Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival (645 Views)

"I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." / Honestly Speaking "We Have Failed!" :it's Time For Revival! / "I Will Pour Water Upon Him That Is Thirsty." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival by gelagela(f): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
1. He will not be satisfied with his present spiritual level.
2. He will be thirsty for the undiluted word of God.
3. He will identify his weakness and deal with them.
4. He will be courageous , fearless and bold in the things of God.
5. He will be able to face persecutions, criticisms and rejection without discouragement.
6. He will be self disciplined and righteous.
7. He will be able to pray ceaselessly.
8. He will have passion for the work of God.
9. He will be able to serve without looking for a reward.
10. He will seek genuine repentance from sin.
Re: Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival by attention007(m): 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
oya Lala fire this up for Sunday
Re: Signs That Someone Is Thirsty For Revival by chubbyswit(m): 12:46am On Sep 24, 2017
All these are difficult to achieve. After all i am human, but only his grace can give us the enablement

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lawful Captive? / Be Of Good Cheer / Observed Imbalance In Nairaland Religious Forum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.