Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. (2475 Views)

MTN Momo Hack: The Dangerous Aspect Of Programming No One Tells You About / Thinking Of Dropping Out Of College To Focus On Programming / I Want To Learn Programming, I'm Willing To Pay Anyone That Is Willing To Teach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by dodgelord: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2022
I gave up on programming. I'm tired of programming. I need to rest.

E no easy. One man down.
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by LikeAking: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
dodgelord:
I gave up on programming. I'm tired of programming. I need to rest.

E no easy. One man down.

Na so e dey b. After a while u come back.

Every thing u have learnt will be easier.

Good luck.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by yusman14(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2022
It is well..
You will come back stronger

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Sheriman(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Take a rest but you're still coming back.
Programming is a serious manual brain labour some people think this profession is a joke until when you entered it completely then you realize there are a lot of new technologies, framework, libraries and new tools you have to master and learn everyday. It will take away your social life from you. It is a long life learning career and it's a total way of life.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by julybaba(m): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lol.
I remembered when I started programming around 2007. I started with HTML.
What actually enticed me was <marquee direction> tag. I was captivated when I saw a colleague run the tag on IE.

I decided to find more tags and see what they do. Very interesting.

When I got tired of HTML, I downloaded a PDF book on PHP (500 pages) and printed it out.
I kept studying it and forming notes from it. It took me three months to get to the last chapter. I decided not to quit. The progression was slow, but my mind was made up.

Dear brother, don't quit, if you want an easy future. A future where your knowledge of codes is enough to put food on your table.

I don't know if You understand me?

15 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by cokeryusuf09(m): 3:57am On Aug 04, 2022
julybaba:
Lol.
What actually enticed me was <marquee direction> tag. I was captivated when I saw a colleague run the tag on IE.

When I got tired of HTML, I downloaded a PDF book on PHP (500 pages) and printed it out.
I kept studying it and forming notes from it. It took me three months to get to the last chapter. I decided not to quit. The progression was slow, but my mind was made up.

Dear brother, don't quit, if you want an easy future. A future where your knowledge of codes is enough to put food on your table.

how are u coping with the knowledge
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by dodgelord: 3:57am On Aug 04, 2022
julybaba:
Lol.

Yu re a wise guy.. jah bless u. Check my project out

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by dodgelord: 4:02am On Aug 04, 2022
julybaba:
Lol.

Do u hv business that you are running online??, do u hv any online project??

By now u 4 don because expert.
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Adeling(m): 7:27am On Aug 04, 2022
This is common with most top programmers today. You'll come back to it if you've got the passion for programming in the first place...and like someone above said. It'll become easy for you to understand

This the reason why I keep saying that programming is for those with passion, because you'll get frustrated eventually. The best way to learn and stay encouraged is to build projects no matter how small continuously. Have something you'd like to build and work towards it. It helps a lot

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Adeling(m): 7:31am On Aug 04, 2022
dodgelord:

I'm telling you if he had put in the right effort. But it's not always the case. You go surprise say he still dey struggle with php.
That's the same period my boss started programming and now na big guy with atleast 5 languages and various frameworks added to his skillset... He's majorly a PHP developer.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by dodgelord: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2022
Adeling:

I'm telling you if he had put in the right effort. But it's not always the case. You go surprise say he still dey struggle with php.
That's the same period my boss started programming and now na big guy with atleast 5 languages and various frameworks added to his skillset... He's majorly a PHP developer.
that is really great.
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by emetisuccess(m): 8:38am On Aug 05, 2022
julybaba:
Lol.

