Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos (31491 Views)

Rufai Oseni Apologises For BRT Lane Incident / Naval Officer Fights With Lagos Task Force Over BRT Lane (video) / IGP Orders Confiscation Of Vehicles Illegally Using Sirens, Revolving Lights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
It is saddening to note those who are supposed to uphold the the law are the breaking it.
Men in uniform, danfo, korope and keke do not obey the traffic law in Lagos, traffic law is meant for you and I private car owners.
RIP to that young man
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sad.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Joromi1: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Very sad news. Accident happens that moment you feel you're secure. This is why I like to spend time and study the road before crossing. One way or left lane or right lane doesn't work in Lagos, even in the full glare of LASTMA officials. Motorists are crazy, especially okada riders. So watch very well before you cross. The person who hit you usually goes scot-free. And you can't slam charges if you're dead. So be careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Khaysee: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jaga jaga people
Why can my they follow traffic law
This country people only to extort

Check signature all types of men clothing payment on delivery

https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1u7fvytaxltra&utm_content=gsph1yn
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
May his soul rest easy.

Damn! Mother and son, both in the mortuary.

This life no just balance.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by ubee(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
It's bad enough that anyone should ever use the BRT lane, but I've always felt that any person caught violating the BRT lane with a speed of anywhere from 70km and above should be thrown in jail for anywhere for at least 10 years even if they don't kill a pedestrian.

It is totally insane and criminal for someone to be speeding at 70km and above on the BRT lane.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by dallasi: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
chatinent:
So sad.

This inane attitude is typical of members of the armed forces. You need to see how they violate traffic laws. They even carry whips and rods to hit people obeying traffic laws while forcing them to leave the road while they pass.

They are notorious for such thuggery. You need to see them panel-beating keke drivers to stop screaming...same driver wey dey cry in anguish induced by the iron rod they earlier hit them. They'll generally gather him and beat him to stupor or any passerby who dares to interfere....that's if they don't shoot them.

The people paid with our taxes to protect us are the ones killing us!

Nigerian government is a failure.

All these uniformed men tho. E come bi like to get common sense for Nigeria kuma, you gats get connection.

all laws obey military law......the military vehicles has power on that BRT lane like that of ambulance,fire etc..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is The Disadvantages of Lawlessness
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by SmartPolician: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
When I saw Ifeanyi Kalu and artist, I remembered this cute dude. I thought he was the one. RIP to the dead.

Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by B11la2b: 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
chatinent:
So sad.

This inane attitude is typical of members of the armed forces. You need to see how they violate traffic laws. They even carry whips and rods to hit people obeying traffic laws while forcing them to leave the road while they pass.

They are notorious for such thuggery. You need to see them panel-beating keke drivers to stop screaming...same driver wey dey cry in anguish induced by the iron rod they earlier hit them. They'll generally gather him and beat him to stupor or any passerby who dares to interfere....that's if they don't shoot them.

The people paid with our taxes to protect us are the ones killing us!

Nigerian government is a failure.

All these uniformed men tho. E come bi like to get common sense for Nigeria kuma, you gats get connection.

Rip to ur brain .
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
So because you have flag, currency and national passport which you print in another country and a wacky none inspiring anthem....you think you have and run affairs like nations?

Nah everything is wrong with nigeria and it's creation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Ijaya123: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is one thing that would never have happened under a Fashola government. The man enforce strict rule of law.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Aderemi12345(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Antivirus92(m): 4:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
IFEANYIN?? what type of name is that?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Brushstrokes20: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Useless animals in uniforms undecided

RIP young man!
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Johncables402: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
What do you expect when most of the soldiers are terrorists ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Christistruth00: 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The law enforcement agents are usually the ones breaking the law in this Lagos

They will kill this Case in Court
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by akezn: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
The worse part of this sad story is that nothing will be done to bring the killers to book.

