give it to me.
Not money, not sex, not worldly pleasures ,not fading fame , not men's empty praises, not even my partner but you.
Lord you are invisible, so how can I see you?
Lord you are untouchable how can I feel you?
Lord sometimes, and many times you are incomprehensible, how can I know you?

This is the Cry Of my heart
And the Cry Of many who know that in you only can men move and have their being because you are eternal.

This earth and all that are in it are temporal
So why have you chosen to tent you greatness, and rewards of Labours in this world without thinking about the age to come?
Why do you set your gaze upon earthly visions ALONE , and seek satisfaction in mundane things that are temporary?
One of the best element that can preach wisdom to every man in this world is called " TIME "

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW MUCH FOOLISH A MAN CAN BE THEN ASK
" TIME."
He will tell you that" many that are mighty in time past are now small, many that are famous have gone into oblivion, and many that once lived are no more again.
They memories ETERNALLY ERASED FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

your toilet might be standing upon the grave of one of the mightiest men that have ever lived in time.
So my friend don't let the pleasure that men seek after to take away your crown.
It would take, lonely days, boring moment, tearful nights,  actions that looks strange and foolish to the world, holy laughters, sweet melodies, burning bodies, speaking tongues, chanting songs, christian music, self denial and many things you like to do but mustn't do,and many things you don't like to do but must do to walk into victory.
It is a WAR ZONE.
LET HIM THAT THINK THAT HE STANDS LET HIM TAKE HEED LEST HE FALL.
I have once taken this scripture for granted, and I can tell you the result is very terrible than you can imagine.
Let us all repent and come back to God.

Christ is at the door of your heart knocking
All you need to do is to perceive his voice and obey.

Say "dear lord Jesus
Please forgive my sins, renew my mind, direct my ways , and lead to to the path of righteousness for your name sake.
Let your kingdom and government rule over my life, and let me be willing to do your will, and not mine.
Holy spirit be my guide, my teacher, my leader and my God.
Take Over for I Surrender.
In Jesu's mighty name I pray.
Amen.
Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by HISSCRIBE1995: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
We have been hearing "revival is coming, revival is coming!"
But where is the revival?
The time now.

Where is thy salvation oh lord?
We need it than ever!
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are working towards God's kingdom:

We have gathered people from all the nations and removed weapons from both their hands and their hearts! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

We have made them worship as one family speaking the same LANGUAGE of truth! Zephaniah 3:9

We have established LOVE for fellow believers in their hearts! John 13:34-35

We have removed Politics and Racism from their hearts so that when they see one another it's like they're seeing their blood relations! Matthew 12:46-50

So Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) have done all what is required of true Christian ministry as the book says! smiley
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:
We have been hearing "revival is coming, revival is coming!"
But where is the revival?
The time now.

Where is thy salvation oh lord?
We need it than ever!

Sorry son, the Revival took place between 1990 -2010 which is why we are in the end time final leg!

Now is the time to Obey The Word of The Lord!

Only The Day of The Lord is now in front!
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God's people (Jehovah's Witnesses) are working towards God's kingdom:

We have gathered people from all the nations and removed weapons from both their hands and their hearts! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

We have made them worship as one family speaking the same LANGUAGE of truth! Zephaniah 3:9

We have established LOVE for fellow believers in their hearts! John 13:34-35

We have removed Politics and Racism from their hearts so that when they see one another it's like they're seeing their blood relations! Matthew 12:46-50

So Jehovah's Witnesses (true Christians) have done all what is required of true Christian ministry as the book says! smiley

No man marks his own script Failure!
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No man marks his own script Failure!

You're wrong!
I was a Muslim before marking JWs script after seeing with my own eyes the achievements of this wonderful group. Matthew 5:13-16
So if you're not seeing it i'm presenting what i SAW in the midst of this people and i can't hide it! Act 4:20
it's better you speak of achievements of a better performing group otherwise God's Holy Spirit may strike you dead for speaking against it's WORKS which is obvious! Matthew 12:31-32 undecided
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by Dtruthspeaker: 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're wrong!
I was a Muslim before marking JWs script after seeing with my own eyes the achievements of this wonderful group.

Correct Procedure.

Wrong Procedure would be MuslimMax marking his own MuslimMax Script, which is what you are doing.
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Correct Procedure.
Wrong Procedure would be MuslimMax marking his own MuslimMax Script, which is what you are doing.

I have warned you as the spirit says so your blood is not on my head {Ezekiel 33:7-9} you may continue speaking against the fine works of God's Holy Spirit! Luke 12:10 smiley
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by HISSCRIBE1995: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're wrong!
I was a Muslim before marking JWs script after seeing with my own eyes the achievements of this wonderful group. Matthew 5:13-16
So if you're not seeing it i'm presenting what i SAW in the midst of this people and i can't hide it! Act 4:20
it's better you speak of achievements of a better performing group otherwise God's Holy Spirit may strike you dead for speaking against it's WORKS which is obvious! Matthew 12:31-32 undecided

The holy spirit is not a "it" but a "he"

The is the driver and proprietor of revival.

You should seek for unity and truth in the body of christ, and not division.

Jehovah's witnesses are antagonists of the movement of the holy spirit-they don't know him - he is not a force but a person.

