Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Woke Advocates Who Want Oil Banned Just Made It More Expensive For Years To Come - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Woke Advocates Who Want Oil Banned Just Made It More Expensive For Years To Come (137 Views)

Why Is Kerosene More Expensive Than Petrol ? / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / I Want Oil Sale To Drop To Zero And Zero Allocation To States To Prove A Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woke Advocates Who Want Oil Banned Just Made It More Expensive For Years To Come by TheDevilIsALai: 2:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
With all the hysteria surrounding the unproven science of climate change which formally was known as ''global warming'', western nations were forced to invest heavily in unreliable so-called sustainable energy sources. In Europe, solar and wind energy investments have gulped well over $300bn and only contribute less than 15% to total energy generation and this is when they are available as wind and solar are highly unstable sources since solar panels are useless when the sun doesn't shine (at least half of the time in a day) and during winter solstices or cloudy days their outputs are also next to zero. Same scenario plays out with the unstable nature of wind turbines that only function optimally when the wind force is between 40-60km/h. Anything less and it is useless. Anything more, and the turbines need to be shutdown as the vanes and gears maybe permanently destroyed.

If we also consider the stupidity of taking out clean nuclear plants, you will see that the Woke Climate advocates are not in anyway interested in zero carbon emissions but are pushing for a net energy deficit that will see to the average human on earth losing their level of comfort. It is all geared towards starving and impoverishing as much people as they can.

But that is another topic entirely as I wrote in this thread: The Communist War On Beef, Oil And You. https://www.nairaland.com/6260206/communust-war-beef-oil#105738932

What this thread is all about is how by peradventure trying to end hydrocarbons, the Woke Climate Terrorists have guaranteed for the next 10ys at least, high oil pricing. This is because Europe and the US have passed stupid legislations that will prevent reinvestment in new oil projects and since the alternative energy sources like wind and solar will require at least $5Trillion USD to meet current demands (without considering future population growths), oil speculators are now seeing a future of long high oil prices that will last for at least 10ys!

(1) (Reply)

Lesson Of Life / Https://youtu.be/mhawkg2ofoq / Saharareporters Lied, I Did Not Sell My Ikoyi Land To Osinbajo - Chief Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.