Lol, not everyone was ment to be a programmer. The funniest thing about programming is that, u can't persuade people to do it, if dey do, they are likely to back down.
Programming comes from the mind of the individual,self passion not been motivated by something.
The amount of errors that I've solved since I started programming would've been a good reasons for me to quit. But know, programming is born in me, the two longest courses that I've ever took is vanilla css and vanilla JS. But today, I'm an all rounder i.e I can code in any high level language if I feel like without feeling pissed. That is what we call passion and consistency. To be sincere, if u are learning programming in the right way, it is simple and full of fun but it is difficult. So man, that is the fact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Playermayweda(m): 12:43pm On Aug 05, 2022
Good luck to you I guess. Programming isn't for everyone anyways

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2022
More Job slots for us.
Thanks for quitting.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by dodgelord: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
More Job slots for us.
Thanks for quitting.
do ur job n make ur money n rest. E no concern me
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Runningwater(m): 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
More Job slots for us.
Thanks for quitting.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by virginboy1(m): 5:39am On Aug 12, 2022
Na wao ooo.

This one I just wants to dive into data analysis as and python so.

Hope I won't get tired also... shocked
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by SavageBoy: 3:14pm On Aug 12, 2022
Mentee: I want to learn event management

Mentor: Why? I thought you were learning programming

Mentee: Yeah,I've stopped. Python bite me

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Raalsalghul: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
virginboy1:
Na wao ooo.

This one I just wants to dive into data analysis as and python so.

Hope I won't get tired also... shocked

If you want to dive into data analysis, Python wouldn't be the best place to start; that should be like number 4 on your learning list.

Well, of course, you might have knowledge of other tools.
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by fhranchez(m): 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
What exactly is chasing you away? Is it the financial aspect or the complexity of the job?

Because you will struggle at both
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Immunity1555: 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
ARE YOU READY?
IF YES,
Behold, We will show you more EXCELLENT ways to gain access to great opportunities unending.
The Bincom Global Tech Program is the right program just for you. By deciding to be different, you stand out greatly.
Join the program to Launch Your Tech Career Globally.
��
www.bincom.net/globaltech OR Contact @ 5,Ajayi Street, Onike, Yaba, Lagos State. OR WhatsApp 07038092071
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by julybaba(m): 12:49am On Aug 13, 2022
dodgelord:

Sorry for responding late.

I have an e-learning platform registered with CAC.
I also have premium apps on appstores

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by dodgelord: 1:02am On Aug 13, 2022
julybaba:

Sorry for responding late.

I have an e-learning platform registered with CAC.
I also have premium apps on appstores
great work
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by virginboy1(m): 4:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Raalsalghul:

If you want to dive into data analysis, Python wouldn't be the best place to start; that should be like number 4 on your learning list.

Well, of course, you might have knowledge of other tools.
Thanks for this insight.

Please, aside from Excel which other tools should be in my starting process .

1 Like

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Raalsalghul: 7:46am On Aug 13, 2022
virginboy1:

Thanks for this insight.

Please, aside from Excel which other tools should be in my starting process .

SQL

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Edipet(m): 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sheriman:
Take a rest but you're still coming back.
Programming is a serious manual brain labour some people think this profession is a joke until when you entered it completely then you realize there are a lot of new technologies, framework, libraries and new tools you have to master and learn everyday. It will take away your social life from you. It is a long life learning career and it's a total way of life.
my social life is not paying me. I want to start something, laptop is just the problem, please recommend a laptop for a beginner like me
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Sheriman(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Edipet:
my social life is not paying me. I want to start something, laptop is just the problem, please recommend a laptop for a beginner like me
8GIG RAM core i5 256SSD Intel or AMD processor
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Edipet(m): 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sheriman:

8GIG RAM core i5 256SSD Intel or AMD processor
thanks., Tho they a
The one I saw was expensive, my budget was 150k , am just seeing 200k+
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Sheriman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Edipet:
thanks., Tho they a
The one I saw was expensive, my budget was 150k , am just seeing 200k+
Chat with this guy on WhatsApp Zero9012485446.
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Edipet(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sheriman:

Chat with this guy on WhatsApp Zero9012485446.
what is the location, am in umuahia
Re: I Gave Up On Programming. I'm Tired Of Programming. I Need To Rest. by Sheriman(m): 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Edipet:
what is the location, am in umuahia
Lagos ooo Computer village.
Will you buy Ipason on jumia? It 155K

(1) (2) (Reply)

University Admission System / Top 10 Richest Software Programmers In The World / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.