Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO (6848 Views)

Throwback: Here Is What Peter Obi Has To Say About IPOB (Video) / We Will Kill Keke Drivers Who Don't Sit At Home - IPOB - VIDEO / War Helicopter Arrives Orlu To Combat IPOB - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Omote Biafra one of Igbos media representatives who has led so many rallies in Italy, came out on Facebook yesterday to urge IPOB members to kill mr Ibu the comic actor.

Remember it was after her command to kill pastors who are not openly supporting them, one was killed in Imo state and another kidnapped in Enugu.

Her annoyance was that when Chinweta Agu was in detention Mr Ibu stood for one Nigeria. And should be made a scapegoat.

Watch the Facebook broadcast yesterday 26th October 2021 before she deletes it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=582204009776930&id=101066678452375

Watch from 18 minutes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by warlordd(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ipob gibberish! She will die first.

34 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Abdul05: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

This brain dead idiot stop posting fake news, who TF is Omote Biafra? you started with your disgusting and nasty proclivity for false and outlandish assertions and lies when you posted fake gory pictures of what you claimed to be killings commited by IPOB in Ufuma, Anambra state... fast forward to day 3 and no single Ufuma person has come out to confirm anything of the sort happened, all the calls and internet searches I made about your idiotic claims came up to ZILCH, nothing. I called you out on your diabolical agenda yesterday and you ran away like the pathetic biTch that you are! Nwokem I keep telling you to start counting your hourglass of doom, because the evil you have brought to Alaigbo through your insensitivity, fake news dissemination, and connivance with criminal elements in the East that are hiding under the guise of IPOB to commit atrocities in Igboland will come back to haunt you and the rest of your accursed family members.

MARK THIS DATE and bookmark it, your end is best. The enemies of Igboland shall all pay for their crimes one way or another.
is there no other way you could express urself without an insult grin

English writing is a big problem for the biafrans grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by mbaise1000: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Now that they have served the notice, they will try to harm Mr ibu and accuse IPOB, it's a pattern

7 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]Omote Biafra came out on Facebook yesterday to urge IPOB members to kill mr Ibu the comic actor.

Remember it was after her command to kill pastors who are not openly supporting them, one was killed in Imo state and another kidnapped in Enugu.

Her annoyed was that when Chinweta Agu was in detention Mr Ibu stood for one Nigeria. And should be made a scapegoat.

Watch the Facebook broadcast yesterday 26th October 2021 before she deletes it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=582204009776930&id=101066678452375

Watch from 18 minutes [/s]
OyigboUpdate , If anything happen to Mr Ibu, you will be held responsible....

21 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
OyigboUpdate , If anything happen to Mr Ibu, you will be held responsible....
E pass like that?

Next week una go still send another threat. Then when una don kill as una promise on video to kill una begin shout dss and fulani.

Last week this same girl threatened they will kill Anglican bishops who don't support, u hailed her when one was killed and the news said ESN u said it's not u again its DSS

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

E pass like that?

Next week una go still send another threat
You just notify us of your Imminent attack.... Be warned , if anything happen to him , you'll be held responsible... Most of the dead pics you post here, you are behind their killings...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Flamees(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2021
warlordd:
She will die first.
She dey mad

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Godpunishnairal: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

E pass like that?

Next week una go still send another threat

If u know say u be man,just unmask yourself let's see what will happen in just 7 days from now

4 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by johnmartus(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2021
Stay calm at least you will make sense.
EzeAro:

This brain dead idiot stop posting fake news, who TF is Omote Biafra? you started with your disgusting and nasty proclivity for false and outlandish assertions and lies when you posted fake gory pictures of what you claimed to be killings commited by IPOB in Ufuma, Anambra state... fast forward to day 3 and no single Ufuma person has come out to confirm anything of the sort happened, all the calls and internet searches I made about your idiotic claims came up to ZILCH, nothing. I called you out on your diabolical agenda yesterday and you ran away like the pathetic biTch that you are! Nwokem I keep telling you to start counting your hourglass of doom, because the evil you have brought to Alaigbo through your insensitivity, fake news dissemination, and connivance with criminal elements in the East that are hiding under the guise of IPOB to commit atrocities in Igboland will come back to haunt you and the rest of your accursed family members.

