Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner (45271 Views)

Ballon D’Or Organizers Accused Of ‘cheating’ Lewandowski As Messi Wins 7th Award / 'Leaked Ballon D’or Results’ Reveals 2019 Winner As Ronaldo Emerges 4th Position / Leaked Ballon D’or Result : Ronaldo “makes Secret Call” To Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by IfnobeGod20: 9:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Another person posted this on Facebook. Which should we believe?

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Popesuccess(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2021
ThierryJay:
List is likely fake. Previous Ballon dor leaks have always come out only few days to the event. This one has come out with over one month left to the award day (Nov 29) especially when the voting just ended this week.

Again not all previous leaks turned out to be accurate so make all these anti-Messi people calm down.

Lewy is a fantastic player and deserves a Ballon dor in his career but Messi na GOAT.
I wish this one is true. He was denied last year because of covid, but he has continue to bang in goals.

1 Like

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by FahBuLous: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
grin grin
So the mods on nairaland moved a fake news to frontpage...
Another fake list showed Ronaldo as winner...
Another one showed Messi as the winner...
A pained ass Messi hater just came up with that and the mods had the mind to move it to frontpage... Rubbish angry angry
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Captain92: 10:50pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maxymilliano:
The best news I read today, I wholeheartedly hope it's true, he sure deserves it but another purported 'leaked image" has Ronaldo as the clear winner

You no serious, abeg share full list if you have it, i can't stop laughing grin grin
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by victooman: 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
ThierryJay:
List is likely fake. Previous Ballon dor leaks have always come out only few days to the event. This one has come out with over one month left to the award day (Nov 29) especially when the voting just ended this week.

Again not all previous leaks turned out to be accurate so make all these anti-Messi people calm down.

Lewy is a fantastic player and deserves a Ballon dor in his career but Messi na GOAT.
when they give it to lewandowski go and collect it

1 Like

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Hullabaloon: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2021
gurunlocker:
We've seen something like this before.... But Pendu at 9th in fake list? Then the original night be 12th

Why is he called Pendu? Funny name grin
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by pafo(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
jojofola:
Barca is done. Useless lots made me lose an easy bet.

First rule of gambling: there are no easy bets.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Panda7(m): 2:30am On Oct 28, 2021
fergie001:

SOURCE

This is an image of the document that some claim shows the final Ballon d'Or standings

Robert Lewandowski will win his first Ballon d'Or aged 33 if the list ends up being genuine

Lionel Messi is in second place on the list so would not win a seventh Ballon d'Or award

Karim Benzema is in third place, according to the leak

Mo Salah is the highest-ranked Premier League player on the list

Lewandowski truly deserve this award.
Respect

1 Like

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Jeffy1206(m): 5:46am On Oct 28, 2021
[quote author=fergie001 post=107118253][/quote] lewandowsky should win both awards the guy is a monster. It's just unfortunate to come from a small football country cry

1 Like

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Emola12(m): 5:59am On Oct 28, 2021
e go choke u people when dem carry am give ronaldo make GOD protect us pass dat date amen
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by CSTR2: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
He was just in a good team, some one that didnt score up to 10 goals, and giving misplaced passes sometimes
He won the Euros also.

He was the brain behind the Italian team.
The conductor.

So as the brain behind two trophy winning teams, is that a coincidence?

He is a deep lying midfielder, and not a striker.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Alaganature09(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2021
fourboys:
They can give it to anybody I don't care embarassed embarassed to be honest Ronaldo should be outside top ten in that list.. next year na mo Salah own

Ynwa

Another Liverpool fans sighted....I grit you my fellow Liverpool fans...YNWA
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by okhaiii(m): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
tchaik:
Would have loved Jorginho to win it.

He had a terrific year.
what was his personal contribution and assist to thee game!
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by nullbyte: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2021
thanks to the hacker who did this!!!!!
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by DANNED(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by ddippset(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
CSTR2:

He won the Euros also.

He was the brain behind the Italian team.
The conductor.

So as the brain behind two trophy winning teams, is that a coincidence?

He is a deep lying midfielder, and not a striker.
grin

For Italy; Bonucci, Chiesa, and Verrati were better than him.

For Chelsea; Kante, Mason Mount and Rudiger were better than him.

No be only brain na diiick.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by wizard01(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Fake List
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by CSTR2: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
ddippset:
grin

For Italy; Bonucci, Chiesa, and Verrati were better than him.

For Chelsea; Kante, Mason Mount and Rudiger were better than him.

No be only brain na diiick.
Bullshit.

Jorginho was the star man of the team, unless you don't know tactics.

Even the players agree.
They nicknamed him " professor".
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by ddippset(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
CSTR2:

Bullshit.

Jorginho was the star man of the team, unless you don't know tactics.

Even the players agree.
They nicknamed him " professor".
You're deluded if you don't know that the mentioned players performed much better than Jorginho.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by DANNED(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by DANNED(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by MedicalSamwise(m): 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2021
Remag666:
How can you be so sure?
It's not every account that is scam someone gave me money in this same nairaland on just my second day on it.
The fact that it was created today doesn't mean it's not legit

Lol bro
That guy has been posting on nairaland for over 4 years now

You've been scammed grin
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lol grin grin I off when I see those accounts
MedicalSamwise:

Lol bro
That guy has been posting on nairaland for over 4 years now

You've been scammed grin
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by CSTR2: 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2021
ddippset:
You're deluded if you don't know that the mentioned players performed much better than Jorginho.
Without jorginho, those players would play like headless chickens.
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by ddippset(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2021
CSTR2:

[s]Without jorginho, those players would play like headless chickens[/s].
Rubbish
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by fredoooooo: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2021
Messi , Lewandowski and Sallah
Re: ‘Leaked’ Ballon D’or List Reveals Robert Lewandowski As Winner by oxladexo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hehe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester City's Benjamin Mendy To Remain In Prison Until Next Year / Meet The Youngest Players Of AFCON 2021 / Sunday Oliseh Leads Fortuna Sittard To First Title In 23 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.