Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,376 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) (20161 Views)

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by InfinityFabric: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
These guys are simply genetic failures. Low IQ combined with too much estrogen and literally little to no masculine role models makes you PREDISPOSED to fail in every realm of life.

He could read ALL of Rollo's books 5 times and he'll still have a higher chance of dying from COVID than getting a massive epiphany about his whole life & starting to un-cuck himself.

Lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by publicenemy(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
grin grin
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by DropsMic(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
Yawn
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2021
studentwriter:
at least him own better pass your gory and obituary threads

Do you know
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:48am On Oct 28, 2021
Nigerian girls are getting it right nowadays...lol
Let us be the servers of breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by ukaface(f): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Simps everywhere. Imagine crying over a filthy and wide hole.
Yen Yen Yen
If them give you that hole, you go still chook.

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:50am On Oct 28, 2021
Ayodekfarms:
Dumb-ass nigga. I can never cry for such reason.

Pray it doesn't happen to you bro.

Emotions makes us human, and he is not a dumb ass to express them

3 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:51am On Oct 28, 2021
siofra:
Redpillers you are not doing a good job.

How can this be happening? Mods please unban the TheGidredpiller, he needs to spread the word cheesy

You are Laffing@us, Abi?
Kai!
All diz Vaginarians pipu come dey show us Pepper diz days! sad cry

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by homealone00: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

They are madly stupid..
They are stupidly Madt
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by einsteine(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2021
The topic says "girlfriend dumps her". Referring to the guy as a her. Is that a Freudian slip?

3 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2021
ukaface:
Nigerian girls are getting it right nowadays...lol
Let us be the servers of breakfast

Kai!
So Bad! embarassed

But don't Worry, We will Bounce back!
@least one Heartbreak news from una Gender must hit FP before end of the week! cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:55am On Oct 28, 2021
Stupid boy.
I don't have time for any yeye relationship, na chop and clean mouth sure pass.

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by tlurdy: 10:56am On Oct 28, 2021
Wonderful all dis small boy dey fall in love ? When buhari busy apply for loan ! Idiot follow�

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by KingDash: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
ukaface:
Yen Yen Yen If them give you that hole, you go still chook.
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by llade(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
He should focus on his education and get a good grade. With a good job and prayers having a wife should be a problem for him.

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Angelfrost:
What a generation of weak ass men... The 'feminization' agenda is truly well and on course!

How can being a relationship even be a priority for any serious young man??! Tufia!!! lipsrsealed

Lolss..
He wants to feel Big amongst his Friends..
He wants to be introducing his GF to Pple 'Meet my Girlfriend, meet my Barny'.. cheesy
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by faceland: 11:00am On Oct 28, 2021
Akporo1234:
Update from

A video of a young boy crying after being dumped by his girlfriend trended on tiktok last week with internet users dropping numerous reactions; sadly, another one has surfaced again.

In a short video shared on Instagram by @, the lad is seen weeping profusely while leaning against a car at night with a school bag at his back.

His forehead had veins popping out as he remained inconsolable despite attempts by friends to console him.

https:///another-male-student-goes-down-in-hot-tears-after-being-dumped-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FC_OgT-NPh0

This is the results of boys trained by single parent mom. Only teenagers are allowed to love like this. It is immature.

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2021
ukaface:
Yen Yen Yen
If them give you that hole, you go still chook.

I just do it for fun. I can’t kill Myself over a rotten, shapeless and wide hole.
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by faceland: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
einsteine:
The topic says "girlfriend dumps her". Referring to the guy as a her. Is that a Freudian slip?

Give that guy a dress. He doesn't deserve to be called a male until he grows a pair.

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by RPG2020(m): 11:02am On Oct 28, 2021
See he face self why the girl nor go run

Lookalike

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by ukaface(f): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

I just do it for fun. I can’t kill Myself over a rotten, shapeless and wide hole.
you do the chooking for fun? After fully knowing it's filthy and wide?
So judge now, who get problem?
I don't understand how guys use to feel so saintly even after doing the worst
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by ukaface(f): 11:04am On Oct 28, 2021
KingDash:
mumu
Ode
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2021
Akporo1234:
Update from

A video of a young boy crying after being dumped by his girlfriend trended on tiktok last week with internet users dropping numerous reactions; sadly, another one has surfaced again.

In a short video shared on Instagram by @, the lad is seen weeping profusely while leaning against a car at night with a school bag at his back.

His forehead had veins popping out as he remained inconsolable despite attempts by friends to console him.

The bolded almost had me rolling on the floor grin grin
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Slimbee1(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2021
lilvicky68:

They are madly stupid.. grin

They are stupidly madly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Newton85: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2021
So many emotionally immature cretins these days.
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by lascos912(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2021
your headline is badder

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by femiakinbully(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2021
you've not started life yet ....
Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Mystery9(m): 11:12am On Oct 28, 2021
You mean his girlfriend dumped her shocked shocked shocked shocked. English wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by Mystery9(m): 11:14am On Oct 28, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Hmmm....which kind title be dis na "As his girlfriend dumps her"
Brother.... shocked shocked shocked shocked. The thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by redcliff: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2021
the mod wey push this topic go fp must be Yoruba...his gf dumps her..lol

1 Like

Re: Another Male Student In Tears As His Girlfriend Dumps Her (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2021
Break up can happen to anybody bt u shouldn’t let it get to u. Infact best u shouldn’t even care if possible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Was The Bad Habit Your Roommate Had When In School? / Nigerian Lady Who Had COVID-19 During Pregnancy Welcomes Baby, Bags PhD (Photo) / List Of State Universities In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.