RIP Ifeanyi.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by rayvelez(m): 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
When The Economist called all our Armed Forces Useless and selling arms to terrorists the same useless forces denied and debunked it, but with this news now are they not useless??
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by tyup(m): 6:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
houseontherock:
Heartbreaking undecided

The foundation of Nigeria truly is faulty! The people who should enforce laws and ensure citizens' safety are the ones breaking all the laws, killing the citizens and flaunting it! That was how one stupid military guy jumped an ATM queue without any excuse. After withdrawing 8,000 he said and I quote: "when you respect civilians, you are disrespecting yourself"! This is a queue that had people older and much more comfortable than this stupid soldier boy.

The truth is, you don't keep a uniform man on queue even in Banks, they attend to em first bfr anyone
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by tyup(m): 6:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
Ijaya123:
This is one thing that would never have happened under a Fashola government. The man enforce strict rule of law.

He has no right or power to punish those officers no matter how strict his laws are
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Kfg1: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by rhames(m): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
ijustdey:

He was knocked down by the military vehicle illegally using a BRT lane on Ikorodu Road while he was on his way to work.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/27/nigerian-air-force-vehicle-illegally-using-brt-lane-kills-young-artist-lagos

These barbarians again? What is the role of that person heading the Office of The Public Defender? Do we always wait for the human rights lawyers to do this pro bono?

These uniformed personnel are worse than agberos.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Omoluabiii(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Law enforcement agencies wey no dey obey the law.. How i take come this kind kantiri gan sef
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by aryzgreat: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Yoruba reporter don't yorubanize his name. It's Ifeanyi not Ifeanyin.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by caye(m): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Joysticks:
Even lastma officials also ply the brt lane with their vehicles.All uniform and non uniform individuals break the brt lane law.
As usual, another paid agent of Minister Lai.
DSS fools.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Ijaya123: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
tyup:

He has no right or power to punish those officers no matter how strict his laws are

Guess you were not aware when he arrested and impounded an army officer’s vehicle for driving on brt route back then.

The law is no respecter of persons.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
seunaj:
Can somebody tell these barbarians that they are NOT above law Last week, a group of soldiers pursue a vehicle, smashed the windscreen and turned the vehicle upside-down into the nearby gutter, right in front of my very eyes. They were even ready to Lynch the driver if they had gotten hold of him but thankfully the driver ran out of the car b4 they could come close. What was his offense? they said he didn't wait for them to pass.
How come they don't try that nonsense in the north. Na una allow this kind nonsense dey happen. When I was in KD I witnessed an incident where these airforce guys bashed a man car. The man came down and gave them an earful and threatened them. One or 2 of them were apologizing. The others were mute.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by seunaj: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

How come they don't try that nonsense in the north. Na una allow this kind nonsense dey happen. When I was in KD I witnessed an incident where these airforce guys bashed a man car. The man came down and gave them an earful and threatened them. One or 2 of them were apologizing. The others were mute.
They mesmerize ppl in the south alot. But this one particularly happened in Enugu. I was there for something
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by Jaqenhghar: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
seunaj:

They mesmerize ppl in the south alot. But this one particularly happened in Enugu. I was there for something

Na people allow am. Down south that "all man for himself" mentality is really a bítch. You will watch while someone like you is being bullied and you just walk on like its nothing.
Up north even if the victims are poor, they will find a way to get justice. Theu will call on their local traditional leaders who will in turn call someone he knows, before you know it one general who is related to someone somewhere will be involved and there will be hell to pay
Re: Nigerian Air Force Vehicle Illegally Using BRT Lane Kills Young Artist In Lagos by kimoyo: 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
When I heard this the day it happened, I was shocked to my marrow because this is a family I know too well. I hope and pray that they get justice and won't be harassed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butcher Rapes Two Sisters Aged 4 & 7, Infected Them With Std (pic) / Bus Conductor And Driver Exchange Blows Over Money (Photos) / Men Arrested With Counterfeit N8 Million In Niger State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.