Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Call Me For Explanations On Programming, Database Topics...and More - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Call Me For Explanations On Programming, Database Topics...and More (174 Views)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. / Quit School To Focus On Programming, Hopefully It Will End In Joy / Thinking Of Dropping Out Of College To Focus On Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Call Me For Explanations On Programming, Database Topics...and More by deefresh: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
Are you struggling with tough computer/IT Topics?
Been to acclaimed IT schools yet did not get value for your money?
Well, hope is here!

if you feel IT topics look too advanced, too confusing, and sometimes demanding then
well, now is the time to say goodbye to all those days of boring lectures and actually get the proper training and guidance you seek.

Most IT schools in the country promise you knowledge like:
Ethical Hacking
Cyber Security
Database Management
Hardware&Networking etc

but never actually deliver at the end of the day and they charge really high for it.
if you are interested in gaining really useful knowledge in any of these IT fields or topics then call now for a private mentor who will rightly train and guide you to mastery.

The time to achieve your dreams has come!

Get in touch today!

course include HTML, JAVASCRIPT, CSS, JAVA, PYTHON, DATABASE MANAGEMENT, ETHICAL HACKING, CYBER SECURITY.

(1) (Reply)

4 Healthy Benefits Of Indoor Plants / Appstore Asking For Right Holder Authorization / Custom User Defined Pricing For Woocommerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.