This post is for revival and not for skirmish
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by Dtruthspeaker: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I have warned you as the spirit says so your blood is not on my head {Ezekiel 33:7-9} you may continue speaking against the fine works of God's Holy Spirit! Luke 12:10 smiley

Ye know that ye warn emptily and take the Name of The Holy Spirit, Falsely and Fraudulently, for It is Written "Let another man praise thee, and not thine own mouth; a stranger, and not thine own lips"

But ye Fear not to call The Holy Spirit Falsely into a vain matter, ah, oma se o!
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

The holy spirit is not a "it" but a "he"
The is the driver and proprietor of revival.
You should seek for unity and truth in the body of christ, and not division.
Jehovah's witnesses are antagonists of the movement of the holy spirit-they don't know him - he is not a force but a person.
This post is for revival and not for skirmish

No problem keep waiting for unity under Mr Holy Spirit but Jehovah's Witnesses have already form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers as prophesied in the Bible {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} and it is the active force of their God that made it possible.
So you keep waiting for your Mr Holy Spirit to come and unite people with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! Luke 11:23 cheesy
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by HISSCRIBE1995: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

No problem keep waiting for unity under Mr Holy Spirit but Jehovah's Witnesses have already form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers as prophesied in the Bible {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} and it is the active force of their God that made it possible.
So you keep waiting for your Mr Holy Spirit to come and unite people with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines! Luke 11:23 cheesy
When you said "family"
Who formed the family,
Was it God or man, was it inspired by the Holy Spirit, what are your doctrines, and by what criterion were you books written.

All these are begging for answers, and you can't give any answer from the mind of God without aligning with the holy spirit.

The unity you claim to have is a selfish one - you love to cripple other denominations, and for me that is not genuine unity

You believed you are the only true church, you don't believe that God can deal with others apart from you.
You have denied many testimonies and truth that are apparently manifestations of the work of the holy spirit.

You don't know God - you only know man made doctrines.
Without the holy spirit you can't claim to have relationship with the true God in this dispensation.

Jehovah's witnesses should look out with a non sentimental mind, and behold realities that are evidently and truthfully God's in the midst of others.

God was dealing with Abraham but even in that generation there was one among mankind who was greater than many but not so known .

Abraham wasn't the only man of God in his generation even though the scriptures never mentioned them.

Please take note that :
This post is for revival, and not for arguments.

I rest my case
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2021
HISSCRIBE1995:

When you said "family"
Who formed the family,
Was it God or man, was it inspired by the Holy Spirit, what are you doctrines, and by what criterion or where you books written.
All these are beginning for answers, and you can't give any God willing answer without aligning with the holy spirit.
The unity you claim to have is a selfish one - you love to cripple other denominations, and for me that is not genuine unity if you claim to be a part of the church of christ.
You believed you are the only true church, you don't believe that God can deal with others apart from you.
You have denied many testimonies and truth that are apparently manifestations of the work of the holy spirit.
You don't know God - you know man made doctrines.
Without the holy spirit you can't claim to have relationship with the true God in this dispensation.
Jehovah's witnesses should look out wit a non sentimental mind, and behold realities that are evidently truthfully God's in the midst of others.
God was dealing with Abraham but even in that generation there was one among mankind who was greater than many but not so know.
Abraham wasn't the only man of God in his generation even though the scriptures never mentioned them.
Please take note that :
Stop resisting the Spirit.
This post is for revival, and not for arguments.
I rest my case

Who denies the fact that there is a God in your gatherings? smiley

My friend, even Apostle Paul acknowledged that there are many Gods and countless Lords {1Corinthians 8:5} therefore it's the WORKS of your own God that you're to exhibit before your audience, don't think our own God has anything to do with yours. When you say you people have failed as worshipers of your God it means your God is a failure!
JEHOVAH our own God promised us what will be the result if we get things right and we are seeing the result globally.
So know today that Jehovah's Witnesses aren't doubting the existence of a God in the worship you people are creating but definitely not our own God, it's only within our own gathering that anyone can worship our own God, that's the point we are making! smiley
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2021
This is what JEHOVAH the God of Jehovah's Witnesses said:

Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah says: “Look! My servants will eat, but you will go hungry. Look! My servants will drink, but you will go thirsty. Look! My servants will rejoice, but you will suffer shame. Look! My servants will shout joyfully because of the good condition of the heart, But you will cry out because of the pain of heart And you will wail because of a broken spirit. You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death, But his own servants he will call by another name! Isaiah 65:13-15

So when JEHOVAH asked us to separate from the midst of false religions claiming Christians {Revelations 18:4} you people were deceiving yourselves saying you're performing miracles with holy ghost {Matthew 7:21-23} now we are standing out away from your false religious doctrines you're crying about saying you have failed, let everyone of you know today that it's your God that failed you people! Psalms 115:4-8

Well Jehovah our own God said His people will shout with Joy but you people will suffer shame, is that not what prompted the topic of your thread? smiley
Re: Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! by HISSCRIBE1995: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
Somebody is following me bumper to bumper

(1) (Reply)

From Imo To Lagos !..IPOB/UGM/ESN Killings: Chosen Church Moves Popular Crusade / Spiritual Meaning Of Seeing Feces In Dream / Church Is Like Daycare For Adults who Don't Want To Grow Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.