Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister (12864 Views)

John Owan Enoh To Bash Ali: Apologise Or Face Legal Action / FG Forecloses Involvement In Bash Ali’s Novelty Bout / AFCON: Huges Ngouelondele, DR Congo Sports Minister Beaten On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Kinzo0917(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
That is my uncle ooooo. God bless justice Agbaza
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by stayclearofme: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:
Afonjas are noisemakers.
Shut up your stinking mouth... You stupid tribalist.
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by achymmania: 8:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
ignis:
Afonjas are noisemakers.
you must be Igbo. Only them reason this way.

Unfortunately he’s not a Yoruba man.
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Falseprofet2: 8:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Bash ali would die if he enters the boxing ring

He is about 65 years..he should be a senior citizen
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by pyro62(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
oldtruth:

So you think Ali is a novice to the sport? Go check that man record and then correct this. Ali remains one of our heros and needs to be celebrated

Old glory. If he desperately wants to fight again, he should freestyle with Mike Tyson. But he should share his properties among his children first

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by RickieNas(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
I don't know why I've been laughing reading this, especially obj not wanting to sponsor suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
KosiGee:
@naptu, I don’t believe that Bash Ali has ever fought Joe Lasisi.

Your story about Lasisi seeing ‘double’ is wrong. Prove me wrong.
I don’t think both men ever met.’

Lasisi dominated the African light heavyweight scene as at then.
I remember reading that it was actually a Ghanaian boxer who accused Lasisi of using juju when they fought. Not sure why Joe Allotey keep coming into my mind as the boxer that made that accusation.

Lasisi went on to fight Virgil Hill in a world title fight and Hill battered him.

It was Jerry Okorodudu that accused Joe Lasisi of using juju to beat him.

And even in old age, Okorodudu is still sticking to his gun instead of admitting that Joe Lasisi was the better fighter grin

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Ojady(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
Rather than sponsor a fight for a world title they should subject him to a psychological evaluation, I mean accusing every sports minister who does not buy into his idea and not looking elsewhere, even abroad (I mean fights are being put up for legends Holyfield, Tyson, etc) should point to the fact that Bash Ali is either not selling his idea well or there are mental health undertones that are putting people off...
If boxing is all he knows and he cannot accept the fact that his hey days are behind him, maybe his state commissioner should designate him as SA on boxing or something in sports...Baba wants to be relevant, please lets honour a senior citizen somehow

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
oldtruth:

So you think Ali is a novice to the sport? Go check that man record and then correct this. Ali remains one of our heros and needs to be celebrated
It is becos of the yeye record I would sponsor the fight so he wouldn't do the me nonsense to the next minister of sports. I will add the cost of a befitting burial in je fight. I do not mind.

Over 60 years going to 70 who doesnt respect himself is a nui.sance. Always boasting of his bendel insurance, and he was beating nicely then. It is you who should check your brain. Which record is there to check considering his age and strength? So, if you were the sport minister, you would fall for his fake past records? Your m.umu never do.
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It is becos of the yeye record I would sponsor the fight so he wouldn't do the me nonsense to the next minister of sports. I will add the cost of a befitting burial in je fight. I do not mind.

Over 60 years going to 70 who doesnt respect himself is a nui.sance. Always boasting of his bendel insurance, and he was beating nicely then. It is you who should check your brain. Which record is there to check considering his age and strength? So, if you were the sport minister, you would fall for his fake past records? Your m.umu never do.

Thank you. Regards to your parent
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
pyro62:

Old glory. If he desperately wants to fight again, he should freestyle with Mike Tyson. But he should share his properties among his children first

Bash Ali is a cruiser weight and one of the best in the game with tremendous profile.