MARK THIS DATE and bookmark it, your end is best. The enemies of Igboland shall all pay for their crimes one way or another.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Oblang(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Funny thing is when their threat is being carried out, they will start saying dss or fulani herdsmen is responsible...bunch of cowards.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by amc: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

If u know say u be man,just unmask yourself let's see what will happen in just 7 days from now

Making threats on social media is a crime. Be careful.

15 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by meccuno: 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
amc:

Making threats on social media is a crime. Be careful.
What about fake news.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by theTranscriber: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

Why can't you unmask yourself?

You no be man?

Fools everywhere

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Danjikanbauchi: 3:59pm On Oct 27, 2021
I wish Mr Ibu will see this post and Sue your sorry a** to court.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by epondudu: 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
See how IPOB DOGS are attacking this guy just for exposing that b**tch called Ómó ita.
I wonder what kind of democracy will be practice in the dream republic of Biafra...mark this date you guys ain't gonna get any sh**t called Biafra.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Felabrity: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
What kind of rubbish is this?

If they arrest this one tomorrow

You people will be calling for justice

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by osuofia2(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Haha...
Ipob are running mad gradually.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
You just notify us of your Imminent attack.... Be warned , if anything happen to him , you'll be held responsible... Most of the dead pics you post here, you are behind the killings...

Oga sharap. If you're certain you guys are not behind the killings instead of wishing me death why not wish the killers death.
U know your men doing it. Miscreants

6 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

Talking from someone who does not have a picture. Open my profile and see. We dey fear u? Killers of their own people

5 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Oblang:
Funny thing is when their threat is being carried out, they will start saying dss or fulani herdsmen is responsible...bunch of cowards.

The same cycle over and over again

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
meccuno:
What about fake news.?

U call a video fake news? I mean she is on her table talking on video I am only reporting what she said and yet u say am reporting fake news nna nawao

13 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by osuofia2(m): 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
EzeAro:

You are very stupidd and senseless. Instead of you to blame the Omote Biafra and her stupid supporters in her comments sections and thank Oyigboupdate for exposing the bitch you are here bleating like a he goat on heat. No wonder they say all Ipob sympathisers are brainless.
Anuofia

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
osuofia2:
Haha...
Ipob are running mad gradually.

If u see the curse wey dem curse am err

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Anambra youths have long been lawless since 1990 they welcome their family at upper iweka to nkpor with bag snatching car jackin extortions of all sorts.Also at imo control same, yu ppl did not tackle this menace and now they stole guns fr jailbreak to end sars destroy their anambra and imo. CHILDREN OF PERDITION
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
I wish Mr Ibu will see this post and Sue your sorry a** to court.

He will sue the girl who threatened his life not me who reported as a news reporter onyeoshi

10 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by osuofia2(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If u see the curse wey dem curse am err
Isn't it what they wanted. Why are they cursing him again for encouraging them to keep the momentum
Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
osuofia2:

Isn't it what they wanted. Why are they cursing him again for encouraging them to keep the momentum

Igbos are just useless miscreants

6 Likes

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Godpunishnairal:

I still dey wait your reply chest beater

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga sharap. If you're certain you guys are not behind the killings instead of wishing me death why not wish the killers death.
U know your men doing it. Miscreants
You're a terrorist, 95% of your post is all about killings.... Laughing aspect is that you're not even Igbo as you always claimed.. Chronic unity beggar

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill Mr Ibu - IPOB , VIDEO by udele1: 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
Igbo's don suffer. NIGER DELTA girl dey tell them who to kill in the name of Biafra. cry cry cry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Egypt To Assist Nigeria In Preserving Looted Benin Artefacts / Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida / Boko Haram’s Expiry Date By Pius Adesanmi *Very Funny Article About ABATI & BEAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.