Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner (45293 Views)

Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award / 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position / Leaked Ballon D’or Result : Ronaldo “makes Secret Call” To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Reeberry: 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
aluyapreston:

Stop this rubbish. Balon d or is not only two months award. Take the year into perspective and Salah would be luck to come 4th
Don't mind those kids. Because Salah was scoring against Man U, he has now turn to Balon D or winner. But they forgot when he has been off throughout the year.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Sasi54: 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Osihme nkor
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Akubojr(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Two ballon d'or will be given this year.. Super Lewi can't be crowned with the two.... One for him(2020). One for King Leo (2021)
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Polynek(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maybe fake or real, the awared is going to Messi or Lewandoski simple
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Yusman316(m): 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2021
Tried to educate some people that believed Messi already won after Copa America victory, that contender's performance are taken into consideration until one month before the award is given. And the way Lewandowski has been performing and couple with Messi's below par performance since he joined PSG, it will be an injustice for Messi to emerge winner
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Yusman316(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Akubojr:
Two ballon d'or will be given this year.. Super Lewi can't be crowned with the two.... One for him(2020). One for King Leo (2021)
No body is giving out two ballon D'or. That rumor was debunked a long time ago

1 Like

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Johel(m): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

This is an image of the document that some claim shows the final Ballon d'Or standings

Robert Lewandowski will win his first Ballon d'Or aged 33 if the list ends up being genuine

Lionel Messi is in second place on the list so would not win a seventh Ballon d'Or award

Karim Benzema is in third place, according to the leak

Mo Salah is the highest-ranked Premier League player on the list

And some people will still be chanting "Ororo".... grin grin...After Lewandowski,Messi is next...so if its not him ("he's the one already though"wink...lol,then it's Messi for 7th... Congrats to ROBERT LEWANDOWSKI in advance.. grin grin
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by EmperorTolson: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
Manuella4ace:

I made a transfer, go and eat something
You're just scammed,
Account created today,
Post to beg today
And you transfer to him today.

You're empowering scam.
And it's bad
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
He totally deserves it.... whether leaked or original any name on the award apart from Robert Omolewandowski ma scam cool
Especially the dwarf from cataluna
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
How can you be so sure?
It's not every account that is scam someone gave me money in this same nairaland on just my second day on it.
The fact that it was created today doesn't mean it's not legit
EmperorTolson:

You're just scammed,
Account created today,
Post to beg today

You're empowering scam.
And it's bad
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Manuella4ace: 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
EmperorTolson:

You're just scammed,
Account created today,
Post to beg today

You're empowering scam.
And it's bad

I've done the transfer, make he go chop, it isn't that hard to do.
Scam or no scam, I've done my part.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by ogbe88(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Sure it's for the polish man. He did extremely well.
Angelfrost:
Truth be told... No other player deserves it.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by jaggabban: 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
Besttn:
100% visa application guaranteed 7slots available hurry now and call 081::63::83::85::69 for more information. this is an opportunity to apply for two years u.s.a, canada, australia, south korea and any other country working visa; for both family and single packages. note : no down payment until visa is out and payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. please only interested persons can contact/whatsapp us on 081::63::83::85::69
Bros all ur family don travel? Pack all of them go and if slot con remain, we will listen to u
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by JeogahII(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
tchaik:
Would have loved Jorginho to win it.

He had a terrific year.

With seven penalties goals abi?

1 Like

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Gunayo(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
jojofola:
Barca is done. Useless lots made me lose an easy bet.
How will you bet on Barcelona of all clubs? Is like you have money to throw away. Give to the needy around you instead of wasting your money.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by RPG2020(m): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
Long over due

For Messi to be second them dey craze
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by FLYFIRE(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
Penaldo Man U fans wanting it to look "rigged" when Messi eventually wins cool cool cool
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by EmperorTolson: 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Remag666:
How can you be so sure?
It's not every account that is scam someone gave me money in this same nairaland on just my second day on it.
The fact that it was created today doesn't mean it's not legit
1. GodlyTunde
2. RealTao
3. MrJM
4. Heavengrace3
This 4 account belongs to a single person, what's the motive behind that.
I still have more screenshot of his many account, but I can only upload 4 at a time.
In one of the screenshot, you'll see him using one account to chat the other saying he's sent something into the account number given probably to ginger others.
There's nothing bad in giving but I hate scamming.

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Bamzyriches451: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2021
That list is fake
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by techWriter3: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2021
Would do adore Jorginho to victory it.He got a terrific month.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
Corruption is everywhere
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Yusman316(m): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
FLYFIRE:
Penaldo Man U fans wanting it to look "rigged" when Messi eventually wins cool cool cool
Be honest with urself, there is no way Messi deserves it over Lewandowski
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Bigchristo: 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

This is an image of the document that some claim shows the final Ballon d'Or standings

Robert Lewandowski will win his first Ballon d'Or aged 33 if the list ends up being genuine

Lionel Messi is in second place on the list so would not win a seventh Ballon d'Or award

Karim Benzema is in third place, according to the leak

Mo Salah is the highest-ranked Premier League player on the list

They will be shouting Mo Sallah is the best in the world right, but wait until next year ballon D’or and he still not winning it
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is quite laughable.
What has Messi done to justify his inclusion in the top 3 ahead of Mo Salah & Jorginho ( team laurels & Europe best award) ?

Lewandowski is a deserving winner even though his performances last season & this new season does not make him suitable for the top award.
He was denied last year, so this might be a compensation.

My top 3 are:
Lewandowski
Mo Salah / Benzema / Mbappe.
Jorginho.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by kellyezekiel1997(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2021
Am a United fan
I love both Ronaldo and Messi.
But Lewandoski deserves this, his stats are purely good.
Jorginho and Kante also deserves it too
Messi and Ronaldo DOES NOT DESERVE THIS COMING AWARD.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by ddippset(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
kellyezekiel1997:
Am a United fan
I love both Ronaldo and Messi.
But Lewandoski deserves this, his stats are purely good.
Jorginho and Kante also deserves it too
Messi and Ronaldo DOES NOT DESERVE THIS COMING AWARD.
OJURONGBE1:
This is quite laughable.
What has Messi done to justify his inclusion in the top 3 ahead of Mo Salah & Jorginho ( team laurels & Europe best award) ?

Lewandowski is a deserving winner even though his performances last season & this new season does not make him suitable for the top award.
He was denied last year, so this might be a compensation.

My top 3 are:
Lewandowski
Mo Salah / Benzema / Mbappe.
Jorginho.
No wahala..
But the problem is; 90 percent of people who say that Lewandosky deserves it are Ronaldo fans who are angry that Ronaldo doesn't stand a chance at all.

Then the remaining 10 percent are those who genuinely believe that Lewandosky deserves it.

So how do we know which category you fall into? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years / Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game / Spanish Fans Angry At Hazard's Reaction To Being Kicked Out Of Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.