So sad we have uncultured kids scattered everywhere. Wish Bash the best of luck
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2021
oldtruth:

Thank you. Regards to your parent
I think your mama and papa refused to train you well cos your regards to mine will have them visit where they dont want. Even, your mama will knee. You this untrained kid. Imagine this brat. I will show you the way to give regards to mine if you care. But be ready to follow it through. Idioota. You dont even know who Bash Ali is. Small idioota making mouth. If you know him you wont mention history. The history you refused to read is what you point to. If you cant read, ask people who are more matured than your useless mama and papa who refused to train you well who Bash is. That nui.sance who has made grey hair very common. Bash Ali of all people. You better shut the crap up and not mention me again. You will just injure yourself. You need to be retrained and I wont mind doing exactly that. Amy kid who is not trained properly by his parents will be trained outside, and that's a disgrace to the incompetent parents who should have not have you.
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by rhektor(m): 1:59am On Oct 28, 2021
dazzlingd:
The legendary Bash Ali.

Pls who can help us "indomie generation" tell the story of this guy. I use to hear the name but dont know much about him, was a heavyweight champion or what?

Heavy kini? Bash Ali is a Cruiserweight boxer
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by rhektor(m): 2:02am On Oct 28, 2021
oldtruth:

Bash Ali is a cruiser weight and one of the best in the game with tremendous profile.

Truth is, Bash Ali refuse to quit when he should.ust he always harras sports ministers? All the fight that was organised for him in the late 90s what benefit did those fight brought him? Even his fight with Akan Abiodun Udoema that was aired live on AIT then was a sham. Make he rest jare

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by rhektor(m): 2:06am On Oct 28, 2021
pyro62:

Unfortunately Bash Ali has no child not even a wife
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 28, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I think your mama and papa refused to train you well cos your regards to mine will have them visit where they dont want. Even, your mama will knee. You this untrained kid. Imagine this brat. I will show you the way to give regards to mine if you care. But be ready to follow it through. Idioota. You dont even know who Bash Ali is. Small idioota making mouth. If you know him you wont mention history. The history you refused to read is what you point to. If you cant read, ask people who are more matured than your useless mama and papa who refused to train you well who Bash is. That nui.sance who has made grey hair very common. Bash Ali of all people. You better shut the crap up and not mention me again. You will just injure yourself. You need to be retrained and I wont mind doing exactly that. Amy kid who is not trained properly by his parents will be trained outside, and that's a disgrace to the incompetent parents who should have not have you.

Although I won't like to trade words with a vagabond but you need small enlightenment.

Calling an elderly person whom your lineage will never achieve quarter of his achievement shows your dirty background.

For someone who has 80fights with 66wins which 47 came through knockout is feat that none of your clan will ever tasted.

And regarding your outburst, I will let you be but if you are so sure of yourself, can you and the important person in your family meet me up in any barracks of your choice?

Thank you
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 28, 2021
rhektor:

Truth is, Bash Ali refuse to quit when he should.ust he always harras sports ministers? All the fight that was organised for him in the late 90s what benefit did those fight brought him? Even his fight with Akan Abiodun Udoema that was aired live on AIT then was a sham. Make he rest jare

But he won.

See, no matter where or whom you are. Never discredit people's achievement. It takes hardwork and dedication. Just an advice
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by pyro62(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2021
oldtruth:

I'm sorry about your kids. I'll have you in my prayers
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
pyro62:

I'm sorry about your kids. I'll have you in my prayers

Thank you for your prayers. Really appreciate.
Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by rhektor(m): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2021
oldtruth:

But he won.

See, no matter where or whom you are. Never discredit people's achievement. It takes hardwork and dedication. Just an advice

Where did I discredit his achievement? The man is old now he should rest abegi
With his experience he should have known when to quit being a whinger. He should put up a good management team that can get him private organisations sponsorship for whatever Guinness book of record fight that he want without harrasing anyone if he is that sure of his Bendel insurance

1 Like

Re: Court Restrains Bash Ali, Bars Him From Defaming Sports Minister by terrym06: 10:52am On Nov 01, 2021
Thank you for posting that it could be just the thing to give inspiration to someone who needs it! Keep up the great work!

mybalancenow.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Welcome Back Home, Max!: Allegri Becomes Juventus Coach until 2025 / Siasia Names 20 Players For Suwon Pre-olympics Tournament / The Only Gold EPL Trophy In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.